Christine Hubbs will be sentenced on ...
Christines Crazy

Livermore, CA

#125 Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rita Jail reported she did an interview with Dan Noyes from channel 7 (ABC) and is trying to say she's the victim. I hear it is going to be a two part series and air on Channel 7 news Thursday and Friday during the 6pm news and the 11pm news.
I hope Livermore PD lets all the facts out and does an interview. This lady is crazy for calling for an interview 3 weeks after she was sentenced. She is crazy!!!
Michelle

Hayward, CA

#126 Nov 14, 2012
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion. If I were Tim Hubbs I wouldn't let her near the kids. She blew her chance to be a mom. When the kids become adults and can better understand this crime they can then decide for themselves how they feel about having her in their life.
The sadess thing is she will get her kids back after she put a little boy over them. Crazy how shitty the system is. She made best friends with Nicole Bradburn which she did the same thing to her daughters boyfriend. Sick women will get there's.
stupid

Livermore, CA

#127 Nov 19, 2012
She will be out in Feb. is her family still living in Livermore?
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>The sadess thing is she will get her kids back after she put a little boy over them. Crazy how shitty the system is. She made best friends with Nicole Bradburn which she did the same thing to her daughters boyfriend. Sick women will get there's.
smartie

Pleasanton, CA

#128 Nov 25, 2012
I heard Tim divorced her? Not sure if it's true as everyone likes to make up stories to make it juicy. But that is what I heard. I hope it's true as she deserves to have to start life over without her family after the way she acted. Sick bitch!
Monica

Oakland, CA

#130 Nov 25, 2012
She did her time. Now let's all cut her a little slack. She is a changed person.
Livermore Resident

San Francisco, CA

#131 Nov 26, 2012
Bologna...she has not done her time yet....they will let her out in less than half of her sentence. Our justice system is so bad that is what they do to all the criminals these days...and yes I am calling her a criminal. She is a sex offender and the sad part is that NO her husband did not divorce her. They have moved out of Livermore because the neighbors were harassing the family and the kids were too embarrassed to go back to school...who could blame them.

She will be free in a few months to repeat her predatory activity on young boys. She never admitted fault in her crime and was the "victim" so she will repeat her criminal behavior. Watch out bay area Christine Hubbs could be living on your street in the near future....keep a close eye on your young boys.
hunbs are a joke

Livermore, CA

#132 Nov 26, 2012
Her kids still go to Granada. Their home was foreclosed. They didn't chose to move. They try to make themselves look good. Word has it they moved to San Ramon but kids still go to school in Livermore.
Livermore Resident wrote:
Bologna...she has not done her time yet....they will let her out in less than half of her sentence. Our justice system is so bad that is what they do to all the criminals these days...and yes I am calling her a criminal. She is a sex offender and the sad part is that NO her husband did not divorce her. They have moved out of Livermore because the neighbors were harassing the family and the kids were too embarrassed to go back to school...who could blame them.

She will be free in a few months to repeat her predatory activity on young boys. She never admitted fault in her crime and was the "victim" so she will repeat her criminal behavior. Watch out bay area Christine Hubbs could be living on your street in the near future....keep a close eye on your young boys.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#133 Nov 29, 2012
hunbs are a joke wrote:
Her kids still go to Granada. Their home was foreclosed. They didn't chose to move. They try to make themselves look good. Word has it they moved to San Ramon but kids still go to school in Livermore.
<quoted text>
What's the point of moving our of the city if you let your kids still be ridiculed at school? The husband is as bad as the wife. I would bet that they "let" the home go into foreclosure, as a lot of people have done who just choose not to make their payments.....not only are we paying for the wife to be in jail, now we all will pay for their foreclosure. Completely irresponsible!
Gina

United States

#134 Nov 29, 2012
Monica wrote:
She did her time. Now let's all cut her a little slack. She is a changed person.
You must be a close friend or relative obviously otherwise you wouldn't give this child sex abuser the time of day. She's a sick, deranged person who will prey on kids again.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135 Dec 6, 2012
There is no such thing as a 'changed' person when it comes to pedophiles. If society is lucky, she will learn to control her disgusting desires and will serve her time but that will never cure her OR repair the damage to the victims. Her husband should have had the sense to not only move out of the city but move his children AND his dental practice. To some extent, I appreciate your ignorance about the topic because that clearly means that YOU have not had to educate yourself due to someone you love being victimized.

Since: Sep 12

San Leandro, CA

#136 Dec 7, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
And the boyfriends will have their MILF back for another round of slam the clam
Have you seen her?
move away

Livermore, CA

#137 Dec 26, 2012
Are they still in Livermore? Heard they moved to Brentwood. Did his dental practice move? The child molestor will be freed at the beginning of Feb. watch your boys Livermore families. Pedophiles don't change their spots.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#138 Dec 29, 2012
Church Lady wrote:
You all are so mean. This poor woman made a mistake and will be paying the price for it. Try to find it in your hearts to forgive her and welcome her back home to be with her loving family who all need her and love her.
A mistake?
Amused

Livermore, CA

#139 Dec 30, 2012
I hear she got Jesus in jail and is now studying to become a youth pastor.
The Real Anon

Livermore, CA

#140 Dec 30, 2012
Rumor has it she turned lesbo
caligirl

Livermore, CA

#141 Dec 30, 2012
Did anyone ever stop to think the person defending her could be one of her kids? I think what she did was completely wrong although may guys young and old would disagree with me. What I don't like is that her kids must see all the garbage written about her. Haven't they gone through enough?

I'm all for freedom of speech. Write what you want, but use your ethics when writing it too.
Gina

San Leandro, CA

#142 Dec 31, 2012
She should rot in jail...she made a "mistake"? Excuse me?! She never thought she did anything wrong if you listen to her interview. Wow......psycho.

Livermore, CA

#143 Jan 2, 2013
caligirl wrote:
Did anyone ever stop to think the person defending her could be one of her kids? I think what she did was completely wrong although may guys young and old would disagree with me. What I don't like is that her kids must see all the garbage written about her. Haven't they gone through enough?
I'm all for freedom of speech. Write what you want, but use your ethics when writing it too.
Did her potential kids ever think that the internet might not be the best place to defend their mothers honor? Here, everyone has a voice... and loud ones at that. Fact is if her kids came here to defend her and didn't expect to see the harsh truth then they were playing with fire to begin with.

Livermore, CA

#144 Jan 2, 2013
Gina wrote:
She should rot in jail...she made a "mistake"? Excuse me?! She never thought she did anything wrong if you listen to her interview. Wow......psycho.
Rot in jail? She didn't RAPE anyone. Seems a little harsh for the crime.
Big Mike

San Francisco, CA

#145 Jan 5, 2013
You never once heard the young boys complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks are racists against whites in Antioch 1 hr Old town Antioch 1
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Mon Princess Hey 4,570
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Mon Kimmcd 29
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Jul 25 Princess Hey 4,966
Fraud Jul 23 Stan harris 1
want to trade props (Aug '11) Jul 21 Princess Hey 159
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Jul 20 Princess Hey 373

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance