Capture Of 'Wooded Rapist' A Top 2008 Story

Full story: NewsChannel5.com Nashville

Among the year's top stories in Middle Tennessee was the arrest of a man thought to have raped women in three Midstate counties.
Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2009
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
furious

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2008
They should check out all his security friends. I hear he had several others working with him and his partner Jamie. The word on the street is that his business partner is still operating the company under a different name.
Logical

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2008
He also has parents, other friends and associates. I hear he shopped at Kroger. Maybe we should string them all up. This guy acted alone and no one else should be held responsible for his actions.
DERDEE

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2008
Let me get this straight... A repeated rapist that had sex toys, night vision glasses, a device to ward off barking dogs and the best yet...13 CONDOMS! Now that's different. What rapist is worried about slipping on a condom while he is raping his victim? I am guessing this is how he kept his DNA a secret this far.
This guy not only raped his women, but he was "SLICK" about doing it.
WHAT A PERVERT!
DERDEE

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2008
BTW....Accused of 13 rapes?
Looks like the police did a great job putting this sick ass behind bars, now all he needs is a GOOD attorney to put him back on the streets.
Let's figure this out....13 rapes with 24 hours for each offense... SEE YA IN 'BOUT 2 WEEKS!
AAA

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Women Who Rape

Sexual abuse has traditionally been seen as a crime perpetrated by men. To eliminate this possibility, all of the instances chosen for these pages are cases where women are clearly acting entirely on their own. In those instances where a male is involved, it is in every case with an unwilling or obviously underage male.

There is no "evil man in the background" urging these women to engage in sexual abuse. In every case accepted for inclusion in this section, all evidence indicates that the women are acting on their own initiative.

There have been many explanations offered for the startling rise in the proportion of sex crimes committed by women. These include:

zealous prosecution of sex crimes that went unpunished in earlier times
false accusations by spouses who want custody of children
a change in the behavior of women
In recent years there has been a redefinition of abuse, as well. As some of the stories in this section illustrate, the child abuse industry is now so powerful that a woman who tries to report a rape faces the risk of being charged with rape herself if her attacker turns out to be under the legal age of consent.

This first story, however, may represent a change in the behavior of some women:
AAA

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 30, 2008
26 JAN 1999
STATES NEWS SERVICE

Cops: Topless Woman Attacked Boy

APOPKA, FLORIDA -- Deputies in Central Florida have arrested an Apopka woman accused of molesting a 14-year-old boy at a lake in Orange County. The youngster says 37-year-old Teresa M. removed her top, rubbed against him, and then pinned him to the ground with her 150-pound weight and fondled him against his will. The teen got away when the woman suggested they go for a ride in her pickup truck.
AAA

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 30, 2008
http://www.fathermag.com/news/rape/

http://www.wcstx.com/rapemyth.htm

The statistics for male rape victims are low because very few males will report or admit to being raped and the "law" is not set up to provide them with any justice. The same goes for male victims of violence, including domestic violence/abuse.
AAA

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2008
Woman charged with raping 14-YO boy, also falsely accuses him of raping her daughter

'Police in Delaware have arrested a woman they say had sex with her teenage daughter's friend.

38-year-old Juli Faunce, a resident of the unit block of Commonwealth Avenue in the Overlook Colony Apartments, has been charged with four counts of rape in the 3rd degree.
Police say Faunce had sex with the boy on at least two occasions in November while he was "staying the night" in her apartment.

Faunce later learned that her daughter had also engaged in a sexual relationship with the boy. She called police Sunday to report the teen had forced himself on her daughter, because they say she was unhappy with the news of her daughter's new relationship.

Faunce has been arraigned and released on $40,000 bail. She was ordered to have no contact with the victim and also ordered to not have any teenage boys in her home for any period of time.'

Basically after "having sex" with a minor (clearly a minor, not an on-the-border-he-could-easily- be-18 minor), she then made a false report to the police accusing the boy of raping her daughter. The way I see it, they are still short on charges in this case.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story...
AAA

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2008
Women's magazine runs article on woman-on-man DV

'According to a Penn professor who studies these things, every American man has about a 28 percent chance of being struck by a woman at some point in his life (in related news, the number of girls ages 10 to 17 arrested for aggravated assault has doubled in the last 20 years). And yet no one seems to take the phenomenon that seriously. Maybe it's because men, generally speaking, are bigger and stronger, and we assume there's a real limit to the physical damage women could actually inflict. We don't picture these scuffles resulting in bloody noses and black eyes or a trip to the station house. Furthermore, pop culture has made the idea of a pretty girl whaling on a guy a wacky comedy staple Angelina Jolie smashing wine bottles over Brad Pitt's head in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Cameron Diaz coldcocking Edward Burns in The Holiday were both played for laughs. But the reality of getting hit by your girlfriend isn't so sexy or hilarious.'

http://www.marieclaire.com/life/sex/advice/ab...

“#1 FAN OF OLD POSSUM”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2008
AAA wrote:
Women's magazine runs article on woman-on-man DV
'According to a Penn professor who studies these things, every American man has about a 28 percent chance of being struck by a woman at some point in his life (in related news, the number of girls ages 10 to 17 arrested for aggravated assault has doubled in the last 20 years). And yet no one seems to take the phenomenon that seriously. Maybe it's because men, generally speaking, are bigger and stronger, and we assume there's a real limit to the physical damage women could actually inflict. We don't picture these scuffles resulting in bloody noses and black eyes or a trip to the station house. Furthermore, pop culture has made the idea of a pretty girl whaling on a guy a wacky comedy staple Angelina Jolie smashing wine bottles over Brad Pitt's head in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Cameron Diaz coldcocking Edward Burns in The Holiday were both played for laughs. But the reality of getting hit by your girlfriend isn't so sexy or hilarious.'
http://www.marieclaire.com/life/sex/advice/ab...
SO, Typing all of this to prove WHAT? You still are clueless to the story, or a sexist either one.
Hippie Mama

Madison, TN

#11 Dec 31, 2008
AAA: why all the copy paste articles? Are you trying to defend the rapist's actions in this situation by listing articles about female sexual offenders or what? What is the motivation? Why go off topic with the long string of google search posts?
DERDEE

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2008
Hippie Mama wrote:
AAA: why all the copy paste articles? Are you trying to defend the rapist's actions in this situation by listing articles about female sexual offenders or what? What is the motivation? Why go off topic with the long string of google search posts?
Because he/she is a SEXSIST IDIOT. Sounds like it's a he and he is trying to imply that he got raped by a woman, or he wants too! LOL!!!
VANN

Smyrna, TN

#14 Jan 2, 2009
HUH?

Rape of males (outside of prisons ) is so rare AAA,that it isn't even a significant public concern.

I am a friend-of-a-friend of one of this guy's victims. It changed their relationship and her whole life professionally and personally.

Don't lose sight of the story here, AAA.

jmf

Gallatin, TN

#15 Jan 2, 2009
AAA, if a man is forced, wheather he is a minor or not, is no more right then what this animal did to these woman. NO ONE has the right to hurt another person. It is a act of control & hurting someone. There are NO excuess for anyone doing this kind of violent crime. It changes a person life forever, you NEVER< EVER forget that feeling of loosing control of your own body.It is a crime that when proven, the person should get life. To demean,& hurt someone else is totally uncalled for. Cut their weewee off, then put them in a jail cell next to big bubba, well they may enjoy that to much!!!!O WELl
AAA

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 2, 2009
justwonderingoutloud wrote:
Bunch of nonsense. I've never met the chick who could force me to do anything.
Rape isn't about sex, it's about violence, hate, and control.
The wooded rapist is a little coward. Hope he spends the rest of his life grabbing ankles for the homies.
" Rape isn't about sex, it's about violence, hate, and control." I know, I suffered it for years as a child.
AAA

Nashville, TN

#18 Jan 2, 2009
So have many friends of mine
AAA

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 2, 2009
VANN wrote:
HUH?
Rape of males (outside of prisons ) is so rare AAA,that it isn't even a significant public concern.
I am a friend-of-a-friend of one of this guy's victims. It changed their relationship and her whole life professionally and personally.
Don't lose sight of the story here, AAA.
" Rape of males (outside of prisons ) is so rare AAA,that it isn't even a significant public concern."

They are more common than people think.
jmf

Gallatin, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2009
AAA, I hate what you went through as a child. So many kids have been raped over the year that no one knows about, it is so sad & wrong. Wheather, it was a female or male that molested you, it is wrong and I hope they are in jail, not that that will take away the pain, but hoefully they can't hurt another child. I would assume that as a child this would scare them for life. I can't understand why so many that are molested as a child would grow up as an adult to be the molester themself. I guess it had to do some mental damage. It is totaly wrong to take advantage of a chld or a adult. It is sick. They feel they are in control and wanting to hurt someone.
AAA

Nashville, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2009
jmf wrote:
AAA, I hate what you went through as a child. So many kids have been raped over the year that no one knows about, it is so sad & wrong. Wheather, it was a female or male that molested you, it is wrong and I hope they are in jail, not that that will take away the pain, but hoefully they can't hurt another child. I would assume that as a child this would scare them for life. I can't understand why so many that are molested as a child would grow up as an adult to be the molester themself. I guess it had to do some mental damage. It is totaly wrong to take advantage of a chld or a adult. It is sick. They feel they are in control and wanting to hurt someone.
They died without serving a day in jail or answering for their crimes. Thank GOD I have no such desire to do to children what they did to me. No child should have to grow up feeling ashamed to be alive. When I was a child, you didn't accuse an adult of such, wether it happened or not. If you did ,you would be beaten to a half inch of your life. This sort of thing just wasn't imaginable. Children had no rights then. Children, it seems ,have more rights than adults these days. I have witnessed children lie to their parents and claim someone "bothered" them to either get attention or keep from getting a butt whipping for doing something they shouldn't have.
AAA

Nashville, TN

#22 Jan 5, 2009
If this man raped even one woman, he will get what is comin to him. All rapists must answer for what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 42 min Irving 145,870
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 3 hr Ben 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 11 hr dimes 1,502
Clay Travis G O N E !!!! 13 hr Jim Haystern 1
stephanie fritts willett or lauren willett 18 hr youngstud 2
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... 21 hr robina 2
Yuck! Thu SpySpy 1
•••
•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000