Brentwood crime log

Brentwood crime log

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Brentwood crime log. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

If you have information, call 615-371-0160. Aug. 23 * A thief took prescription medications from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 300 block of Franklin Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Butter

Clarksville, TN

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Any city in the country with the population of a town the size of Brentwood would love to have a police blotter that looks like this. I don't know whether it's a top notch police department responsible for the low crime rate or just the fact that Brentwood is home to a bunch of Good people. But, a low crime rate area like this is one of the reasons people who can afford to live there move there!!!
Anonymous

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Well from what i know for sure, criminals dont usually commit the crimes where they lay their heads. So Brentwood should remain lovely for sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So you wanna cut my hair ? 6 hr buzz cut 23
walmart employee shawn lutts 10 hr catdaddy 1
Pharmacy Tech Salary 10 hr Pharmacy Tech 3
Hot Wife 14 hr good luck 3
Looking For Shane Stepp? 16 hr clueless 1
country club Jul 1 need to get caught 3
country club Jun 24 need to get caught 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE