Franklin man charged with vehicular h...

Franklin man charged with vehicular homicide in Monday fatality on Wilson Pike

There are 1 comment on the Williamson Herald story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Franklin man charged with vehicular homicide in Monday fatality on Wilson Pike. In it, Williamson Herald reports that:

Brentwood Police are investigating a Monday night wreck on Wilson Pike near Carondelet Place that claimed the life of a Nolensville man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Herald.

sloan

AOL

#1 Aug 18, 2010
But they will not tell you is that hes In the US illeagaly No insurance and the person that was murderd by this criminal will have no recorse aganist him he will be deported and will popup In another small town and murder again maybe someone you love like your daughter or son or wife!The war on the border is now a war all over the USA If people do not wake up and see whats happening in there own back yard someone else will lose a love one to these illeagles! Law enforcement Needs to take action to protect from these criminals.God bless the victim and is family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump keeps winning 1 hr Yo Just Me Here 279
New world Order-Sustainable Developement (Sep '15) 1 hr What up dummies 8
Is homosexuality a choice? 7 hr asking 372
Shelly Lee (Aug '17) 9 hr Scooter 6
Speak English not Spanish in the workplace 12 hr Market dictates 12
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 14 hr BECCA 598
News Students Return To School Burnt Down By Arsonis... (Aug '09) 14 hr Joey 13

Brentwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages