Men Found Spray Painting Graffiti In Downtown Franklin - NewsChanne...

Three men were seen around 11 p.m. Tuesday spray painting graffiti in the area of 4th Avenue South near Puckett's Grocery in downtown Franklin. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
noteasyoffended

Nashville, TN

#44 Aug 2, 2010
will s wrote:
<quoted text>
ah see there you go talking about things i didn't even say. YES THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED. NO THEY SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN DIFFERENT TREATMENT AS "CHRISTIAN BOYS". I am not arguing that, actually my comment was refering to the part where you wrote:
in short...public apology to try and cover up his prior posts when he thought he was above the law
"OMG I've been caught and now I have to cover it up...make it into a joke and apologize so I dont get in more trouble"
your a moron, who deserves more jail time then either of these guys. oh and get that nazi flag out of your front lawn
I see...I deserve jail time because I dont agree with you?

now WHICH one of us is acting like a nazi?

his so called apology was (IN HIS OWN WORDS) trying to get back on an even basis from his own mouth running off....hence "OMG I need to apologize because I got caught"

his actions in and of themselves show he thinks he is above the law OR HE WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT

wake up idiot...or go back to sleep...one way or another...I'm done with you
Rachael

Nashville, TN

#45 Oct 26, 2011
The7thSeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians like to spout out early and often that "God is love" and that makes everything right yet as Jesus said you do "err greatly not knowing the scriptures." God also requires judgment and equity. All the reported good that this clown has done privately has been undone publically by this stupid and disrespectful act. Do you think Jesus would have done this to the temple with his disciples? Or explained to the Pharisees that it was just a lapse of judgment? "A good name is to be chosen rather than riches and gold." This young man needs to seek forgiveness first publically from his church and then beg mercy from the courts and accept whatever judgment and equity they require which should include reparations for the damages he has done to those merchantís buildings in community service at the very least with jail time for stupidity reserved as a possibility. Christians should not excuse themselves from the consequences of their actions by using the death of Christ as a "lucky rabbit's" foot or else you crucify him again. Christ does not call Christians to live in this world but to die to it.
I'm an atheist
jay

Medway, MA

#46 Aug 1, 2012
were graffiti artist not vandals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 52 min Reverend Alan 2,450
18 Men Charged In Craigslist Prostitution Sting (Feb '08) 2 hr Sweepyface 184
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr Borofan 1,787
Barry remembered as civil rights pioneer 5 hr Tyrone Biggums 1
Bna talent agency 12 hr Lol 1
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! 17 hr concerned 15
Waitress at scoreboards 19 hr Nashvilleman 1
Brentwood Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss