What will Obama do for Maine?

What will Obama do for Maine?

There are 35 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Nov 7, 2008, titled What will Obama do for Maine?. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

What will Obama do for Maine? Economists, business owners ponder impacts Jason Mourneault is among approximately 500 workers employed at Cianbro's Eastern Manufacturing Facility in Brewer, located at the former ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anti Cianbro

East Granby, CT

#1 Nov 15, 2008
Forget Cianbro, They Suck
donkeyman

Yuma, AZ

#2 Nov 15, 2008
send liberal sewage from mass. and ny to maine.so sorry, you just dont have enough votes to matter, and thats all that matters to obama.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#3 Nov 21, 2008
Cianbro Sucks. Andi Vigue, president of the company? What a joke. Look what he did to the Fabrication shop. Good thing dad (pete) is there to spank him. In my opinion, Andi will sink the company. He has no idea what he is doing. He needs pop there to hold his hand. Ask anyone who has worked for cianbro and dealt with Andi. The guy could not even fix a sandwich nevermind running a company. Big mistake a his Daddy's part.
Desi

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 21, 2008
Sounds like Anti Cianbro and Concerned might be a disgruntled ex-employee of Cianbro.

I can't understand why they fired his but !
You can tell he's not one to keep a job very long.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Desi wrote:
Sounds like Anti Cianbro and Concerned might be a disgruntled ex-employee of Cianbro.
I can't understand why they fired his but !
You can tell he's not one to keep a job very long.
Actually, I did work for Cianbro. They are commonly referred to as the nonunion union and I will tell you, that is what it is. The bad are protected. Do you know of Cianbro?
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#6 Nov 21, 2008
Desi wrote:
Sounds like Anti Cianbro and Concerned might be a disgruntled ex-employee of Cianbro.
I can't understand why they fired his but !
You can tell he's not one to keep a job very long.
Also, I am nothing less than a company person. I suppported their ethics as a manager until I had no support from my so called "mentor".
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#8 Nov 21, 2008
Desi wrote:
Sounds like Anti Cianbro and Concerned might be a disgruntled ex-employee of Cianbro.
I can't understand why they fired his but !
You can tell he's not one to keep a job very long.
Desi, based upon your statement that you can tell I couldn't hold a job for too long, it goes to show your lack of management skills. First thing they teach is, to never assume. Your assumption of me is way off track. One might think you are an idiot.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#9 Nov 21, 2008
As far as Obama, he didn't get my vote as I'm sure he did not get the Vigue's vote either, but we are stuck with this guy and time will tell what sort of damage his does.
FreeAmerica

Erwin, NC

#11 Nov 23, 2008
ROFL -- absolutely nothing. You don't got any minorities or poor folks.
Desi

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 25, 2008
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Desi, based upon your statement that you can tell I couldn't hold a job for too long, it goes to show your lack of management skills. First thing they teach is, to never assume. Your assumption of me is way off track. One might think you are an idiot.
If the truth was known they canned your ass and now your disgruntled.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#14 Nov 26, 2008
Desi wrote:
<quoted text>
If the truth was known they canned your ass and now your disgruntled.
Well let me tell ya Desi, thats where you are wrong. The question is who canned who. You are saying, I was canned? Hmmm whre do you get your facts, because there alittle off track.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#15 Nov 26, 2008
Their that is
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#16 Nov 26, 2008
Desi, what are your ties to The All Mighty Cianbro? Are you recruiting for them in TX for the modules?
Desi

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 27, 2008
No, I can tell by your attitude your an ex-employee and now want to tell the world how bad they are.

Get over it.....move on and try to find new employment "if your able". Sounds like you might be one of the 7.5 % unemployeed in this country, can't amagine why.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#18 Nov 27, 2008
Desi wrote:
No, I can tell by your attitude your an ex-employee and now want to tell the world how bad they are.
Get over it.....move on and try to find new employment "if your able". Sounds like you might be one of the 7.5 % unemployeed in this country, can't amagine why.
There you go again. Assumming. Once again you are wrong. You must be one of their human resource people. Quick to judge and never admit your mistakes.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#19 Nov 27, 2008
Desi wrote:
No, I can tell by your attitude your an ex-employee and now want to tell the world how bad they are.
Get over it.....move on and try to find new employment "if your able". Sounds like you might be one of the 7.5 % unemployeed in this country, can't amagine why.
Softball is a great sport.
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#20 Nov 27, 2008
I prefer the Redsox
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#21 Nov 27, 2008
Desi wrote:
Sounds like Anti Cianbro and Concerned might be a disgruntled ex-employee of Cianbro.
I can't understand why they fired his but !
You can tell he's not one to keep a job very long.
Now I know alittle something about you. A statement like this from someone that hasn't even held a real job. Hmmm Thats not even a base hit.
bjr from Texas

United States

#22 Nov 27, 2008
Talk about narrow minded! What is Obama going to do for any particular state? I feel pretty confident he will not go out of his way to do anything for Texas!
Concerned

East Granby, CT

#23 Nov 27, 2008
Desi wrote:
No, I can tell by your attitude your an ex-employee and now want to tell the world how bad they are.
Get over it.....move on and try to find new employment "if your able". Sounds like you might be one of the 7.5 % unemployeed in this country, can't amagine why.
Attitude? Like your relatives from Waterbury?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business Aug 10 Tubby 2
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... Aug 4 gavel 2
News Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to feature l... Aug 2 Mike Silverton 1
Landlords to Avoid in Bangor Maine (Apr '13) Jul 31 Ginny 39
penobscot community healthcare sucks Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Bangor Hope House Arrogance (Dec '15) Jul '17 Anonymous 2
I hate Zooey Deschanel (Mar '12) Jul '17 Amanda 14

Brewer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brewer Mortgages