Bank Teller Spots Robbery In Progress...

Bank Teller Spots Robbery In Progress At Drive-Thru - NewsChann...

There are 11 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Bank Teller Spots Robbery In Progress At Drive-Thru - NewsChann.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Brentwood police said Karen Dean Williams of Murfreesboro confronted a woman inside her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Ed Singer

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2010
This lady looks like an idiot, which matches the crime. You have to be a total idiot to go with someone in a public place to get money out of thier bank. What, does she think if they say something that she can just fly away, or doen't she care if she goes to prison for murder, if it gets that far? She looks like she skipped a few grades in school. Duh!
mama Faye

Brentwood, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Since there is no doubt about Williams being 'guilty', our spineless Justice System should immediately sentence her to an adequate jail term..No parole, no suspended sentence, just real hard time behind bars..This could have been a murder instead of a robbery..

Criminals need to be punished instead of pushed through the revolving door of the courts, even in Brentwood....

“We "all" have our opinion.....”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Aaaaah hell.... they (court) will probably let her got with a slap on the hand.
This case is not as important as the "Hacking" Palin case.

This knife carring nutcase will walk away scott free & the educated hacker will get 50 yrs.

(Shaking my head) Justice! Where for art tho?

Since: Apr 09

Gallatin, TN

#4 Apr 23, 2010
I'm with the other posters. Why give her a trail. She was caught red handed. She is GUILTY. As we all know our great country will protect her rights at all cost, and use tax payers money to do it.

Yes thank God the lady saw what was going on and called the ploice or it could have been a murder. Her mug picture was something else. Look like this lady has lived a very hard or troubled life. She needs to go straight to jail, but again she will just be another one for tax payer to support.
YAAAA brilliant

New Haven, CT

#5 Apr 24, 2010
Tell me about the rabbits george. And it puts the lotion in the bucket
Gene

Lebanon, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2010
JMF58 wrote:
I'm with the other posters. Why give her a trail. She was caught red handed. She is GUILTY. As we all know our great country will protect her rights at all cost, and use tax payers money to do it.
Yes thank God the lady saw what was going on and called the ploice or it could have been a murder. Her mug picture was something else. Look like this lady has lived a very hard or troubled life. She needs to go straight to jail, but again she will just be another one for tax payer to support.
We give her a trial because there is a thing called "due process". Without due process, we would be no better than towel head countries that still condone flogging, chopping off hands and beheading. Our judicial system is not perfect by any means, but it does eliminate fanaticism.

Yes, she is clearly guilty, but court and jury decides the sentence. Besides, they will have to give her a light sentence so there will be room for the guy caught with a marijuana joint.
Edmund

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2010
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
We give her a trial because there is a thing called "due process". Without due process, we would be no better than towel head countries that still condone flogging, chopping off hands and beheading. Our judicial system is not perfect by any means, but it does eliminate fanaticism.
Yes, she is clearly guilty, but court and jury decides the sentence. Besides, they will have to give her a light sentence so there will be room for the guy caught with a marijuana joint.
At first, I was offended at the "joint" comment, but now I get it. You are right, "they" let out the dangerous criminals to make room for the people who want to just mellow out. I never had a problem with a pothead. Maybe if this lady smoked one, she might have been too mellow and loving than to do what she did. I hope California wind that pot thing! Kudos to Arnold!!!
Candy

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2010
Fool.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Apr 24, 2010
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. And kudos to the alert bank teller.

Since: Apr 09

Gallatin, TN

#10 Apr 24, 2010
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it is called due process. I know the criminals have every right. I know that hard working tax payers will pay out the butt for their defense att. and then we will pay out for their health care, food and room & board for whatever little time they give her. I understand but that doesn't make me have to like it.

As far as the remark about the potheads. I can live with them smoking all the pot they want as long as they don't drive and endanger others.
lulu

Biddeford, ME

#11 Apr 25, 2010
Let's hope she gets more than a slap on the hand. Also, great job to the observant bank teller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 6 hr John 12
Letter to both parties 7 hr A good start 8
Street racing 14 hr Anonymoose 2
Did anyone else just see a UFO? Tue nutzaplente 6
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Tue No cigar 64
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... Tue Anne Russell 1
News Men Impersonate Sheriff Deputies To Scam Victim... (Jan '10) Mon Rob Buchanan 7

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages