Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fat boy---DOn't you think there are hippies anymore????? where do you think the liberals come from. Free love, free food, free anything??????? Go to Colorado now and you will see Hippies still smoking pot, talking trash and not doing much else. HO-Hum
And yet, it's the Conservatives who are pushing for the Legalization of Marijuana more than anybody else...Imagine that! You don't think they are Closet Sex Maniacs and Closet PotHeads, do you? Naw...surely not! Their Public Personaes are sooo Anal Retentive and Straight-laced...that would mean they are all a big bunch of Phonies...hummm, Nevermind!:)
Leading those "Double Lives" is enough to confuse anybody and make them "mad at the world" all the time...which Far Right-Wing Conservatives definitely are, and we may have just figured out why!
Dems just let it all hang out, and if anybody doesn't like it, we don't care! We're just kinda Self-Confident enough to do that, but Conversatives...not so much!
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

to sexy sassy senior... Would you not like to be able to hold a husband and home?
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Sorry if you cannot find your equal "male or female" to match your intellect...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Scarlett Pimple wrote:
On December 21, 2011, the man who would be president, Joe Biden, said:
“Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That’s critical,” he continued.“There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens U.S. interests.”
Unfortunately, someone forgot to tell the Taliban:
Taliban marks start of 'monumental' spring offensive with deadly attack
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/28...
"In addition to suicide bombings, insurgents warned of coordinating ‘insider’ attacks against ‘foreign transgressors’," the Taliban said in a statement on Sunday.
They also claimed responsibility for an early-morning attack in the eastern part of Afghanistan that killed at least three police officers.
Well, no one ever accused ole Joe of bein’ smart….
Actually, the Vice-President is right...the Taliban are not our Enemy "per se". They did not attack us in our Country and we are the "Invaders", as they see it, in their Country.
But, the most important point to be made is that the Taliban have been the Warlords of Pakistan and Afghanistan for many, many decades. Until they joined forces with Al Qaeda (because Al Qaeda was a Group they couldn't defeat, so it was to the Taliban's advantage to "join" Al Qaeda)...until then, the Taliban was Pakistan's and Afghanistan's problem, not ours! In fact, we trained, and armed, a bunch of the Taliban to fight against the Russians when the Russians were the Invading Force in Afghanistan.
So, "Joe" is techniquely correct! If we weren't in their Countries in pursuit of Al Qaeda, the Taliban "per se" would not be considered our Enemies!
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

sassy.. spoken soundly from someone that couldnot have a partner in life.. i applaude you..best of wishes in your ALONE life..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

doctor phil wrote:
to sexy sassy senior... Would you not like to be able to hold a husband and home?
Most husbands should be able to pull free and get away!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

doctor phil wrote:
Sorry if you cannot find your equal "male or female" to match your intellect...
Tiny Tim is already dead!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

In response to Nuh's Post # 77587 on Page #3520...
----------
Riiight! Translated: They took it from the Average Majority of Ordinary Working People and gave it to the Minority Rich, Financial Well-off, and Influential Business Owners who contribute to their Campaigns!
Yeah Buddy, they're real "Winners", alright! <s>
If you like "Plutocracy" in action, You'll love the current TN Leaders and what they've done! Thye told you, in advance, what their Plans were...they just led you to believe it was what they were going to do for you, not the Few who will benefit from it, while the Many will and are, suffering because of it!
But, some of you will vote for them again, in spite of the fact that you'll probably go broke before their next Terms in Office are finished. WHY? Just because you , and your Families always have!...SMH...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record...in Obama's "budget" he proposed 2-months late (in violation of the law, mind you)- the FAA would get LESS money than it is currently getting during the so-called sequestration that caused all those awful delays at airports.
What's your Source for this little Nugget of "information?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

doctor pill wrote:
<quoted text>Having a husband is not every ones goal in life. Many ladies are very happy without a male companion.
I've always heard of 'em..but never hung out with 'em!
aww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

doctor phil wrote:
sassy.. spoken soundly from someone that couldnot have a partner in life.. i applaude you..best of wishes in your ALONE life..
You sound bitter Dr. Phil. Don't take it out on Sassy because you've not been getting any. Not being married doesn't mean you're not getting some action. Not only can you still get some, you don't have to be tied to some neanderthal like you.
aww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Most husbands should be able to pull free and get away!
Your wife probably feels the same about you and your saggy nutsac.
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

try a male or female and i'll give you a challenge..try and find someone that YOU think is equal to your intelligence..according to sassy , no such thing..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

doctor phil wrote:
I had a Partner and the Divorce was my idea, NOT his! Considering the Men around here, that might have been a huge mistake on my part, but what's done, is done...and he is now deceased so I'll never know, for sure.
And BTW, he never completely left my Life, either, until he died. We remained good friends all those years...again, his idea, not mine.
Even though he remarried...I got them together...he got really upset once when somebody told him that I was going to marry the Guy that I was dating. REALLY Upset...and he was not one to get upset easily and show it. But, he did that time. I got a phone call right out of the blue, "demanding" to know if I was or wasn't!
I wasn't, but it took some convincing before he calmed down!
He was more than a state away, but he had run into somebody from here that told him that...probably just for meanness because I didn't know them personally, only by Name...and it was a Guy!
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

to aww...my pecker still exceeds my sack because it gets plenty of exercise..
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

sassy..........jeeeesssus christ lady...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

hey fat boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you are an old geezer. Everyone know there are still hippies (libs). You say they "talk trash"? You don't do so bad yourself on trash talking, of course it's your definition of trash isnt it? Elvis was considered to be the end of the world and the devil himself. People were furious with this person who was going to bring the world to hell. Well, obviously the world still kept spinning.
If everyone was an anally-retentive conservative, we probably wouldn't have a lot of inventions with the computer being just one. Why are you so damn angry? I can almost see the veins popping out on your neck when you post. With all the moaning, groaning, and handwringing, this world is going to keep on long after you and I are gone. If nuclear bombs go, we can't do anything about it. Every generation has their political outrages and oh God it's the end. It ends when it ends, meantime have some fun. You might want to take your big-azz Buick and go for a nice drive with "Martha" and enjoy a little Tennessee scenery.
John Lennon once puked "Alpha-bits" all over his penthouse floor while completely stoned. I wasn't there, but I can only "imagine" the random text was surely more coherent that this post!
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a Partner and the Divorce was my idea, NOT his! Considering the Men around here, that might have been a huge mistake on my part, but what's done, is done...and he is now deceased so I'll never know, for sure.
And BTW, he never completely left my Life, either, until he died. We remained good friends all those years...again, his idea, not mine.
Even though he remarried...I got them together...he got really upset once when somebody told him that I was going to marry the Guy that I was dating. REALLY Upset...and he was not one to get upset easily and show it. But, he did that time. I got a phone call right out of the blue, "demanding" to know if I was or wasn't!
I wasn't, but it took some convincing before he calmed down!
He was more than a state away, but he had run into somebody from here that told him that...probably just for meanness because I didn't know them personally, only by Name...and it was a Guy!
i hear violins playing out of tune...you havent had a date in 20 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

aww wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife probably feels the same about you and your saggy nutsac.
How long have you been attracted to other men's nutsacs?
what

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

tea party... ELECTION...keep up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brentwood Discussions

Search the Brentwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,985
Store closing (Jul '12) 4 hr Scammed in OC 59
Chesney sparks romance rumors (Jan '13) 6 hr cretin56 35
Best Night Clubs for Hip Hop/R & B 10 hr JustVisiting 1
Personal- looking for a w/m to share with hot wife 19 hr 1st Time 19
which station has the most trust worthy news? 22 hr WTSenior 2
Nude snapchat swap Thu slickwilly 2
•••
•••