Suits claim developers in default on ...

Suits claim developers in default on Spring Hill office building projects

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Suits claim developers in default on Spring Hill office building projects. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

A lender has filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court trying to collect from some of the developers in Campbell Station, a more than 300-acre office, home and retail complex in Spring Hill, saying loans for two of the office buildings are in default.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Tommy

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
If they were not so greedy and charged accordingly maybe they could get some tenants to stay, when a substantial part of your community has either moved or been laid off how can you still charge CS rents ? Rather than fill these vacancys with a reasonable rent and as the economy picks up adjust it, they would rather be spiteful and stick to the HIGH rent rates and leave them empty...THEN file for bankruptcy !!
Greg

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2010
I fully agree with Tommy. too many landlords think that everyone can pay whatever the landlord wants. I think we are going to see more banks taking over real estate in SH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic Jam Sam Tue TJS 58
perks Tue sniff 1
Repent Governor ( REPENT) May 2 Confused 12
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) May 2 ryan 345
Swingers May 2 east side 4
Would you? May 1 Brandedrazor 1
serious women only May 1 just asking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages