Bangor is full of pill head losers

Bangor is full of pill head losers

Posted in the Brewer Forum

Brandon

Northeast Harbor, ME

#1 May 22, 2013
I go to UMaine Orono and its a pretty nice town with a lot of smart people. Once in a great while I used to use "smart drugs" to help me study in high school. You know Adderall or Ritalin. Anyway a few friends of mine with a heavy course load are still using these drugs off and on to help them study. On several occasions we've gone down to Bangor about a 15 to 20 minute drive from Orono where my friends score some pills. Which I don't think is right and I no longer do them myself but I like to hang with my friends and also head over tot he mall. But man there are a TON of people in Bangor that are not only taking pills orally but they are both snorting them and sometimes crush them up mix them with tap water and use needles to inject pills. They are sick twisted people in Bangor. I've stopped taking rides with my friends into Bangor. All these people live in dirty smelly apartments and never wash or clean and they just live day to day doing drugs all the time. Aside from now only heading down the highway to go to the Bangor Mall or other stores on Stillwater and Hogan I avoid most of Bangor all together. After seeing too many sketchy people walking around and listening to them mouth off and fight all the time that place is nothing but a trash pit of losers. It's like all the scum from Maine go there to fit in with other scum. That place scares me and I can't believe such a dirty run down hole in the wall city like Bangor is only 15 minutes away from a nice place like Orono and UMaine. There should be a law passed saying that nobody from Bangor should cross Orono's boarder without permission. All most people do in Bangor is bath salts pills drink and fight with each other over stupid stuff. It's not the Maine that I thought I would find moving up here. Orono rules Bangor Blows.
Tammy

Bangor, ME

#2 Jun 4, 2013
I think drugs are everywhere and not just in Maine as our country falls more and more apart. I do agree though that some states are worse than others such as Maine being the Pill Head capitol on the USA. I came to Maine to go to Husson College and living in Bangor was a nightmare. My boyfriend and I couldn't find any decent upscale bars in the area just a bunch of bars with low lifes that want to fight all the time. Most the people we ran into abused drugs on a daily basis specially pills. I left school to work full time and my boyfriend is also working hard so we can save up money to move back out of state. Maine turned out NOT to be at all like the nice stereotype. If we have to put up with drugs crime and rude people we might as well go back to Mass at least down there we can find better jobs smarter people and not fear of getting beat up by pill heads.
Ex-Masshole

Bangor, ME

#3 Jun 6, 2013
"If we have to put up with drugs crime and rude people we might as well go back to Mass at least down there we can find better jobs smarter people"

Tammy i couldnt have said it better myself. Haha. At the same time , the criminals and drugs , and foreigners in mass make it a hell hole to live in. You make more money because you pay more money to live . And ever notice how much better the air quality is up here ? Even bangor is 10x cleaner then a small city in mass .

When they dubbed maine " vacationland" they didn't have bangor in mind. The surrounding towns are beautiful as OP stated.

Bangor is a horrible area of maine in my opinion . The rural areas are beautiful and full of great people .

Bangor is a transient city in a stand still state, doesnt mesh well .
Bruno Bars

Bangor, ME

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Ex-Masshole wrote:
"If we have to put up with drugs crime and rude people we might as well go back to Mass at least down there we can find better jobs smarter people"
Tammy i couldnt have said it better myself. Haha. At the same time , the criminals and drugs , and foreigners in mass make it a hell hole to live in. You make more money because you pay more money to live . And ever notice how much better the air quality is up here ? Even bangor is 10x cleaner then a small city in mass .
When they dubbed maine " vacationland" they didn't have bangor in mind. The surrounding towns are beautiful as OP stated.
Bangor is a horrible area of maine in my opinion . The rural areas are beautiful and full of great people .
Bangor is a transient city in a stand still state, doesnt mesh well .
There is NO such thing as an Ex-Masshole. ONCE a Masshole Always a Masshole.
Bruno Bars

Bangor, ME

#5 Jun 9, 2013
PS But I agree Bangor is THE WORST place to live in Maine. We regret moving here. Too many people walking around in daylight whacked out on drugs. Looking to beat people up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obnoxious relatives 9 hr PeanutButtercup 2
Maine Prepper (Jul '14) Wed long live the rep... 4
DHHS Bangor sucks (Mar '14) May 26 Stevens 3
Looking for Shaele Walter? May 16 Traveling East 1
Bangor Maine Sucks (Nov '11) May 13 Ha ha ha 314
UMaine Orono sucks (Nov '11) Apr 29 UMaine Emotional ... 28
sexting Jan '15 youngpussypleaser 1
More from around the web

Brewer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE