US workers, immigrants unite vs. work...

US workers, immigrants unite vs. work visa program

There are 4 comments on the NewsCenter 25 story from Oct 23, 2009, titled US workers, immigrants unite vs. work visa program. In it, NewsCenter 25 reports that:

Robert Martin believes the same company kept him unemployed by hiring foreigners like Jimenez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsCenter 25.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Oct 23, 2009
The work visa program is scandalous at a time when
millions of americans are out of work.
spud

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 23, 2009
You have to know that greedy scumbag companies will take advantage of our rediculous visa programs. They paid off representatives to get these programs. The only people who can fix this corrupt, loophole ridden, American job killing visa system are the ones that created it. Our corrupt government.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#3 Oct 24, 2009
You are correct. When I worked at state farm,
they had hundreds of indians working there on the visa program. My consoling thought is they were having problems with them. You get what you pay for.

Since: Jun 09

Brooklyn NY

#4 Oct 24, 2009
spud wrote:
You have to know that greedy scumbag companies will take advantage of our rediculous visa programs. They paid off representatives to get these programs. The only people who can fix this corrupt, loophole ridden, American job killing visa system are the ones that created it. Our corrupt government.
I am starting to lean towards the conclusion that most of our problems are not created by Mr. and Mrs. American citizen, but rather by our government making decisions that defy common sense and good business practices. The explanation for this is , "our government is corrupt". Corrupted by big business money and the ability to administer these programs with little or no oversight.
This is not the will of the people, they all need a kick in the pants...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a choice? 24 min Jim Shoe 388
Speak English not Spanish in the workplace 2 hr facts for today 14
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 3 hr truth hurts 601
Trump keeps winning 3 hr hahaha 285
Elect A Good Mayor 4 hr Thank you 53
New world Order-Sustainable Developement (Sep '15) 7 hr Donny 9
World gang stalking 7 hr Jim Shoe 28

Brentwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages