#1 Jan 11, 2009
ask his wife and other wifes and girl friends first

1 min ago

ask his wife first

State finds 18 instances of sloppy work by Harlan
By ROB JOHNSON
Staff Writer
Board to weigh more charges against medical examiner
A three-member panel from the state Board of Medical Examiners has so far substantiated 18 violations stemming from the long-running inquiry into the practice of Dr. Charles Harlan, a pathologist who spent three decades performing throughout Tennessee.
Harlan was once medical examiner for Davidson County and chief medical examiner for the state, but now he faces the possibility of civil fines and the revocation of his doctor's license. The panel resumes its open deliberations today and could rule during the session on whether Harlan deserves any sanctions.
The state Department of Health has filed charges in 20 -related incidents, including allegations of botched , sloppy record-keeping, wrong diagnoses and callous behavior to families.
Friend of Mike Taylor, D.A ( my opinion)
could of lied in many cases. because of this i dont think Lonnie Lee Owens should be sitting in jail for so long. Charges should be reduced.
Harlan should just admit he messed that case up.
retphxfire

Chandler, AZ

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Oh, I think its been pretty much proven that he is a liar, but he is also incompetent and irresponsible. There doesn't appear to be any clear motive for his behavior. Was he trying to please law enforcement? Guarantee his job? Or was he just clueless, narcississtic and lazy? Whatever the reason, his cases that resulted in convictions should ALL be investigated.
James

Rock Island, TN

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Here is another murder Charles w. Harlan covered up. View www.murdersonthemountain.com
James

Rock Island, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2010
Here is another murder Charles W. Harlan covered up. View: www.murdersonthemountain.com
loss of mom

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2012
I know he lied!!! My mom died in 2001 and my dad told me ghe did it which i know is the truth. The reason i know he lied is i smoked weed with my mom right before she died and i had been with her all day and she hadnt taken one drink. Well when he did his report he said there was no weed in her system and she was drunk...plus said she had no appendix and we know for a fact she never had them taken out!! Explain this to me!!! So my dad never faced any charges because it said she died from non alcoholic fatty liver, and she just had a physical 3 months before and was in perfect health they even tested her liver!! It makes no sense.. My dad killed hiself 2 yrs later from the guilt!! So half due to mr.harlan i lost both parents...if he would have diagnosed it right my dad would have been in jail and could not have overdosed!!
tobi mcclure

Laneville, TX

#7 Dec 11, 2012
loss of mom wrote:
I know he lied!!! My mom died in 2001 and my dad told me ghe did it which i know is the truth. The reason i know he lied is i smoked weed with my mom right before she died and i had been with her all day and she hadnt taken one drink. Well when he did his report he said there was no weed in her system and she was drunk...plus said she had no appendix and we know for a fact she never had them taken out!! Explain this to me!!! So my dad never faced any charges because it said she died from non alcoholic fatty liver, and she just had a physical 3 months before and was in perfect health they even tested her liver!! It makes no sense.. My dad killed hiself 2 yrs later from the guilt!! So half due to mr.harlan i lost both parents...if he would have diagnosed it right my dad would have been in jail and could not have overdosed!!
My name is tobi McClure. I too feel like something weird is going on. My dad was murdered, after 30 yrs I just received his m.e. report, no evidence collected and so much more. My kid could of done a better job than this clown!!
April

Lake Mary, FL

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Dr. Harlan botched the autopsy of my grandmother, who was murdered. Thanks to this, we will never be able to prosecute. World reknowned experts graciously tried to help us. We were told that there was no way to sort out what happened. Too many mistakes from the beginning.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 32 min lides 2,449
18 Men Charged In Craigslist Prostitution Sting (Feb '08) 34 min Sweepyface 184
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr Borofan 1,787
Barry remembered as civil rights pioneer 2 hr Tyrone Biggums 1
Bna talent agency 9 hr Lol 1
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! 14 hr concerned 15
Waitress at scoreboards 16 hr Nashvilleman 1
Brentwood Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss