Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
Lite N Lively wrote:
This is typical Tea Party BS...Cantor wants to cut everything that benefits the majority of the Average American People, but not one word about cutting anything for the Super Rich or cutting any of their numerous Tax Loopholes! Still protecting the Super Wealthy, at all costs!
"You can put Lipstick on a Pig, but it's still a Pig!"
Ok Einstein, name one tax loophole the rich get?
Good question Pete! The Marxists and their stupid sympathizers love to repeat this garbage to those not knowing any better. Even an honest idiot knows full well that GOVERNMENT designed the so-called "loop-holes" as an "INCENTIVE" for commerce to remain industrious and creative, incentivising industry to re-invest and grow the American economy. The liars would have you believe that corporations are inherently evil...and that we should wait for communism to save us!

Industry was given the benefit of tax deductions (By Government) so as to allow more capital returning into the architecture of free enterprise to insure a robust American economy - something our communist friends work tirelessly to destroy!

The most honest directive for anyone wishing for continued calamity and eventual catastrophic failure of government is to continue supporting the Marxist in the White house, and to betray your most basic instincts and common sense...I think we all know better at this point!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>and all libtards are stupid as hell and guess what.You are one of them and for the comment you made below. Go your dumbass to one of htose sites.No one will miss your old skank azz here.Except your clueless idiot buddies
"for the comment you made below" ???? But...But...But... the comment below is from YOU and it is a spelling correction relating to your own post above !

I guess based on your observation that "all libtards are stupid as hell"....you must be a libtard right ?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he mention those jobs were in China?
they are in China and they will not return to the us.....
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>they are in China and they will not return to the us.....
This, is a sickening truth!
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Says a Poster who could only come up with the Name, "Hey"! Yeah, I'd criticize if I were you. As for the rest of you, at least I didn't have to stoop low enough to steal somebody else's name.
And Willard, since you want to play hardball, the first thing I think of when I see the Name, "Willard" is the rat in that movie and you can't even spell it right, either. Oh, and you're the best BSer on topix, but aside from that one talent, you not so much! Sorry, just telling it like it is! But, you wouldn't know about that, would you?
You know, I'm sitting here wondering...how do you "debate" somebody who never tells the truth about anything, but blinds you with BS and Double-talk....and Willard, you are an Expert at doing both! It's an exercise in futility! It can't be done! It's like trying to prove a Negative...total waste of time and impossible to do!
Now, attack the Poster...it's what you Ultra-Conservatives do best, when you have nothing else worthwhile to post, which is most of the time! In the meantime, I'm going to do something "comparatively" exciting...I'm going to take a nap. Most of you People simply exhaust me...or bore me to death, I'm not sure which. Actually, I think it's both!
Oh, one more thing...notice the spelling of "Lite", not light. Oh nevermind, you wouldn't know the difference and it's a waste of time trying to explain it to you! But, I was eating Strawberry Yogurt, at the time. It could have been worse...it could have been "Yoplait". Lol!
What happened to your mantra of considering other's opinions and respecting them? That didn't long. If "attacking a poster" is the behavior of an Ultra-Conservative, then when did you switch parties? You are the queen of that. Being the Topix Queen doesn't earn you respect or make you intelligent. It is a symptom of something bad.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Says a Poster who could only come up with the Name, "Hey"! Yeah, I'd criticize if I were you. As for the rest of you, at least I didn't have to stoop low enough to steal somebody else's name.
And Willard, since you want to play hardball, the first thing I think of when I see the Name, "Willard" is the rat in that movie and you can't even spell it right, either. Oh, and you're the best BSer on topix, but aside from that one talent, you not so much! Sorry, just telling it like it is! But, you wouldn't know about that, would you?
You know, I'm sitting here wondering...how do you "debate" somebody who never tells the truth about anything, but blinds you with BS and Double-talk....and Willard, you are an Expert at doing both! It's an exercise in futility! It can't be done! It's like trying to prove a Negative...total waste of time and impossible to do!
Now, attack the Poster...it's what you Ultra-Conservatives do best, when you have nothing else worthwhile to post, which is most of the time! In the meantime, I'm going to do something "comparatively" exciting...I'm going to take a nap. Most of you People simply exhaust me...or bore me to death, I'm not sure which. Actually, I think it's both!
Oh, one more thing...notice the spelling of "Lite", not light. Oh nevermind, you wouldn't know the difference and it's a waste of time trying to explain it to you! But, I was eating Strawberry Yogurt, at the time. It could have been worse...it could have been "Yoplait". Lol!
You forgot to tell me I'm GAY.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Congressional Budget Office's just-released economic forecast for 2013 is dispiriting, to say the least. The GDP is expected to grow by only 1.4%, the unemployment rate will "stay near" 8%, the deficit will reach $845 billion, and ObamaCare will cost 7 million their health insurance.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This, is a sickening truth!
Yes it is but we all like and need to shop at Wal-Mart where almost every thing they sell is made in China ....
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
BTW Folks, I've decided that Topix is not going to change my User Name, so I've decided to keep it...out of principle. But, I will probably post with my registered User Name AND my Un-registered Name, also. so, look for either one. But, most of all, you shpould know mw well enough by now to know it's me, regardless of what name I use, so if you have any doubt, just ask.
I'm not going to be chased all over this Forum by an Idiot who's a Thief, as well as an Idiot!
Before I'll do that, I'll just leave Topix altogether and go to the other Talk Sites that I've been directed to.
That just makes you a liar. Nothing more. No one really cares to read your nonsense anyway. As for the additional names, when have you ever not used several at once. I'm pleased that I was able to get on your nerves enough to make you take the time to change it. Did you ever find your whiny little friend who was from foster care?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That just makes you a liar. Nothing more. No one really cares to read your nonsense anyway. As for the additional names, when have you ever not used several at once. I'm pleased that I was able to get on your nerves enough to make you take the time to change it. Did you ever find your whiny little friend who was from foster care?
And no one cares to read your nonsense because you are a POS!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - the "friend from foster care" was raised by family you POS!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>BTW - the "friend from foster care" was raised by family you POS!
POS happens to be a Linda phrase. You are telling on yourself again dear. Did you ever unregister MY name? Oh that's right you were wishing I would die instead. ROFLMAO. Get a life loser!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
The Congressional Budget Office's just-released economic forecast for 2013 is dispiriting, to say the least. The GDP is expected to grow by only 1.4%, the unemployment rate will "stay near" 8%, the deficit will reach $845 billion, and ObamaCare will cost 7 million their health insurance.
In other words, an Obama Success Story.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, an Obama Success Story.
Well, time for another stimulus package. Can't let those shovel ready projects stand idle.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I'll give you a hint...stop playing silly games, be sincere and forthright, learn to talk and to say what you mean and mean what you say, without bashing and slurring the other Person, even if you don't agree with what they say.
Who are you kidding hypocrite? Show me one of your posts where you have done this, just one? Are you bi-polar? Your posts are simply psychotic. Bashing and slurring is the main topic of your posts. Go back and read some of them.

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

i hate a hypocrite

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

You know it cost 2.2 million a week to run CONGRESS now tell me were they need to make cuts at?
really

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

A week?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

really wrote:
A week?
435 U.S. representatives and 100 senators CONGRESS and the house $2.8 Billion a Year!

yes that was just a week for CONGRESS
hunter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Bush hayes for president!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••