Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9772 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

cantdrive55

United States

#6058 Jun 2, 2012
No my nursing profession has. I' m not brainwashed if that's what u r insinuating im educated I was a nurse and a mom before service. Your Welcome

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6059 Jun 2, 2012
cantdrive55 wrote:
No my nursing profession has. I' m not brainwashed if that's what u r insinuating im educated I was a nurse and a mom before service. Your Welcome
Naturopathic doctors are educated too and they say vaccines are disease causing. All natural health practitioners say the same thing. It seems to only be those educated people that endured the conventional medical system's brainwashing that are for vaccines.
Cathy

Hoffman Forest, NC

#6060 Jun 2, 2012
What, I have learned, causes shot injuries is the preservatives they use in the vaccines. That in conjunction with combining 3 and 4 vaccines into one injection make children sick.

I believe that immunizations serve a purpose, but are given way too soon and most are completely unnecessary. I have a niece that Vanderbilt has actually documented as having a shot injury that left a perfectly normal 2 year old autistic...and damn near killed her. To this day, none of her siblings are immunized. Because of this shot injury in our family, my daughter does delayed immunizations on her children. Knowing what I know now...I would have never immunized at all.
Ann

Union City, TN

#6061 Jun 2, 2012
You can do a bit of research online and decide for yourself, but I've decided to do an alternative vaccination plan for my children. The autism rates have risen with the number of vaccinations a child receives while a child's brain is developing. And it's been found high mercury counts in autistic children where the only source is in the vaccinations. Of course take it as you will.
the natural way

Dyersburg, TN

#6062 Jun 3, 2012
vaccinationcouncil.org ...

EDUCATE YOURSELF and thoroughly explore this site.

This site is formed by a group of doctors and nurse practitioners who are exposing the dangers of vaccines. My daughter is not vaccinated and is 5 months past the average milestones. She is never sick, mainly because we go outside, drink water without fluoride, and eat very healthy foods full of antioxidants and vitamins.

Autism is a large concern, but the increased rate of allergies, autoimmune diseases, diabetes and cancer in later years is a bigger concern for me than vaccinated diseases that can be naturally cured.

http://www.drcarley.com/

http://www.naturalremedyalternatives.com/vacc...
Silvermaven

United States

#6063 Jun 5, 2012
Yes Autism is now at 1 in 29 with est.s could be as high as 1 in 1. People until they tell the truth of the stealth infections like Borrelia they are finding in at least 80% of these kids. And they tell you where it came from and the offer PREVENTION and TREATMENT for their stealth prion infections...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

THEY ARE CRIMINALS. Do YOU UNDERSTAND? By Lying all these yrs. denying treatment, denying its existance, making millions suffer in their syndromes they are the WORST MASS MURDERERS ON THE PLANET.

Because the 1 in 29, 1 every 4 mins. now did not get theirs from a tick bite. They got it from their parents who got theirs in vaccines made from HeLa Cells used in them, that came from a woman who had HepB/Syphilis/Cancer.

And they do not tell you that the proteins spirochetes carry cannot be killed by ANY MEANS known to man....

Nor can they prevent it from sharing its genes to hide from the criminals tests so it would not be found...

What YOU CAN DO is kill all the infections and stem cells can raise the gates of the immune system that vaccines have destroyed and keep them out.

And they can treat the parents with known spirochetal prevention that is proven to stop transmission to the fetus in a high percentage.

Because when the Pandemic gets to be every 1 in 1 instead of 1 in 29----it will be too late for man and beast.
Silvermaven

United States

#6065 Jun 5, 2012
THINK---

Why do they NOT have a test for PRION even 30yrs. later....

And WHY can they NOT culture SYPHILIS still to this day?

DO NOT BE STUPID.

Because when it takes 15-24mths. for the infections antigens given to fold into the genes of the stealth to hide from stupid criminals tests---YOU THE TAX PAYER get to pay for them all.

That is WHY they implemented the NVICP right after AIDS/MADCOW/LYME all broke out within 4 yrs. of each other...

THEY KNEW and DID NOTHING.
&fe ature=related

When the HEPB test found 88% of HIV they KNEW.

Silvermaven

United States

#6066 Jun 5, 2012
And when our HONORABLE PRESIDENT won US patent relief after 30yrs. of HOARDING for profits,

the world got busy to win the war for your lives. ALL of the SYNDROMES are INFECTIONS.
OCO

Columbia, SC

#6067 Jun 5, 2012
ok
Suzy

Dalton, GA

#6068 Jun 6, 2012
dont you know wrote:
your child does not have to have them. You can elect not to have them.
It's up to the parents to decide what is best for their children.
If you want to know what Immunizations can do, try reading Jenny McCarthy's "Mother Warriors."

Do not think they are all safe.
Suzy

Dalton, GA

#6069 Jun 6, 2012
Sorry...I did not mean to post a quote in that post.
Ann123

Wilmington, OH

#6070 Jun 6, 2012
School...Required in Ohio, must have paper
from doctor..You can get shots at the Health
Dept. as well as your Drs. Office.
Danger_Close

Heyworth, IL

#6071 Jun 6, 2012
http://www.dps.k12.oh.us/documents/contentdoc...

STATE OF OHIO
LEGAL IMMUNIZATION EXEMPTION
Per OHIO STATUTE 3313.671 (Exemptions)
Religious, Good Cause, and Medical Exemption Form
Amended Substitute Senate Bill No. 282. Ohio Revised Code.
Sections 3313.671. Pat (3) and (4)

You DO NOT have to vaccinate
now shut the f**k up
Danger_Close

Heyworth, IL

#6072 Jun 6, 2012
Danger_Close

Heyworth, IL

#6073 Jun 6, 2012
Sec. 3313.671, part B (4): A pupil who presents a written statement from his/her parent or guardian in which the parent or
guardian objects to the immunization for reasons of conscience, including religious convictions, is not required to be
immunized.
Bambi

United States

#6074 Jun 6, 2012
Ha ha Yankees:) love it get em danger close:)
Danger_Close

Heyworth, IL

#6075 Jun 6, 2012
http://www.vaclib.org/exemption.htm

All states allow a medical exemption and some states allow philosophical and/or religious exemptions. However, the American Medical Association and ChildrensHealthCare.org are actively promoting the abolishment of religious and philosophical exemptions.

Here are the Vaccination EXEMPTION forms and laws for every state.

Now, don't ever lie again and say that vaccinations are the law.

THEY ARE NOT!!

If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, Vaccinations ARE a surgical procedure as they break the skin and should NEVER be done with out consent.

As well the term "side effect" is complete BULLSHIT!

It is an effect, not a side effect.
Suzy

Dalton, GA

#6076 Jun 6, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
http://www.vaclib.org/exemptio n.htm
All states allow a medical exemption and some states allow philosophical and/or religious exemptions. However, the American Medical Association and ChildrensHealthCare.org are actively promoting the abolishment of religious and philosophical exemptions.
Here are the Vaccination EXEMPTION forms and laws for every state.
Now, don't ever lie again and say that vaccinations are the law.
THEY ARE NOT!!
If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, Vaccinations ARE a surgical procedure as they break the skin and should NEVER be done with out consent.
As well the term "side effect" is complete BULLSHIT!
It is an effect, not a side effect.
Totally agree. You are absolutely right.
Informed

Jackson, TN

#6077 Jun 6, 2012
lol funny wrote:
Don't let the media fool you. Articles are bought and paid for.
Informed

Jackson, TN

#6078 Jun 6, 2012
Silvermaven wrote:
And when our HONORABLE PRESIDENT won US patent relief after 30yrs. of HOARDING for profits,
the world got busy to win the war for your lives. ALL of the SYNDROMES are INFECTIONS.
ALL? Doubtful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pick Up After Your Dog!! 4 hr ThomasA 16
How Far Would You Go In Supporting Trump? 5 hr Rod Knox 136
Stephen Fincher / Lest We Forget 7 hr guest 1
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... (Oct '16) 8 hr Vice Farts 18
Money question 12 hr Richard 6
Yoga 14 hr guest 5
Stockman Slams MoronTrump Big Tax Cut 'Pipe Dr... 14 hr USA Citizen 1

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages