Christmas Packages Taken From Front Porches - NewsChannel 5.com...

For local thieves, the holidays mean prime picking. This year Brentwood is getting hit harder than ever. Full Story
peter draggon

Rock Island, TN

#1 Dec 24, 2009
come on this is america, you should know you cant leave anything out like that without getting ripped off. like i always say live in the ghetto, get ripped off by the thugs.
Nameless for no reason

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2009
Why would someone have packages sitting on their porch? Ever hear of UPS tracking? They give you the expected delivery date for your package(s). How about having them sent to work? You are there instead of home and the "business routes" get deliveries earlier in the day than residential.
meme

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 26, 2009
They need to investigate the UPS driver. He might be calling his buddies up when he leav epackages on porch

Since: Apr 09

Gallatin, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2009
sad thing is even if they were caught red handed our great justice system would smile and do almost nothing about it. Sad that the owners weren't home and just shot them as soon as they stepped off the porch.

Probably some sorry low life that is just to lazy to work. It is alot easier for these thugs to steal what other good decent hard working people worked for, cause they know they probably wont get caught and even if they do they have nothing to worry about with our justice system.

What a big fat joke our laws have become. The criminals have more rights. I guess as they were picking up someone else's property they just thought it was left for them. Misread the name on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min KiMare 1,365
Store closing (Jul '12) 2 hr Sheriff 66
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 hr Edgar 6
Adam Hill 2 hr brokenhearted 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr blow obama 1,668
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) 14 hr sambarrel 37
divorce lawyer 23 hr love my son 1
Brentwood Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood Jobs