Men Found Spray Painting Graffiti In Downtown Franklin - NewsChanne...

There are 20 comments on the Jul 7, 2010, NewsChannel5.com Nashville story titled Men Found Spray Painting Graffiti In Downtown Franklin - NewsChanne.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Three men were seen around 11 p.m. Tuesday spray painting graffiti in the area of 4th Avenue South near Puckett's Grocery in downtown Franklin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tired

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2010
MORANS.
ha ha

Franklin, TN

#2 Jul 7, 2010
tired wrote:
MORANS.
I think that's "morons," but I'm still with ya.
Native Nashvillian

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 7, 2010
ok too late, sorry
smartguy

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Heck,if they like to paint so much,make them pay for the paint,rollers,and whatever else they need,and them force them to paint over all the stuff they ruined.Then slap a steep fine on them and a few months probation....unless they're already on probation. DEE DEE DEE!!! Morons!
David

Nashville, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2010
Their parents must be proud.
DantheMan

Franklin, TN

#7 Jul 8, 2010
These thugs are a disgrace to community...throw the book at 'em.
boro776

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2010
Start crying mama, they're picking on my little boys.Let them paint the jail house.
yep

Antioch, TN

#9 Jul 8, 2010
Aren't these guys a little old to be spray painting buildings?? At 21 years old, shouldn't you have a job and be a little bit more responsible?
Robert F

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 8, 2010
Another case of "urban" wannabe's
Wildcat

United States

#11 Jul 8, 2010
Well....I wonder if they can put their passion for painting to good use...let's say....by making them put in many (as thousand hrs) of community service for those effected by the floods in that county. That is what they get to do during the day....at night, they are in a cell...120 days sounds pretty good. Oh and on TV...no ESPN.....just that guy that paints water colors of "happy trees", lakes and forests.
Mohawk

Waynesboro, TN

#12 Jul 8, 2010
"Graffiti Artist's"????? OK, whatever,,, these punks are vandals not artists.
TNKid

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2010
Agreed with Wildcat. First, they clean up the property they vandalized. Second, they put in 500-120 days worth of community service to benefit the flood area victims. If nothing else, since they like to paint, let them restripe the roads. Put those "skills" to some beneficial use to the community. And don't forget the fines. No hand smack for these "adults". Choices and consequences.
TNKid

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2010
Sorry -- meant to say "put in 120 days".... mind thinks faster than I can type.
friend

Franklin, TN

#15 Jul 8, 2010
I know all these guys and i can tell you they are scared straight. They are all really nice Christian guys, but that doesn't make them perfect. They were stupid but they've apologized and are not resisting the trial or proceedings in any way. I hope it gets knocked down to a misdemeanor and they serve community service. The two older have each been a part of at least a dozen missions trips to africa, honduras, and many other countries, as well as areas in the U.S. They aren't thugs or criminals, they just made a mistake, like you do everyday
christian

Franklin, TN

#16 Jul 8, 2010
big mistake...lessons learned
christian

Franklin, TN

#17 Jul 8, 2010
jobs? why have jobs when donated ministry dollars pay all your bills?
christian

Franklin, TN

#18 Jul 8, 2010
one more thing...look into WHO pays for the defense, $2500 bond, etc....for the 20 year old....just do a little checking
noteasyoffended

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 8, 2010
friend wrote:
They aren't thugs or criminals, they just made a mistake, like you do everyday
""But they also came prepared with two cameras, a video camera and still camera and actually documented the crime in progress as it happened," Warner said."

FELONY.....hope they like Bubba the Love Sponge :)
Rachael Phillips

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 9, 2010
I know Rob, Robert Herron, and I consider myself a very honest person. Rob is a good person and has a good heart. Yes, he does ministry work.(Yes, "Christian" his dad probably paid for his bail. If he were your son and you were able, would you not pay too?) He was very, very stupid. But I wouldn't go around defaming his character. I very much doubt that he could allow himself to live off "donated ministry money" not that it would even be possible - I know that church too. You've straw manned your opponent here - and what for? It's definitely not what I was doing at 20 or 22, but I have no doubt that Rob will find his way. Regrettably, the love and compassion, grace and forgiveness, mercy and remembering of "let he who is blameless cast the first stone" has been so easily ignored.
(I'm hoping they get probation, community service, little to no time. I'm all for responsibility, but let's keep in mind that this is a first offense from otherwise untroubled, non-delinquent young adults... who were foolish and are in need of some more responsibility and education in the ways of the world and respect. Their hearts are good though.)
info

Smyrna, TN

#22 Jul 9, 2010
yea they need jail time. there a little to old to be doing that.

also they probably done this alot of times and also probably did other crimes.

i can see doing it once, but once u do it multiple times its time for jail..nice or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 6 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 127
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 14 hr rob 2,240
anyone remember kelly j lawson 15 hr looking good 4
blues 15 hr rage 1
back in black 15 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 63
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 18 hr Republican 96
Females Apr 9 Need some strange 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE