Thank you for filling the Springtown ...

Thank you for filling the Springtown pond!

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

Carol

Watsonville, CA

#1 May 6, 2013
Thank you city for filing the pond with water! And for getting on sycamore landscaping to get the dead fish out of the pond. Looks better. Since sycamore dropped the ball, at the expense of wildlife, I hope the city will micromanage this company. We certainly appreciate the water in the pond!!!!!
SPINGTOWN

Livermore, CA

#2 May 11, 2013
Carol wrote:
Thank you city for filing the pond with water! And for getting on sycamore landscaping to get the dead fish out of the pond. Looks better. Since sycamore dropped the ball, at the expense of wildlife, I hope the city will micromanage this company. We certainly appreciate the water in the pond!!!!!
Carol, you seem to be CLUELESS about how everything happened. You are thanking the only people that had the authority to hook up to the fire hydrant. They knew about this weeks before it happened. Then Dan has the nerve to put the blame on the landscaping company. The city of livermore owns the land and they should be responsible for having water all year for sycamore. Sycamore does not have the time and manpower to do something the city should be doing. I find it odd that the city has no problem spending a ton of money on the other course. Then Dan talks about return on investment with the golf course. I keep asking my self the same thing about how he cost the city $200,000 a year where is our return on that money spent?
Suz

Pleasanton, CA

#3 May 12, 2013
SPINGTOWN wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, you seem to be CLUELESS about how everything happened. You are thanking the only people that had the authority to hook up to the fire hydrant. They knew about this weeks before it happened. Then Dan has the nerve to put the blame on the landscaping company. The city of livermore owns the land and they should be responsible for having water all year for sycamore. Sycamore does not have the time and manpower to do something the city should be doing. I find it odd that the city has no problem spending a ton of money on the other course. Then Dan talks about return on investment with the golf course. I keep asking my self the same thing about how he cost the city $200,000 a year where is our return on that money spent?
Seems like a pond shouldn't be there if it is such high maintenance and requires a lot of city water.
SPINGTOWN

Livermore, CA

#4 May 13, 2013
Suz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a pond shouldn't be there if it is such high maintenance and requires a lot of city water.
Nice try Suz, the pond requires NO maintenance and No city water. I take that back. Some one needs to remove the 15 year old fish that the City KILLED!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 16 min Gertrude 358
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 4,914
News Man found shot dead near field in Antioch Dec 8 clayton bigsby 3
Antioch ca Dec 8 clayton bigsby 2
Empire Mine Road (Jan '12) Dec 7 Jason Higgins 13
The Asian invasion (Oct '12) Dec 7 JayWhy 57
Cat Bratt is a dog! Dec 3 Fluff 1

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages