Home Antioch 1972

Antioch, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
This flu thing will not leave me alone. I took my flu shot months ago.Everyone I talk too has it,taken everything for it.My boyfriend has a worse case of it,he never gets sick.Now a new stomach flu is comming in to the U.S.It's like the old days were they didn't have a cure.I guess like they say everything comes back around again.
Pablo Escobar

Brentwood, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Funny, I'm around sick people all day and I haven't gotten it. No Flu shot either, must be weak immune systems.
dickie

Antioch, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Taking the poison flu shot was your first mistake...

800 children have developed narcolepsy from the 2009 flu shot:

http://www.infowars.com/800-european-children...
Stacey

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 7, 2014
When that's happening it's best to boost your immune system. Load up on vitamins that cater to that. Found a good supplement on amazon, instant immunity that's helped me get through this season with being bedridden once so far. Hope it helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 15 min _FLATLINE-------- 4,439
Burn Baby Burn hahaha Sun ACAB 3
25 Years of past FRAUD. Jun 25 MaryBeth 1
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Jun 22 Morgana 265
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Jun 21 Princess Hey 4,946
Ookioch BBQ Jun 18 ACAB 2
CA EBT cards being used in Las Vegas, Hawaii, a... (Oct '10) Jun 18 ACAB 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages