Do People Whose Dogs Attack Others De...

Do People Whose Dogs Attack Others Deserve Prison Time?

There are 4 comments on the Dogster For The Love of Dog Blog story from Nov 4, 2013, titled Do People Whose Dogs Attack Others Deserve Prison Time?. In it, Dogster For The Love of Dog Blog reports that:

We've recently written about a couple of cases where dogs attacked humans. In Antioch, California, two dogs went on a rampage , biting four humans and two dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dogster For The Love of Dog Blog.

cow says moo

Brentwood, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Yes, yes and YES!
Thomas Jenkins

Pittsburg, CA

#2 Nov 5, 2013
no, no and NO
Its like sayin you have a crack whore of a wife. she goes out hit and runs someone and hurts them. should the husband be liable for his wife's decision?
Its like saying if your car get stolen, should the registered owner be liable for all damages caused by the person who stole the car?
cow says moo

Brentwood, CA

#3 Nov 6, 2013
so if my dog take a bite out of your face? I have nothing to do with it right?

Human and animal are 2 different categories, unless you have an animal as your wife which distorts your thinking.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2013
cow says moo wrote:
so if my dog take a bite out of your face? I have nothing to do with it right?
Human and animal are 2 different categories, unless you have an animal as your wife which distorts your thinking.
ching chong bing bong china

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch Middle School Teacher hit in face 3 hr Travis Wheatley 4
Why is Oakley turning into a section 8 haven ? (Jul '09) 9 hr preuser 35
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Apr 21 RED 5 309
News Antioch Council endorses cheaper, innovative ra... Apr 14 neighborhood sens... 1
News Antioch: Congressmen McNerney and DeSaulnier to... Apr 14 preuser 1
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) Apr 13 MyBirdBack 33
News Antioch approves cameras at intersection near s... Apr 12 neighborhood 1

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages