Hotel Robbery Suspect Bound Over For ...

Hotel Robbery Suspect Bound Over For Grand Jury - NewsChannel 5...

There are 6 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Hotel Robbery Suspect Bound Over For Grand Jury - NewsChannel 5.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

One of the three men shot by Metro police officers during a hotel robbery was bound over for the grand jury during a preliminary hearing Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Gene

Lebanon, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Good work Fox. I wish you had killed the slimey ba***** though. Now we have to pay for their stay in prison, only to let them go and for them to do it again.
Early Grayce

Greer, SC

#2 Apr 1, 2010
He got his hair all did up for nuttin. Da' judge still throwed him up in da jail.
sweet tea

La Vergne, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2010
Thug pieces of chit. Look at them punks. Just take'em out back and spend a few rounds in them. Its cheap and the world will be a little better without those ignorant scums.
Tina

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2010
During the robbery at the econolodge in east Nashville last night, a friend of mine was assaulted and robbed. It's a shame some people can't do their job without having to be in such danger. One of the criminals threatened to shoot my friend. He is at work tonight because he cannot afford to stay home and recover.
HCP Holder

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 2, 2010
It's a shame we can't give the chair to scum like this. It would remove a lot of violent, stupid people from the streets permanently. If these people want everything the easy way, lets give them the easy way - seated on a bolt of lightening straight to hell.
someone who knows

Gallatin, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2010
Tina wrote:
During the robbery at the econolodge in east Nashville last night, a friend of mine was assaulted and robbed. It's a shame some people can't do their job without having to be in such danger. One of the criminals threatened to shoot my friend. He is at work tonight because he cannot afford to stay home and recover.
Tina, do you actually think the police give a crap about your male friend? They don't care about him or what happened to him. He's just some poor slug that is meaningless to them. They couldn't care less if he is a taxpaying slave to someone's greed. Did the media interview him? No. That says alot about how they also feel. He is just another member of the disposable "gender". Violence against a male is just simply an ignored abberation to law enforcement and the media. Heck, the public couldn't give a crap less if he were murdered. Trust me, noboby is going to do sh*t for him. He is irrelevant to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Help 1 hr hey 2
Poor Stupid Republicans believe Bull shit 4 hr Nobama 18
The sun is not a star. 5 hr phil latio 4
why i will vote for a democratic governor nest ... 9 hr Donnie 2
Trumpies? 10 hr I used to be someone 30
baby yanked at 8 months from mothers womb,left ... 15 hr Mom 43
megan barry liberal hypocrite 15 hr I used to be someone 90

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance