|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
Ignoring the childish behavior of certain leftist posters...
Did you guys hear about that dummy bloombergs newest anti-gun add? The one obviously intended to be a slur on the NRA and every legal, law abiding gun owner in the USA?
The one where he sort of paints a typical gun owner out to be a redneck idiot?
But bloomberg is telling on his own ignorance and stupidity here with this add, because...
The add shows the character (right out of central casting) who violates the three gun handling safety principles that the NRA has taught for decades.
Bloomberg and the leftist idiots who made the commercial didnt even know these simple basics about safe gun handling.
And it is quite clear that no one involved with this add knew anything about firearms.
So why should anybody take them seriously about anything else they have to say about guns, if they cant even get the most basic stuff right?
And through the ignorance of bloomberg and the leftist ignoramuses who made this stupid add, someone might actually be shot or killed because of the unsafe firearm handling being portrayed in that add.
I hope no kids get a gun and try to emulate what they see in the add. If they do, they will be in severe danger.
Doesnt the leftist gun grabbers like kids? Are they putting these adds on TV and the media in a deliberate attempt to cause gun accidents?
Typical of what we see from the leftist nutcases and knee jerk maniacs, with big mouths and pea sized brains.
Seig heil?
Martha

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
http://www.rightwingnews.com/g uns/michael-bloombergs-anti-gu n-ad-flops-as-actor-breaks-fir st-two-rules-of-gun-safety/
We know what you did. Lol.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

New information is being released into the of the Arizona shooting spree.

Turns out these was a history of mental illness in the shooter.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/27/records-...

So the leftist invent gun control laws to erode the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens. And bloomberg is making his anti-NRA adds to demonize lawful citizens, and take away the rights of lawful citizens?

(One that publicly portray extremely unsafe firearm handling procedures)

And some leftist papers were even releasing on the internet, the names and addresses of gun owners!

The leftist cannot win the debate based on logic or reason. So they bombard us with knee jerk emotionalism in the media (and on forums like this, they sling an insult or a one liner in our direction and scamper away).

The evidence is clear, that the gun grabbing leftist have no sound arguments with which to justify their attacks on the Constitution
Sadey

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Interesting article. Makes you think
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The article makes me think that there are a lot of people out there with guns who have mental health issues.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Agree wrote:
The article makes me think that there are a lot of people out there with guns who have mental health issues.
More than you can possibly imagine!
dog lover

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

agreed
Hillbillyboy

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The much bigger problem is the violent video games. They are much more responsible for the violence.

A video game is likened unto soft ware, while the gun is likened to the mouse.

Which one makes the computer function to the highest efficiency, the mouse, or the soft ware program?

So, why are the democrats just wanting to punish innocent, law abiding gun owners while doing nothing about the violent video games?
DrFill

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
The much bigger problem is the violent video games. They are much more responsible for the violence.
Which one makes the computer function to the highest efficiency, the mouse, or the soft ware program?
So, why are the democrats just wanting to punish innocent, law abiding gun owners while doing nothing about the violent video games?
Only an imbecile doesn't know the difference between a video game and reality.
Guess what

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

DrFill wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an imbecile doesn't know the difference between a video game and reality.
The world is full of imbeciles.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Yes.

But the democrats dont really care about reducing violence. If they did, they would address the violent video games and violent TV, movies, music, and media that todays kids are bombarded with day and night.

Its all just more lies from the left.

Why dont we see Obama orchestrate another knee jerk dog and pony show and have an emotional moment on TV, while he explains his plans to ban violent video games and violent content on the media?

Because he dont really care about violence, thats why.

Hes just grandstanding and hyping up manufactured emotionalism (thanks to the leftist media) to play to the idiots on the left who just love knee jerk, reactionary extremist laws and emotionalism.
Just Wandering

Spring City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Do law abiding gun owners really need the right to possess and use "assault" type guns? Do we really need guns that hold high capacity magazines? Has anyone every heard of a person defending their home with the use of those kinds of guns? It seems to me that the only people that actually use those kinds of guns are the bad guys out to do harm to someone.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Wandering wrote:
Do law abiding gun owners really need the right to possess and use "assault" type guns? Do we really need guns that hold high capacity magazines? Has anyone every heard of a person defending their home with the use of those kinds of guns? It seems to me that the only people that actually use those kinds of guns are the bad guys out to do harm to someone.
What use did Randy Weaver have for assault weapons? Maybe his son, shot in the back by an FBI agent, and his wife, shot through the heart while holding his infant child, would still be alive. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look up Ruby Ridge.

How about the Branch Davidians? Did they need assault weapons when the BATF pulled up to their front door with an army of armed agents and laid siege to the compound?

The Second Amendment isn't about hunting, or protecting our home against intruders. The Second Amendment insures we have the power to protect ourselves against tyranny. Our Founding Fathers understood that even in a Constitutional Republic, there would probably come a day when corrupt politicians and misplaced political power would seek to enslave the people. They also knew that "Rights" do not come from government, or documents, but from "Nature and Nature's God". What comes from Man, government, or documents are privileges, no matter what they're called, because they can always be changed, modified, or canceled at the convenience of the issuing party.

So, why would anyone want to limit the number of rounds my magazines can hold? Why would anyone want to limit how many rounds per minute our rifles and pistols can fire? Who would want to limit the range of weapons we can own, if the government can deploy the military against us?

Forced disarmament during Katrina, Waco, Ruby Ridge, and a host of other events demand we fight for the complete enforcement of the Second Amendment against an encroaching tyrannical government.
Vertigo Cloud

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

we need to maintain the freedom to hunt and fish as long as we live.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Wandering wrote:
Truly, this is ignorance!

The rogues and house breakers who kill innocent home owners will acquire the most terrible slaughter weapons they can lay hands to.

People who think like you, are ensuring that the innocent will always be overmatched and slain.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Wth r u talkin bout bby?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
I truly don't think violent Video Games caused any of these Shootings, no more than I think Violent TV Programs did. Mentally Ill People are just sick, but it's a sickness of their Brain instead of some other part of their body.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Ik that u dint mean it that way,her fkin better i mean lolz neither is better...sme,sme..fkin wise,nvmnd,i do wat i do,how i do it n ik that im not a copycat lolz ;p
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

True or not then?coz i blieve that its true...things ive said neway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,881 - 7,900 of8,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brentwood Discussions

Search the Brentwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Vet 138,402
Fresh From the Farm Food- Barefoot Farmer 59 min Barefoot Farmer 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr Ron 1,312
Joshuah (Josh) Donnell 3 hr Truth 1
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 11 hr Pat Porter 1
att new enternet 17 hr DKS 2
DHS corrupted 19 hr Terry 1
•••
•••
•••
Brentwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters