the philidelphia church of god..

the philidelphia church of god..

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2012
DOES ANY ONE HERE ATTEND..AND HOW HAS IT CHANGED.. ARE YOU GLAD YOU ATTEND OR DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE AND TRY ANOTHER OFF SHOOT..
oGd mnaDed lyHo iirSpt

Nicholasville, KY

#2 May 10, 2016
I once had a store and I "worshipped" it so to speak. It became my god! This is why the God of the Bible took it from me. In the Bible it says that God is a jealous God and that you are to worship Him only. If you worship something else this God will throw a jealous fit and take it away from you. For example, you have a big new Harley Davidson motorcycle. You just can't stop thinking about it. You clean and polish it every day. In effect, you are worshipping it. It then becomes your god! The God of the Bible will get jealous of you and take your Harley right away from you!!! Much like He did my store. That Stupid Ass Roast up there has His little god and pet! Israel is God's god. God worships Israel (literally performs oral sex on Israel!). If God can have His god and pet. I ask, why can't we all have ours? ROTTEN PIG IN HEAVEN!!! FOOL GOD!!!!!!! CHILD STARVER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on at Channel 4 in Nashville? 43 min 37122_BAMF 81
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Nashville (Sep '15) 10 hr Teresa B 20
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... 12 hr NailontheHead 24
Negroes and crime 18 hr I used to be someone 3
for r Dec 2 Donewitu 2
Take a guess Dec 2 Booooo 8
News Kroger to add new stores, jobs to Nashville area (May '16) Aug '16 Fatty Matty 3

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages