Just wondering

Waxhaw, NC

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Hey just wondering if anybody has used her and what kind of results they had... Need feedback if anybody has anything...will be appreciated
ORNurse

Franklin, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Hey just wondering if anybody has used her and what kind of results they had... Need feedback if anybody has anything...will be appreciated
She's great, I worked with her in the operating room. She was a Maxwell Fellow and went into practice with Dr. Gingrass. She has great judgment in surgery which is very important for cosmetic procedures and she is very kind to her patients. You won't find a better surgeon or a better person.
Just wondering

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Jun 14, 2012
ORNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
She's great, I worked with her in the operating room. She was a Maxwell Fellow and went into practice with Dr. Gingrass. She has great judgment in surgery which is very important for cosmetic procedures and she is very kind to her patients. You won't find a better surgeon or a better person.
. Thanks so much. Trying to find a good ps...u hear all bad things and really don't know what to do... Thank u for ur time
ORNurse

Franklin, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>. Thanks so much. Trying to find a good ps...u hear all bad things and really don't know what to do... Thank u for ur time
I have worked with Nashville plastic surgeons for 30 years including the old guys like Maxwell and Fisher. I would not hesitate for a minute to let Mindy operate on me...
Just wondering

Batesburg, SC

#5 Jun 14, 2012
ORNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
I have worked with Nashville plastic surgeons for 30 years including the old guys like Maxwell and Fisher. I would not hesitate for a minute to let Mindy operate on me...
That makes me feel way better .... U don't know how much u have helped me!!!! Thank u and God bless u!
ASW12

Findlay, OH

#6 Aug 15, 2012
She is awful. I had my procedure corrected.
Sam
#7 Aug 16, 2012
It's really according to what you are having done. She is good with nose jobs and face lifts but if you are wanting some big 'ol hooters, I would look elsewhere :-)
Susie

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
I've worked with her many times in surgery and she's a very good surgeon. Also a very nice person. She treats the employees very well too. So all around she's a good choice!
Ealbe

Antioch, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Haws did my breast implant surgery almost 3 years ago. She did a fantastic job and has a fantastic personality. I would have no hesitation going back to her. No complaints whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tusculum Mayor Emphasizes Board's Support For GVDC (Apr '11) 18 hr TnCarrotop 5
Transgender bathrooms 20 hr Pan 4
News Sale Of Animals On Side Of Roads Now Illegal - ... (Feb '10) Sat Spay and Neuter 50
Maria Sanchez Sat Anonymous 1
News Former Plastic Surgeon Christ Koulis Found Dead... (Jun '10) Fri Alexa 76
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) Fri beccaan 11
GOP==== Grand Old Pedophiles. Fri The Truth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages