Hispanics seek local political influence

Hispanics seek local political influence

There are 4 comments on the The News Examiner Online story from Aug 28, 2006, titled Hispanics seek local political influence. In it, The News Examiner Online reports that:

Cristina Allen is dismayed by the rise of anti-immigrant sentiment, much of it directed at Hispanics, in the town she has called home for 18 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Examiner Online.

Legal Citizen

AOL

#1 Aug 29, 2006
Are these Hispanics, "LEGAL"?

If not, they need to apply for citienship the "LEGAL" way like other folks, AND IF THEY ARE NOT LEGAL, THEY SHOULD BE DEPORTED.

NO LEGAL NO STAY!
2 four this party

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2006
agree
Ole Eagle Eye

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 15, 2009
Legal Citizen wrote:
If not, they need to apply for citienship the "LEGAL" way like other folks, AND IF THEY ARE NOT LEGAL, THEY SHOULD BE DEPORTED.
NO LEGAL NO STAY!
Maybe they could at least briefly, hold a political office, before you deport them.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2009
Legal Citizen wrote:
NO LEGAL NO STAY!
DEPORTED !!!!!!! Say it AINT so,the Liberals are dependant on the Illegals for a Voter Base in 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Herman Gann 52 min Neighbor 1
The Nashville Metro Council Has Gone Completely... 1 hr Captain Remember 27
country music question 1 hr peter north 24
News Problems With Some Patients At Mid-State Pain C... (Aug '09) 2 hr vbrown 325
Stop Shopping @WalMarks and Sams Club,Cheap Lab... 6 hr ThomasA 29
Dr.Vilvarajah M.D. Sun Johnny May 2
My biological family: Hank Sr,, Audrey, and my... (Feb '12) Sun AngieB 6

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages