BeTterBeliEVe

Campbell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

In July of 1993, Kobe Bryant was charged with sexual assault of a hotel employee where he had a room. I watched the case closely and firmly believe Kobe Bryant raped that girl. She did not want to go public and did not even want to testify in the end. She never came forward or went public, and if you heard her account of the events that evening and listened to what those who knew her and worked with her at the hotel said, I wonder if you would agree?

Since: Sep 12

Richmond, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

BeTterBeliEVe wrote:
In July of 1993, Kobe Bryant was charged with sexual assault of a hotel employee where he had a room. I watched the case closely and firmly believe Kobe Bryant raped that girl. She did not want to go public and did not even want to testify in the end. She never came forward or went public, and if you heard her account of the events that evening and listened to what those who knew her and worked with her at the hotel said, I wonder if you would agree?
unfortunately we seem to live in a country where the people you can place bets on, never get the full punishment. If I pulled a michael vick I would be in jail for a loooooooong time.
BigDrEaMS

Campbell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text> unfortunately we seem to live in a country where the people you can place bets on, never get the full punishment. If I pulled a michael vick I would be in jail for a loooooooong time.
I thought the headline would get more response he's so huge now. What you say is so true!! It really makes me sad. The people that are idolized, and why?
Brian Vargas

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

he is a worthless, overpaid jig, just like the rest.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

That girl just wanted to get paid so she made up the rape thing. It was if anything, date rape. Thats nearly as lame as statutory rape...you go to a NBA player's room with him, to perform sex acts...how can you then say you were raped?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 min Cali Girl 2014 200,576
Debate: Ferguson - Antioch, CA 2 hr wess 9
Why Dose a 58 year old man need to bring his pa... 4 hr 81supporter 2
stop the fireworks! 6 hr g 50
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
Special message (Aug '13) 8 hr nathan the green ... 276
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr facts faced 15,929

Search the Brentwood Forum:
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••