Animal hospice care helps owners say goodbye to pets at home

Dec 27, 2011 Full story: Asbury Park Press Online

This is a trick question, but it shouldn't be: Which Christmas gift is worth more, a $100 bill or a... The ashes, a photograph, a lock of hair and a pawprint from Ruby, Stan and Rebecca Burcham's 13-year-old dog that they euthanized at home in Nashville, Tenn.

Full Story
JULIA

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2011
This is a no brainer...I am an animal lover,have 2 golden doodles, 13 yr old maltese and a cat....I have put down a dog that was 12 years old and it was the most heartbreaking experience of my life.......I would much rather have the ashes, picture and lock of hair than a $100 anyday...your pets love you unconditionally and forever....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 149,122
Alleged heroin supplier arrested in Nashville (Jan '12) 37 min w4ndf 4
Natchez Trace Wilderness Program Columbia TN (Aug '12) 49 min FilthyRich 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr ucanthandletruth 9,440
'Don't Say Gay' bill clears TN Senate (May '11) 3 hr truthandfact 76
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Calhoun 8,640
Anyone Married Ladies Lonely in Spring Hill or ... 7 hr LonelyInSpringHill 2
•••
•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••