Comments
61,461 - 61,480 of 146,214 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68122 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
And one more thing, Willard...THIS IS NOT A NEW BILL! It's been renewed by several Congresses before this one without a Moment's hesitation! but, this one refuses to bring it to a vote of RENEWAL ONLY! And my Question is WHY?
The only possible reason is that the Teapublican's "War On Women" is real and is NOT a Myth!
And any woman that is not outraged about that and votes for the Sorry Basta*ds that want to make her a Punching Bag for Men, needs her Stupid Head examined!
I'm so glad you're really focused here, carry on!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#68123 Feb 19, 2013
Federal Labor Dept, in Jackson, TN, Wage and Hourly Division! You, also, have a Branch in Nashville, TN....Jackson, TN. just happens to be closer to me. Call them and ask them, if you doubt what I am telling you. If you need it, I can provide you with their Phone Number and will be happy to do so!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68124 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kinda what I figured! Lol!
Don't think that would be possible if you believe in the Bible...for instance, how did Noah get two or more Dinosaurs onto the Ark without sinking it...or have room for anything else? You can't have it both ways.
People, People, People...you were born with the ability to have common sense, but it just never seems to have developed in some of you People.
The official story on Flight 77 into the Pentagon says the fire was so friggen hot that it not only melted the 757 including the tempered engines,but also vaporized it.However jet fuel burns at 1,700% but it takes 2,770% to melt steel.
The fire was so hot and vaporized the Boeing 757 and yet the story tells us that the passengers were identified by their fingerprints.Well alrighty then.
People,people,people.
And you said I was nuts when I said I had issues with this 9/11 fairy tale.
But this is only one little tiny tiny little piece of this thing that took our rights and freedoms and threw them in the trash.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#68125 Feb 19, 2013
I can't quite suppress a chuckle.

Location hidden

#68126 Feb 19, 2013
"Should Barack Obama Or The Next President
Get A Raise?"

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/barack-obama-next-presi...
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#68127 Feb 19, 2013
Gone all ready, dang. I had not even gotten started.

Location hidden

#68128 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy it, fatass, because it WON`T last long!
Good evening MG. hope you are doing well sweet girl.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68129 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I know for a FACT, that is simply NOT TRUE! Straight from the Federal Labor Dept. in Jackson, TN....In the State of TN., you can be terminated from your job, for any reason and no reason has to be given to you! They may not can keep you from drawing your Unemployment, on appeal, without a valid reason...but they DO NOT have to give you a reason for Firing you or Laying you off, PERIOD!
That's the way it should be! I never worked under any other system in my entire life! Why should it be any other way? I was never fired for anything...I well served the interests who invested in me. I gave them honor, sobriety, diligence, honesty and hard work! What's wrong with you people? If I were to start another enterprise, I reserve the right to dismiss an unfit employee, irrespective of why he/she is unfit. It was NEVER government money that started any of my endeavors, but mine. It's almost always the producer's private and personal savings dumped into a risk which begins start-up businesses, the ones employing 85% of the entire american work force. If I had not been convinced my employers looked upon my net contribution with admiration, I wouldn't have stayed anyway!

Location hidden

#68130 Feb 19, 2013
I LOVE THIS! What more does the CPS need to know? It seems pretty clear and straight-forward to me! Good Boy! Lol!
----------
"U.K. Police Write Witness Statement In Character Of Peach the Dog."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/uk-polic...
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#68131 Feb 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening MG. hope you are doing well sweet girl.
HAHAHABAWHAHAHABAWHAHAHABAWHAH AHAHA You make me want to puke blood.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68132 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHABAWHAHAHABAWHAHAHABAWHAH AHAHA You make me want to puke blood.
O.K., we'll wait!
Pete

Nashville, TN

#68133 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I know for a FACT, that is simply NOT TRUE! Straight from the Federal Labor Dept. in Jackson, TN....In the State of TN., you can be terminated from your job, for any reason and no reason has to be given to you! They may not can keep you from drawing your Unemployment, on appeal, without a valid reason...but they DO NOT have to give you a reason for Firing you or Laying you off, PERIOD!
I know that and I agree. However, I can't simply fire a person knowing my unemployment multiplier is going to skyrocket. The reality is that you financially cannot fire someone unless you can positively prove they did something wrong or their performance was unacceptable. This proof is almost impossible to obtain. And yes, you have the right to fire anyone in Tennessee for whatever reason. However, the employee has the right to sue for whatever reason. They may not win a suit, but I still have to pay an attorney to fight it. Ultimately, I lose out. The short of it is the the cost of unemployment keeps employers from firing who they should fire due to the increased FUTA and SUTA taxes.

Again, don't get me wrong, most of my employees are great. But we do have a few bad ones that have cost us a lot of money and have cost others a job due to the fact they cost us a lot of money.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#68134 Feb 19, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K., we'll wait!
Thats what you need to do, wait for the next dog, I wore these out, OK fat boy, wait.

Location hidden

#68137 Feb 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The official story on Flight 77 into the Pentagon says the fire was so friggen hot that it not only melted the 757 including the tempered engines,but also vaporized it.However jet fuel burns at 1,700% but it takes 2,770% to melt steel.
The fire was so hot and vaporized the Boeing 757 and yet the story tells us that the passengers were identified by their fingerprints.Well alrighty then.
People,people,people.
And you said I was nuts when I said I had issues with this 9/11 fairy tale.
But this is only one little tiny tiny little piece of this thing that took our rights and freedoms and threw them in the trash.
Did you not see the pictures of that Jet's back half protruding out of the Pentagon? How do you suppose they got that Big Jet halfway in that Pentagon Building, Coy???
And wasn't there, at least one Soldier killed that worked inside the Pentagon? How do you think he, or they, died?

Look, I know the Gov't. is capable of and has done some unbelievable things to our own Citizens, in my Lifetime and before, but I cannot see how 9/11 cpuld have possibly been anything other than what it was. I even say and heard Bin Laden talking about it, when the tapes were aired on TV, not just on YouTube!
I, also, heard , at the time , the recordings of the passengers's phone calls to their Loved Ones from the Plane that went down in PA and listened to the comments of the Loved Ones that received the Calls from their Relatives on that Plane. One of which was a TV Pundit, whose Husband is a Washington Lawyer for the Federal Gov't. You can't possibly believe that all of these People were part of a Massive cover-up! That is ridiculous!
Bush and Condeleeza Rice ignored Clinton's Verbal and Written Warnings that Osama Bin Laden was planning an attack, according to reliable Intelligence Reports...from who's Intelligence Agency, I've never heard specified, but he strongly warned them in more than one way and repeatedly, but they still ignored it! Condeleeza rice still had the written Report on her desk, although she later claimed that she did advise Bush of it. Why the Report was still on her desk, instead of on Bush's, has never been explained.
So yes, I believe that 9/11 was exactly what it was made out to be! There's mountains of evidence to support that it was and only conspiracy theories to suggest that it wasn't! I believe the hard evidence, with documented evidence, tapes, and pictures to prove it from Governmental and Private Sources.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68138 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what you need to do, wait for the next dog, I wore these out, OK fat boy, wait.
Only I tell me what I need, OK fart-blossom?

Location hidden

#68141 Feb 19, 2013
...could...saw...
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#68144 Feb 19, 2013
Whos constipated ?????
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#68145 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>What`s wrong little c^nt, did your daddy not rub you the right way last night? Don`t be mad, just tell him he fcked up, and you want a replay!
That is what you told your dad, your mommie told me today.
da truth aint in her

Martin, TN

#68146 Feb 19, 2013
That OA packer guy keeps sayin hes constipated sounds gay
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#68147 Feb 19, 2013
That's nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child support is modern day slavery 12 min I was there 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,335
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr awake 1,507
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 10 hr Zebo 6
Clay County Indicts Former Metro Officer - News... (Mar '10) 12 hr john 9
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 66
impeach Obama (Nov '13) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 48
•••
•••
•••