Brentwood House Set On Fire For Train...

Brentwood House Set On Fire For Training Exercise - NewsChannel...

There are 3 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Brentwood House Set On Fire For Training Exercise - NewsChannel.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

In Williamson County, the Brentwood Fire Department set a home on Wilson Pike on fire for training purposes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

PeoplePleaze

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Is this really necessary? I would think you could move this house and give to a needy family. What a waste. Looks like a nice house too. I would send fireman to an area like Chicago for training. They have fires every day there. That’s my opinion and everybody has one.
logic

Hermitage, TN

#3 Dec 11, 2009
PeoplePleaze wrote:
Is this really necessary? I would think you could move this house and give to a needy family. What a waste. Looks like a nice house too. I would send fireman to an area like Chicago for training. They have fires every day there. That’s my opinion and everybody has one.
I think the lot was going to be cleared anyway.
Two Cents Terry

Columbia, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2009
For your information, the house was dontated to the city because it was uninhabitable due to mold and a rotted roof.

Also do you know what it would cost to send even a single firefighter to Chicago for training?!

I hope if your home were to catch on fire, you would have highly trained firegfighters on the scene. Hope they've practied on a real home before coming to save you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are you so fat (May '13) 1 hr Please get help 10
megan barry liberal hypocrite 8 hr Nobama 215
Of course Heroin is back with a vengeance!! (Feb '14) 9 hr Nancy Reagan 5
Renaissance fest Sun Girl1011457q7r5 1
who's got opiate for sale? (Apr '13) Sun Usuck 8
Randall Hughes Sun wondering 1
Brittney Barrett aka Brittney Zoner, Vanderbilt... Sun Britt Britt 2

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance