First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Williamson, WV

#98 Feb 1, 2013
jayjaysmith1976 wrote:
Hit me with your phone number or email and I can help u with pain info!
hey i need help djharris1976@yahoo.com
ant

Murfreesboro, TN

#99 Mar 17, 2013
jayjaysmith1976 wrote:
Give me your email or phone number and I can help u with a pain clinic.
<quoted text>
tony.6747@yahoo.com let me no what u can do

Since: Mar 13

Murfreesboro, TN

#100 Mar 18, 2013
hit me up with any info, my fiance has BAD CHRONIC fibromyalgia and the junkys fuck it up for her. We are all adults and can choose to take too much to kill ourselves or not, this is not a pitty post. It should be a post for people with chronic pain to help others with chronic pain in doctors that do not rob you. My fiance manages her meds just fine, but her dr. retired, and i dont want her to get robbed by a pill mill dr that likes to take peoples inital fee, give them one script then discharge. She has tried everything non narcotic in the last 5 years. ANY advice (NON-SMARTASS) would be very helpful. we are in smyrna. THANKS!
Sad

United States

#101 Mar 19, 2013
So so sad. This world is so sad.
looking4meds

Ireland

#103 Mar 23, 2013
Does anyone know of a pharmacy that will fill a prescription for oxycodone 30mg around nashville??
crckrjck96

La Vergne, TN

#104 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Joyce Brown in Smyrna gives them out like candy. My friend went in for a bunion and got 90 perc 10 and 30 norco tabs, any clinic that takes only cash is straight up shady. Also the Dr is bat shit crazy, she preaches at you like church then will turn and snap on somebody in a sec. Yells at her staff and patients. There will be 30 people in her office at 5 am

Since: Jan 13

Delbarton, WV

#106 Apr 23, 2013
crckrjck96 wrote:
Dr Joyce Brown in Smyrna gives them out like candy. My friend went in for a bunion and got 90 perc 10 and 30 norco tabs, any clinic that takes only cash is straight up shady. Also the Dr is bat shit crazy, she preaches at you like church then will turn and snap on somebody in a sec. Yells at her staff and patients. There will be 30 people in her office at 5 am
can i get the adree
adress
None of your business

Indianapolis, IN

#108 Sep 2, 2013
firsthand mom wrote:
sOME oF THE STATEMENTS MADE BY WHO CARES I AGREE..BUT, IM A MOM AND NURSE WHO LOST A SON BY A NEGLGENT DR. AND BACK TO WELLNESS PAIN CLINIC..IM SORRY FOR ANYONE IN PAIN .TRUTH IS I PRAY THEY CLOSE EVERYONE OF THESE PAIN CLINICS. OWNERS AND DR,S NEED TO BE SENT TO PRISON CAUSE THEY ARE THE MAIN CAUSE OF SO MANY ADDICTS TAKING OPIATS.BENZOS.ETC.. THEY ARE SOME GOOD DR.S THAT WILL HELP WITH REAL PAIN ISSUES..BUT, THESE PILL MILLS, DR.S,AND ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF SUCH SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR DISTRIBUTING DRUGS AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR THE LIVES THEY HAVE TAKEN,FAMILYS DESTROYED, AND MOMS AS MYSELF HURTING SO BAD WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE PAIN.I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO LOOK AT DR,MILLER IN THE FACE
It's people like you that ruin good people. People really suffer from pain & need medication so they can work & support their families.. Not everyone is a junky.. It's every individual responsibility.. If a person gets pills, decides to take more than doctor says, drops dead, it's that persons fault.. Not the doctor, the nurse or any employee... It's the 1 that wants to use to get high..
STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY!!!
crckrjck96

La Vergne, TN

#109 Oct 11, 2013
pain4ever wrote:
<quoted text>can i get the adree
adress
She is in a Smyrna you can find on google I don't know street # Dr Joyce Brown. 4-5 hr wait every visit it's her way or highway, very rude.
may have cancer

United States

#110 Jan 30, 2014
NashvilleRPh wrote:
I hope all you drug seekers rot in hell.
Just cuz ppl need help cuz some of us my die in pain so that makes that bad ppl no it don't just cuz they are asking for help. You maybe the rot in hell just for saying something like that. Wat if it was u or someone u loved was in pain and dien in that case ur saying they will rot in hell no they will be asking for a good Dr 2 do shut the fuck up and u rot in hell. Yes they think I have cancer but I'm not on a damn thing
mark

United States

#112 Mar 3, 2014
Can anyone please help me find Ohhh that will fill my pain meds.email me markcoyne72@ gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Chimney Works Of Nashville (Nov '09) 58 min fuckyouasshole 8
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr cpeter1313 3,997
Yes 4 hr BIG G 57
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 7 hr nashvegas1 2,089
Lettuce 8 hr Davis 4
TN state offices 14 hr Gappy 3
Accidents 19 hr Yep 4

Flood Warning for Williamson County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Brentwood Dating
Find my Match