Best disability (SSDI) attorney?

Best disability (SSDI) attorney?

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

Handler

Franklin, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
I've been in the process of fighting for disability, and have hit a major road block. I've been told that, due to a lack of continuous medical documentation, I have an extremely difficult to win case.

The fact that I have no income, and no way to pay to see any doctors, apparently doesn't matter. I've searched for months with the help of several other people for some form of city or county program to use, but have been unable to find any. My main doctor moved out of the state last year. And I've had to stop seeing the others, as well as go off all my medications, because of no funds. The last documentation I have is from the first three months of this year.

I was working with Downard & Associates for a year, but they dropped me when they found out I could no longer afford to go to any doctors.

I've tried contacting several other attorneys in the area. Most of them I haven't heard back from. One I talked to said that if he were younger and didn't have health problems of his own, he would take me on. But said that he can't do my case because it would require too much work to win it without the continuous documentation.

Is there an attorney anywhere who can actually win this case? I can't afford to stop fighting for my disability. But it seems like they are all too lazy to do any actual work, and only want cases that are already laid out neatly for them and ready to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funds to be released for rail repairs 1 hr Ignorance Is Bliss 14
Is homosexuality a choice? 6 hr Uppity Gay Man wins 264
News Calsonic Kansei Adding 1,200 Jobs In Tennessee (Sep '13) 9 hr Crusty 86
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 10 hr just asking 590
Elect A Good Mayor 10 hr What up dummies 18
Glenn Beck joins the Trump train 11 hr trump is a traitor 4
Trump keeps winning 12 hr ThomasA 252

Brentwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages