Problems With Some Patients At Mid-St...

Problems With Some Patients At Mid-State Pain Clinic - NewsChan...

There are 324 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Problems With Some Patients At Mid-State Pain Clinic - NewsChan.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

A young man died and a mother was grieving. She's concerned about a pain clinic and whether prescriptions for powerful narcotics were written for no good medical reason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#353 Feb 29, 2012
Go to the Tennessee Department of Health Related Boards - print the complaint form fill it out and they will do an investigation !!! If you need the doctor's license number, then you do a search on that website, enter licensure verification, enter the doctors name, city and state and there you will find the license number and any disclipinary actions if any that they have on them. Always remember, before you or a family member go to a physician, check them out on this site just to make sure they are a good physician !! Help me take the physicians that are prescription happy down, I cannot do it alone ! Thank you !
Questionable wrote:
Who do you call? I have a family member who goes to an over prescriber and this must stop. I know so many people who go to this same office and they all go with one reason in mind. Prescription drugs.
Please, let me know,
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#354 Feb 29, 2012
Donna sure did, but guess who lost their medical license, both of those overprescribing physician's !!! So bring it on !!
Timetorest wrote:
Just for the record.Donna J went to Dr. Cowdens office trying to ruin his life after the fact she tried this on Dr Rhodes and whats strange is that her cousin Patty W worked at Dr.Cowdens office.Whatsup with that?
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#355 Feb 29, 2012
go the the Tennessee Health Related Board website, search for comlaints, print the form, fill it out and send it in to the address listed on the complaint form ! If you need the physician's license number - on the same site do a search for "licensure" enter the physician's name, city and state and there you have the license number and any type of disciplinary actions that have ever been taken against them. Good luck and always check out your personal physicians, being that we never know and way too many people trust their doctors when in fact, that could endanger their lives !@Q
Questionable wrote:
Who do you call? I have a family member who goes to an over prescriber and this must stop. I know so many people who go to this same office and they all go with one reason in mind. Prescription drugs.
Please, let me know,
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#356 Mar 10, 2012
I am asking that you please come forward, you can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you are like you say you are " concerned" your help may possibly help ! You had the thought to write in regards to Bailey's fiance' and if you have information that may assist us, being you say that the kids are in danger, please call me ! I hold no grudges to anyone, but if this information is true and you can help the right thing to do would be to bring it out and maybe help clear your conscience ! Thank you and God Bless.
years later wrote:
I did not know bailey but couple years after his death got to know his girlfriend, i feel very sorry for his family and i understand how you guys feel it must be terrible to want to morn over you son or brother or whom ever you are to bailey and you cant, his girlfriend became friends with her she is an ongoing addict to this day and struggles to live her daily life she loves to ruien other familys she is vindictive very much so she has the devil in her. i have never met a person who puts such a fake act on but she can and she will do whatever it takes she will always use baileys name to get pitty and for that she should go to hell for she says she blames herself so dont let her fool you she is a heartless BITCH if you ask me she is fucked up in the head and needs help its always lie after lie she says she love her kids but she dont even take care of them. this girl has tried to destroy me and did not succeed she needs to take a picture of herself instead of judging others mabey should stop telling other business because what goes around and im sure alot of people can FUCK your life up your wrong for what you do with baileys name to get what you want out of people with pitty on you you a sorry cold hearted person and you need to find God! For Baileys family sorry for your loss and i hope you find peace and get rid of this crazy bitch do what ever needed cause you have no idea the lies she tells!
just facts

Cottontown, TN

#357 Mar 10, 2012
yes bailey had a problem but hell EVERYONE has some kind of problem just a little fact everyone dogging his girlfriend heather, well i know for a fact his grandmother on his fathers side after LEAVIN the 1st rehab BOUGHT HIM STREET DRUGS HERSELF and everyone DONT need to be pointing fingers...just remember everything will come out in the end.
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#358 Mar 10, 2012
Yes, Bailey did have a dependency, but by no means can anyone ever say that my son was a bad father ! I personally was very proud of him of the way that his child changed his life, and I always made him aware of how proud I was of him for the parenting skills that he had " a baby changes everything" and I know he was the best father ever, his dependency did not interfere with his parenting skills ! Nor can I say that having a dependecy makes anyone a bad parent, the physicians create these dependencies and unfortunately have taken one of the best father's ever away from his children and family.
just facts wrote:
yes bailey had a problem but hell EVERYONE has some kind of problem just a little fact everyone dogging his girlfriend heather, well i know for a fact his grandmother on his fathers side after LEAVIN the 1st rehab BOUGHT HIM STREET DRUGS HERSELF and everyone DONT need to be pointing fingers...just remember everything will come out in the end.
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#359 Mar 10, 2012
You are very illiterate to the dependencies ! It does not take but a few weeks to become addicted. I know of a 65 year old man who had back surgery( never had any type of dependency) and had to be weaned from his pain medication ! So yes the physician creates the dependency and it should be their responsibility to assist in the rehabilitation of the recovery of their patient ! Suboxone is a wonderful drug that is also an " opiate blocker", many people have been rehabilitated from this !! Maybe the doctor did not put them in anyone's mouth, but the prescription i which he wrote, caused the dependency !! So yes the doctor's are to blame !
Real wrote:
<quoted text>?iI do not believe you are onsuboxone and still baming the doctor. You chose to take the pils hedid not put it in your mouth.are you restarted .get real you addict
carolyn

Goodlettsville, TN

#360 Mar 10, 2012
just facts wrote:
yes bailey had a problem but hell EVERYONE has some kind of problem just a little fact everyone dogging his girlfriend heather, well i know for a fact his grandmother on his fathers side after LEAVIN the 1st rehab BOUGHT HIM STREET DRUGS HERSELF and everyone DONT need to be pointing fingers...just remember everything will come out in the end.
Not worthy of a reply.You are a sick person!!!!!!!!!!let bailey rest in peace
uno

Hendersonville, TN

#361 Mar 10, 2012
carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Not worthy of a reply.You are a sick person!!!!!!!!!!let bailey rest in peace
Just wondering how Bailey's sons and the rest of his family are doing now? Such a sad story. I hope the family has been able to get past all of this and unite for the sake of those babies. Blessings to you all!
Real

Hendersonville, TN

#362 Mar 18, 2012
Donna what did baile toxicology show. I can bet any one there were drugs not prescribed by Dr Rhodes. if you are real and care post a copy of the original results for all to see. Ask yourself why did you raise a drug addict. Stop laming Dr Rhodes. I am 100 percent sure your son to meds from the street. I dare you post the toxicology results. You make me sick .YOur son had a problem
Real

Hendersonville, TN

#363 Mar 18, 2012
Amused wrote:
First and foremost I'd like to say I'm very sorry to the family that has lost the loved one. As far as the guy accidently overdosing on what the dr. told him to take, that didn't happen, it couldn't happen. I have worked with several drug addicts and a human body can take a lot of pain medications and not die, this young man had to have been addicted or abusing the medications in order to die from them. So as far as embarrasing the family name, that should be the least of your worries, concerns, I am appalled that anyone would even think of their own embarrasment when they have lost a loved one, simply amazing to me. Wether you want to face it or not the young man that died did it to himself, the dr. didn't do it, and the dr. wouldn't have prescribed pain meds unless the guy asked for them. I can't go in for a papsmear and the dr. give me narcotic pain meds, Just isn't going to happen. So, as for my opinion you need to quit blaming the doctor whom was only doing his job. Now if he had known for a fact that the guy was abusing the drugs and had continued prescribing then yes it could be partially his fault, but the dr. did nothing wrong here and the family needs to accept what they are trying to deny and that is that the young man was addicted or abusing the drugs, period, no ifs and or buts!!!!!!!!
AMEN. I totally agree .THis guy had Abigail problem and Donna need to quit. Did she attempt to help .Did she take him to rehab .Again I say show us the toxicology report . I am sure he had drugs that were not prescribed
Real

Hendersonville, TN

#364 Apr 1, 2012
No toxicology report posted yet. The original not a fake one .donna. I am still waiting . God willdealwith you for blaming others for your sons problems
anonymous

Nashville, TN

#365 Feb 20, 2013
Dr. was my girlfriend and her mothers dr.<her mother passed away on oct. 17 2010 from an overdose of norcodone according to autopsy<and he was writing for her daughter as well who has no discernible pain other than addiction. When she moved in with me we would get them and it was purely recreational, she never made her pill counts,and always went through them in a matter of days.While i am clean now she is locked into opiate addiction and sees no way out,no matter how try help her.I think i need to move on and dr. rhodes needs a new profession.He has wrecked some lives.KNOWLINGLY.
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#367 Feb 20, 2013
I will never quit trying to have his license revoked and also would love to have him prosecuted for his actions !! Call me please !!
carolyn

Goodlettsville, TN

#369 Feb 21, 2013
All these doctors that prescribe narcotics for no reason other than to line their pockets are nothing short of legalized murderers.They get rich at the expense of tearing families apart.Taking parents from children & children from parents.I know there is alot of TALK among our officials now as to more strigent laws but how many more families are going to be torn apart before something is REALLY done!!!!!I think these SO CALLED Dr.s should be charged with murder and if not I hope they all burn in HELL!!!!!!!!!!
crckrjck96

Sparta, TN

#370 Mar 1, 2013
One question . Does he only accept cash payments? If so that tells it all. Most pill mills only take cash
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#371 Mar 2, 2013
crckrjck96 wrote:
One question . Does he only accept cash payments? If so that tells it all. Most pill mills only take cash
He takes Tenncare and CASH !!! So yes he is a pill mill, with a lethal weapon !! His lethal weapon is his " PRESCRIPTION PAD AND PEN" !!!!!!! And as for his regard for others lives, it doesn't exist !!
tryin hard

Brentwood, TN

#372 Mar 2, 2013
I know of two people that have gone to his so called pain clinic and KNOW what went on. I also know that asst dent morris has been notified of it and thought it was funny. This is by far a laughing matter.
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#373 Mar 4, 2013
Real wrote:
No toxicology report posted yet. The original not a fake one .donna. I am still waiting . God willdealwith you for blaming others for your sons problems
You are a sick and disgusting so called human being ! Come to my door and ask to see the toxicology report, sounds like to me you have something to hide !! I dare you to knock on my door ! But that is the only way the results shall be DISCUSSED ! You are a sociopath !!!
Donna J

Mount Juliet, TN

#374 Mar 4, 2013
tryin hard wrote:
I know of two people that have gone to his so called pain clinic and KNOW what went on. I also know that asst dent morris has been notified of it and thought it was funny. This is by far a laughing matter.
You are quite wrong when it comes to Dent Morris, he's very interested and has been very helpful, so undoubtedly you have been misinformed or perhaps came up with this in your head !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Attitude 41 min CHARLIE'S ANGEL 121
Kelly G 51 min CHARLIE'S ANGEL 423
Store closing (Jul '12) 4 hr mdajomac 134
Nashville Investment Banker BUSTED by the FBI 8 hr Chuck Ules 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 13 hr Hollyfan 2,326
Elder Abuse Awareness Day is June 15 in Tennessee 17 hr nannie 1
band named high brass Sat ashley 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]