Shooting on Gaines Hill Road, Westmor...

Shooting on Gaines Hill Road, Westmoreland, TN

There are 25 comments on the SpotCrime story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Shooting on Gaines Hill Road, Westmoreland, TN. In it, SpotCrime reports that:

It happened at a home on Gaines Hill Road in Westmoreland, where investigators said Christopher Garcia was helping herd some loose horses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SpotCrime.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#21 Sep 5, 2012
Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>Read your Bible! Don't you know that God looks at all sin equal? God is looking at you the same way as he looks at someone who has killed someone. For you to sit there and wish for multiple other people to hurt or dead shows that you need the Lord in your life.
That little girl isn't the only one with questions. He had kids there too. They saw what happened to their daddy and they will never forget what they saw that day. Of course they are supporting their daddy and praying he gets better. Are you hoping they die too?????
that guy shot my dad and his friend, they were just lucky enough to survive I just wish they would have put him in jail so he couldn't do it again this is about the 3rd time that crazy son b*tch has shot someone
observant

Cookeville, TN

#22 Sep 9, 2012
I have read through all these comments but am still a little confused. First off, who is the crazy asshole that has now shot 3 people? I need to know so I can stay away from him and his family. And second, it says in the original post that he was helping to herd loose horses.....how does it go from that to homicide?
wondering

United States

#23 Sep 9, 2012
observant wrote:
I have read through all these comments but am still a little confused. First off, who is the crazy asshole that has now shot 3 people? I need to know so I can stay away from him and his family. And second, it says in the original post that he was helping to herd loose horses.....how does it go from that to homicide?
I don't remember his name but he is crazy he told them to come look at a truck and when they did he started shooting them, but the crazy guy was helping someone move and the two guys was next door herding horses and the crazy guy didn't like the way they did it so he started a bunch of shit and killed the guy
Christine Garcia

Portage, MI

#24 Sep 25, 2012
My brother was Chris Garcia. He was shot and killed and he didn't even do anything. Now he is dead and missing his daughter grow up to be the beautiful girl that she is now. We all miss him and love him sooo much. I still have dreams about him. He really was the good guy that everybody loved. He would never hurt anyone and now is gone. Thanks too Edward groce. I'm not saying what happen to him was right cause it wasn't. But my brother is gone because of stupid people and there stupid acts. He steel shouldn't have shoot my brother. He can live with that forever.
Christine Garcia

Portage, MI

#25 Sep 25, 2012
observant wrote:
my brother was Chris Garcia, he was helping herd the horses and wasn't the bad guy. The idiot that killed my brother( Chris Garcia) was Edward groce. Edward is the one that did this and he should be ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee First State to Trade Confederate Stat... 4 hr THE ORANGE ONE 1
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 5 hr Alyssa76 208
TDOT on a fg role again 8 hr Government Cheese 2
Rudy Kalis forced out at channel 4 9 hr True 6
Kutos- Grandmother Reports Grandson 10 hr Mom 3
How long till nobody can afford rent 10 hr Mom 72
Dodge City 11 hr Mom 14

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance