Child molester living above Pats Pizza

Posted in the Brewer Forum

oronogrl32

Bangor, ME

#1 Jan 24, 2012
So Bill Reed (known in the TV news reports and local papers as William Reed) went to jail a couple years ago for trying to pick up a 13 year old little boy in a local park after the sexual predictor chased him down on the internet. The boy had complained to the authorities that Mr. Reed who is well into his 40s was harassing him. Several officers then posed as this same young boy on the internet and when Mr Reed asked the boy to meet him at a local park they caught him on a sting. However, because of technicalities and even though Bill Reed was forced by the court to go to Jail he was not made to register as a sex offender. During all this time Bill (William) Reed was living above Pats Pizza in Orono, a family restaurant where many parents take their young kids to eat. The apartment is owned by the same owners of Pat's Pizza. Currently Bill Reed still lives there to this day. The main entrance to the apartments upstairs (and the only entrance despite fire codes) is located right next to the main entrance to the restaurant where Mr. Reed still lives today. This was a man that was in all the local news papers such as the Bangor Daily News, and all the local TV stations from WLBZ to WVII news. I think that all parents should know that Pat's Pizza is knowingly allowing a caught & known child sex offender to live within arms reach of their patrons. Since this is public news we only think it's fair that the public should know about it.
hate idiots

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2014
If you read the news paper article the child did not report his age as a minor the man never had sex with him.
oronogrl32 wrote:
So Bill Reed (known in the TV news reports and local papers as William Reed) went to jail a couple years ago for trying to pick up a 13 year old little boy in a local park after the sexual predictor chased him down on the internet. The boy had complained to the authorities that Mr. Reed who is well into his 40s was harassing him. Several officers then posed as this same young boy on the internet and when Mr Reed asked the boy to meet him at a local park they caught him on a sting. However, because of technicalities and even though Bill Reed was forced by the court to go to Jail he was not made to register as a sex offender. During all this time Bill (William) Reed was living above Pats Pizza in Orono, a family restaurant where many parents take their young kids to eat. The apartment is owned by the same owners of Pat's Pizza. Currently Bill Reed still lives there to this day. The main entrance to the apartments upstairs (and the only entrance despite fire codes) is located right next to the main entrance to the restaurant where Mr. Reed still lives today. This was a man that was in all the local news papers such as the Bangor Daily News, and all the local TV stations from WLBZ to WVII news. I think that all parents should know that Pat's Pizza is knowingly allowing a caught & known child sex offender to live within arms reach of their patrons. Since this is public news we only think it's fair that the public should know about it.
UMaineman 93

Bangor, ME

#3 Apr 11, 2014
hate idiots wrote:
If you read the news paper article the child did not report his age as a minor the man never had sex with him.
<quoted text>
Actually the boy was reported as being 13 or 14 years old and the boy told Reed to leave him alone because Reed was pressing him. The kid told his family and people at school so the cops stepped in. An officer took over the email account pretending to be the young teen and read emails from Reed in which he kept bothering him to meet up at a local park. That's how the cops knew to set up a sting at the park when Reed showed up. So of course the boy wasn't molested but the intent was definitely there by Reed to hook up with an underage kid. Anyway if you consider people who don't like skinners "idiots" then perhaps you yourself need to see a therapist.
UMaineman 93

Bangor, ME

#4 Apr 11, 2014
PS Pats Pizza sucks anyway. It's a run down slum of a building that makes over rated gross pizza with a crust that tastes like cardboard. In my home state people make real pizza. Nobody in your state knows how to cook. But judging by the constant news reports a lot of you certainly know how to molest children, do drugs, and act like morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sleeping prophet (Jun '12) 7 hr sqiggy 22
Jim Driscoll Acton Maine baseball career Jan 21 Maine UMO 1
Maine Prepper (Jul '14) Jan 16 zombiesRcumming 4
Landlords to Avoid in Bangor Maine (Apr '13) Jan 9 Dave 16
sexting Jan 5 youngpussypleaser 1
bbw Jan 5 youngpussypleaser 2
UMaine Orono sucks (Nov '11) Dec 30 Tom Sawyer 27

Winter Storm Warning for Penobscot County was issued at January 27 at 4:42AM EST

Brewer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brewer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:11 am PST