Capture Of 'Wooded Rapist' A Top 2008...

Capture Of 'Wooded Rapist' A Top 2008 Story

There are 86 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Capture Of 'Wooded Rapist' A Top 2008 Story. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Among the year's top stories in Middle Tennessee was the arrest of a man thought to have raped women in three Midstate counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Educated

Dyersburg, TN

#83 Apr 30, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
literary gangsta is a strange dude and from looking back over his comments, doesn't seem to really know what he's talking about. On the other hand, YOU know what you're talking about. Thanks for going through all the trouble of typing all of the information on the TN Codes applying to this case for us.
Thank you soooo much Sassy. I was thinking that literary gangsta was strange myself!
VANN

Smyrna, TN

#84 Apr 30, 2009
G-Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup .. that's the one!.. lol .. I do believe the "Gary Gilmore" trial or verdict, rather, was in the late 70s???..
They do have trials .. but they're "no-nonsense" about the sentencing!... Every where should be that way!
So the trials are strickly formalities that they walk thru before the hanging. Or do they use the firing squad still?

“Knowledge comes-wisdom lingers”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#85 Apr 30, 2009
VANN wrote:
<quoted text>
So the trials are strickly formalities that they walk thru before the hanging. Or do they use the firing squad still?
LOL .. I'm not real sure on that one .. I'm of the inclination they put them out in the "salt field" and they simply just disappear!!.. lol
Judi

Franklin, TN

#86 Apr 30, 2009
G-Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. I'm not real sure on that one .. I'm of the inclination they put them out in the "salt field" and they simply just disappear!!.. lol
salt field...hmmm...
givin me ideas
LoL

“Knowledge comes-wisdom lingers”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#87 Apr 30, 2009
Judi wrote:
<quoted text>
salt field...hmmm...
givin me ideas
LoL
LOL ... you're scaring me Lil Momma!!!.. LOL
Educated

Dyersburg, TN

#88 Apr 30, 2009
G-Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... you're scaring me Lil Momma!!!.. LOL
SALT! Heh heh hehheheh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Stupid Republicans believe Bull shit 1 hr Nobama 18
Please Help 2 hr roger burns 1
The sun is not a star. 3 hr phil latio 4
why i will vote for a democratic governor nest ... 6 hr Donnie 2
Trumpies? 7 hr I used to be someone 30
baby yanked at 8 months from mothers womb,left ... 12 hr Mom 43
megan barry liberal hypocrite 13 hr I used to be someone 90

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance