High School Students Leave Mark On Br...

High School Students Leave Mark On Brentwood Park - NewsChannel...

There are 8 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from May 14, 2009, titled High School Students Leave Mark On Brentwood Park - NewsChannel.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

A group of Brentwood teens, all students at Ravenwood High School, could soon face charges of theft, burglary and vandalism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Nurse1

Ashland City, TN

#1 May 14, 2009
That is a shame- Crockett is a nice park and many children enjoy going there.
Princess1

Redwood City, CA

#2 May 19, 2009
Does it seem odd to anyone that it's always kids from Ravenwood?? Makes you question what's going on there...

MrObjective

“Not Significant”

Since: Mar 09

Nashville

#3 May 19, 2009
Princess1 wrote:
Does it seem odd to anyone that it's always kids from Ravenwood?? Makes you question what's going on there...
Hi Princess!. What's your first name?
Princess1

Redwood City, CA

#4 May 19, 2009
MrObjective wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess!. What's your first name?
Interesting response. What's yours??????

MrObjective

“Not Significant”

Nashville

#5 May 19, 2009
Princess1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting response. What's yours??????
Carl.
Elizabeth

United States

#6 May 20, 2009
As a student at Ravenwood, I can tell you whats going on. Most of us are typical Brentwood kids: probably spoiled, most definitely preppy, but all around, good citizens from good homes. That being said, a majority of us don't go around stealing things. For those few who keep making the headlines, it is small unrepresentative portion of Ravenwood High School. Critics should also consider that we have some of the highest test scores in the county, amazing athletic teams, and a developed arts program. So do not judge and place all Ravenwood kids under one stereotype. We don't all fit that mold.

MrObjective

“Not Significant”

Nashville

#7 May 20, 2009
Elizabeth wrote:
As a student at Ravenwood, I can tell you whats going on. Most of us are typical Brentwood kids: probably spoiled, most definitely preppy, but all around, good citizens from good homes. That being said, a majority of us don't go around stealing things. For those few who keep making the headlines, it is small unrepresentative portion of Ravenwood High School. Critics should also consider that we have some of the highest test scores in the county, amazing athletic teams, and a developed arts program. So do not judge and place all Ravenwood kids under one stereotype. We don't all fit that mold.
We believe you, that's how it is at many schools.

Edu

“It's me. Take it or leave it!”

Since: May 09

Nashville

#8 May 20, 2009
Elizabeth wrote:
It's like this everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorrie Morgan 5 hr Jesse 18
BNA Kids 6 hr curious 2
secret confessions 7 hr dgccgh 74
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 12 hr South Knox Hombre 5
Carrie or Bree 13 hr John S 5
Missing Person; Jessica Smith 14 hr mcneely 1
News Tennessee lawmakers unwittingly vote to honor K... Wed Spotted Girl 1

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages