Livermore judo instructor pleads guil...
Chica

Palmdale, CA

#21 Jan 4, 2011
My daughter used to take lessons from them. The entire family are creepy. This comes to no surprise at all.
Flyer

Dublin, CA

#22 Jan 4, 2011
Where does he live? I searched Meganís list by last name and the cities of Livermore and Pleasanton I did not see him there.

Is he required to file?
chica

Palmdale, CA

#23 Jan 6, 2011
Flyer wrote:
Where does he live? I searched Meganís list by last name and the cities of Livermore and Pleasanton I did not see him there.
Is he required to file?
It appears he was charged and convicted in New York. Isn't "Megan's List" per se only a California thing?
Chica too

AOL

#24 Jan 6, 2011
Same here Chica. The only surprise is that it took this long for him to get caught.
Flyer

Dublin, CA

#25 Jan 6, 2011
chica wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears he was charged and convicted in New York. Isn't "Megan's List" per se only a California thing?
I thought you still had to register in CA even if you were convicted out of stateÖ. Part of their parole requirements but I do not know for sure.
Anon

Dublin, CA

#26 Jan 6, 2011
Bryan wrote:
sorry forgot to indent my paragraphs
Lots of misspellings too ;)...I do agree with some of what you're saying. Nobody on here knows the facts and the whole thing is sad. I went to High School with Ryan and hope he didn't do what he is accused of.
The Truth

United States

#27 Jan 6, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of misspellings too ;)...I do agree with some of what you're saying. Nobody on here knows the facts and the whole thing is sad. I went to High School with Ryan and hope he didn't do what he is accused of.
The Guy's a real tool. Of course he did it. The whole family thinks they're hot sh*t! It's Karma...
tony

Grass Valley, CA

#28 Jan 21, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of misspellings too ;)...I do agree with some of what you're saying. Nobody on here knows the facts and the whole thing is sad. I went to High School with Ryan and hope he didn't do what he is accused of.
WhyTF are you ALWAYS so concerned about everyones sp/gram. You get the point. This is not an English class. I really don't like you. Your a complete j a c k a s$, and Know it all! F u and this pervert! You must have been bullied real bad in your younger years, now u think u are a hidden big shot.
Conservative

Dublin, CA

#29 Jan 22, 2011
tony wrote:
<quoted text>
WhyTF are you ALWAYS so concerned about everyones sp/gram. You get the point. This is not an English class. I really don't like you. Your a complete j a c k a s$, and Know it all! F u and this pervert! You must have been bullied real bad in your younger years, now u think u are a hidden big shot.
Watch out Anon - I think Tony skipped his meds this morning. I believe that he is just terribly bitter that he could never pass English 101.
tony

Livermore, CA

#30 Jan 22, 2011
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out Anon - I think Tony skipped his meds this morning. I believe that he is just terribly bitter that he could never pass English 101.
F u 2
John Gibbs

Pleasanton, CA

#31 Mar 1, 2011
People plead guilty all the time to things they didn't do. The court system isn't fool proof. I mean seriously this forum is but one example of possible jurors that you could get on your trial. Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't, its not really up to me to say.
My son trains at judo studio in Livermore. I am very pleased with his classes. I see no need to blame this business for something that a son may have or may not have done. I honestly would be shocked to find a set of parents who didn't support their child when they have been accused of a crime.
I know that I am not going to change anyone's mind, especially people who seem bent on bad mouthing someone who has obviously wronged them in the past, but no one ever really knows what happened between 2 people or who is or isn't telling the truth. We wont ever have the full story.
Ex member

Dublin, CA

#32 Mar 14, 2011
John Gibbs wrote:
People plead guilty all the time to things they didn't do. The court system isn't fool proof. I mean seriously this forum is but one example of possible jurors that you could get on your trial. Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't, its not really up to me to say.
My son trains at judo studio in Livermore. I am very pleased with his classes. I see no need to blame this business for something that a son may have or may not have done. I honestly would be shocked to find a set of parents who didn't support their child when they have been accused of a crime.
I know that I am not going to change anyone's mind, especially people who seem bent on bad mouthing someone who has obviously wronged them in the past, but no one ever really knows what happened between 2 people or who is or isn't telling the truth. We wont ever have the full story.
Been there and everything about this person is true. There is no need for a jury or court getting it wrong, this person is getting off easy, but deserves every comment he receives (how's that for grammer). It's Karma. All the crap you give out in life comes back on you, and he is still young so you can imagine all the other ugly things he has done. Those that were there when he was know the truth and know what he is capable of doing and has done. He should be hanging from the end of a rope.
BTW, Ted bundy, the serial killer, had a mother and father who loved him and stood by him also. I guess the courts got that one wrong also?????
The Real Anon

Livermore, CA

#33 Mar 14, 2011
Its true I had a one night stand with him.
Not Surprised

Dublin, CA

#34 Mar 15, 2011
You must be his sister??? Another piece of work.
playa

Livermore, CA

#35 Mar 19, 2011
Not Surprised wrote:
You must be his sister??? Another piece of work.
true but i'd still hit dat! and quit it.
Anon

Livermore, CA

#36 Apr 7, 2011
His sister tought me at her dance studio next door..I remember he used to pick me up, and spin me around then throw me in the trashcan. i loved going over there, he was funny. i stopped going to the studio when their father started creeping on my mom. :P LOL
Judoka

Livermore, CA

#37 Oct 22, 2011
Livermore Judo champion arrested -- again -- for sex crimes against a minor

Contra Costa Times
Posted: 10/21/2011 03:42:54 PM PDT

www.contracostatimes.com/ci_19166476...
megan - oakland

San Ramon, CA

#38 Oct 22, 2011
Don't allow your children to travel with a coach/chaperone without you, no matter how many awards he/she has won. You should also participate in that trip and stay in the same room as your child. Further, listen to that innervoice that sets up red flags. Find another school when you are in doubt - believe me there are plenty around, even if you have to drive to a city farther away.
Been there

Pleasanton, CA

#40 Oct 22, 2011
My daughter was a student there and left a few years before the first icident happened. You could see the change in him. We, my wife and I, never let our daughter go to any toiurnament alone or even to any class alone. Either her, I or both of us were always present. My wife always had a funny feeling, which I did not, but supported her and glad I did. My daugter chose on her own to walk away after he started getting weird, so we are very proud of her decision and intuition. This time they need to throw the book at him. The mother needs to go to jail also as she has always defended his bad behavior and i feel is partly responsible for his actions by he apathy. The father is just clueless and the daughter is a flake. Too bad, because the studio was well run as far as instructional wise. Karma!!!!
Chicago Too

Livermore, CA

#41 Oct 22, 2011
Any ideas on what I should do if years ago I pulled my son out of the Studio only because of one very small incident (not a giant deal, however definately inappropriate) and the "Walked and Quacked like a duck" knowledge? I would not want to press any charges, only perhaps provide some sort of information to help investorgators?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antioch: Armed carjacking suspect arrested Frid... 20 hr Sky zeng 1
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 5,043
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) May 18 Princess Hey 5,060
Facebook: Livermore Rants and Raves. come join (Jan '16) May 14 Fix_It_Felix 35
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) May 12 Joanne 134
Low-frequency rumbling or humming sound day and... (Mar '11) May 5 Wang Chung 230
Frank Gerrett May 5 AwesoneJosh0101 2

Brentwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages