Racefan

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Mar 26, 2013
Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
I would first learn hot to spell the word "curious", moron.
How about you learn how to spell the word "how" before you start calling people a moron, Mr. Grammar.
Questions

United States

#23 Nov 8, 2013
Do you pay to get in? Do you just find people to play with? Is there an age limit? If you want your own private area do you pay extra. If so how much. How much should we be looking at spending?
playtime4two

Franklin, TN

#24 Nov 13, 2013
Here are some answers to your questions, Question....
Yes, there is a charge depending on your status...couple, single female, single male.
Yes, introductions are in order to meet others. Club attendants are available to help for the shy.
Minimum age is 21, and everyone entering Menages must have a valid ID, no exceptions. Average age of most club members is mid-30's.
Once in the club, there are no extra charges (but please tip the ladies serving setups).
Go to www.menagesclub.com for answers to entry fees.
Smells

United States

#25 Nov 14, 2013
This place smells a little fishy.
CHAT HOST

Hendersonville, TN

#26 Nov 14, 2013
Why do we need two forums on the exact same topic? You stupid assh_oles need to merge your comments into the other Menage forum.
Visiting from downunder

United States

#27 Jan 16, 2014
Will be in Nashville this weekend. We are Mid fifties but in reasonable shape. What is the average age of the crowd? Have been to some where the kids are way too young for us. Prefer a mix of younger and older people in the clubs if possible. soulmates
playtime4two

Franklin, TN

#28 Jan 17, 2014
To Visiting.....

Average age at Menages is 35-38. TSC tends to run a bit older, probably early to mid-forties.
Samson

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Jan 18, 2014
sounds like a free whorehouse.
Chris

Humboldt, TN

#30 Jan 25, 2014
Be there your not missing a thing single guy about 100 dollars to get in you can not go no where but at bar what a joke never go again save your money guys what a joke.
Tim

Greenville, SC

#31 Feb 8, 2014
Single guys do NOT just have to stay at the bar IF you are invited by a couple to play. A single guy can go anywhere if another couple takes you with them to play. If you are pissed you just sat at the bar because of one of two reasons. You are either an asshole or not very attractive. I went by myself twice and got laid three times! Tore this man's wife up right in front of him. Place is awesome!!!!
trucker

United States

#32 Feb 8, 2014
Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
. Um what does "hot to spell" mean? Bwhahaha so much for being the grammar Nazi.
Sounds FUN

Clarksville, TN

#33 Feb 8, 2014
Is there a cover charge or a membership fee for a single guy?
Been There

Manchester, TN

#34 Feb 8, 2014
Sounds Fun.... yes, it's expensive for single guys.... Go to their website and get all your questions answered. Www.menagesclub.com
Chris

Humboldt, TN

#35 Feb 23, 2014
That place is a joke for single guy been there done that go to Soical Club more action for single guy.
GTO

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Mar 12, 2014
Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
You should learn to spell the word "how"
br549

Louisville, KY

#37 Mar 20, 2014
Is there a lot of cigarette smoke in the air
lin

Erin, TN

#38 Mar 20, 2014
idk.
Dre

Hendersonville, TN

#39 Mar 20, 2014
Is people like Dre welcome at dis joint? I come in and take all yall women
Jessica

Hendersonville, TN

#40 Mar 20, 2014
Dre wrote:
Is people like Dre welcome at dis joint? I come in and take all yall women
Wow, you're back? It's been a while, you dum_bass black.
Dre

Hendersonville, TN

#41 Mar 20, 2014
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're back? It's been a while, you dum_bass black.
Hey Jess how you been girl? Not seen u sense dat nite we met down in goodlettsville. U missin Dre again we can do it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tryin to start life over 1 hr mee 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr bigfan 2,306
Bad Attitude 4 hr Shortcut 71
back in black 9 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 328
Cardinal 11 hr Pinky toes 1
Kelly G 12 hr Woof Woof 405
How much fun is the blue max simulator at the a... 14 hr Blackhole6670 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE