Man injured during shooting outside J...

Man injured during shooting outside Jack In The Box

There are 21 comments on the KTVU Oakland story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Man injured during shooting outside Jack In The Box. In it, KTVU Oakland reports that:

Investigators were seeking information Sunday evening about a suspect wanted in connection with a shooting that injured a man at a Jack in the Box parking lot in Antioch that afternoon, a police lieutenant said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVU Oakland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Country Folk

Antioch, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2014
That area is getting worse with the gangs and drug dealers.Walmart is all but coonville.Brentwood is getting their share too at Starbucks on Slatton Ranch on Lone Tree.

Since: Jul 13

Pittsburg, CA

#2 Jan 27, 2014
hopefully this vigger dies from his wounds
african beauty

Antioch, CA

#3 Jan 27, 2014
this is for jiggy wiggy you sound gay your momma bitch you gonna die in hell
Dlw

Hayward, CA

#4 Jan 28, 2014
jiggy wiggy wrote:
hopefully this vigger dies from his wounds
first off jiggly wiggy you are as stupid as ur name sounds this so called vigger is a dear friend of mine and you will burn in hell my friend you are such a coward it's pathetic hiding behind a stupid blog or whatever it's is I wish I knew who you were cause I will show you what happens to idiot pathetic creatures like your self
Dlw

Hayward, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Country Folk wrote:
That area is getting worse with the gangs and drug dealers.Walmart is all but coonville.Brentwood is getting their share too at Starbucks on Slatton Ranch on Lone Tree.
coonville? That's almost as bad as jiggly wiggly man get with the times it 2014 and your using words like coonville I bet u don't say that in public actually I know you don't say that in public cause you would be the guy people are reading about being shot
Dlw

Hayward, CA

#6 Jan 28, 2014
I just can't handle all the idiots in this world were are talking about a human being wtf is wrong with these idiots
Country Folk

Antioch, CA

#7 Jan 28, 2014
Dlw wrote:
<quoted text> coonville? That's almost as bad as jiggly wiggly man get with the times it 2014 and your using words like coonville I bet u don't say that in public actually I know you don't say that in public cause you would be the guy people are reading about being shot
I am Native American/white Women who carrys a big gun,not afraid of coons.Also Redneck country.That's getting sick of these gang banging piece of shits.
cat from the burg

Antioch, CA

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Why don't u show ur face u f...cking coward.
ching chong chinaman

Pittsburg, CA

#9 Jan 28, 2014
Jiggys got a point, walmart is full of oogie boogies that act all hard. That's the only store I conceal carry in. I've shown my face to ya'll with my piece in hand you guys run away like the vagina's you are. You hang around in 'packs' because otherwise your just like any other Martin luther king that'll get his ass handed to him.

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Jan 28, 2014
dlw, does that stand for "down low" vigger? pull the white cock out yo mouf and try and talk like a civilized human. oh thats right, you pieces of crap arent yet human.

Pittsburg, CA

#11 Jan 28, 2014
"I just can't handle all the idiots in this world were are talking about a human being wtf is wrong with these idiots"
-
yet when you viggers gun eachother down you dont say "were are talking about a human being" then now do you? so f--k you down low vigger piece of sh-t.
mixed luv

Hayward, CA

#12 Jan 29, 2014
Jiggy wiggy It's funny how u can talk about this man like that he didn't do shit to deserve that he's in a wheel chair u stupid fuck how much harm can he have done maybe that should have been you in there and for ching ching Chinaman you must have been picked on and beat up your whole life that's why u carry "your piece" you sound he'll a scary
ching chong chinaman

Pittsburg, CA

#13 Jan 29, 2014
mixed luv wrote:
Jiggy wiggy It's funny how u can talk about this man like that he didn't do shit to deserve that he's in a wheel chair u stupid fuck how much harm can he have done maybe that should have been you in there and for ching ching Chinaman you must have been picked on and beat up your whole life that's why u carry "your piece" you sound he'll a scary
Nope I was never picked on, its these young knuckle draggers starting sh** with ppl they dont know. Remember the old saying, don't start some shit unless you can finish it, these young knuckle draggers start all kinds of sh** and NEVER finish it. Just run away like apes jumping up and down all A.D.D like monkeys. I carry my piece because I CAN, plus when you knuckle draggers see it you get so sh**faced scared its HILARIOUS! You guys run so fast, its like ants are on fire. Hahaha
ching chong chinaman

Pittsburg, CA

#14 Jan 29, 2014
Plus my .45 IS the only thing that will instill fear into a knuckle dragger. I have knocked the sh** out of a oogie once and the dude just kept on coming and wouldn't learn his lesson. After a broken jaw an 3 broken rips he FINALLY gave up after he passed out. See that's why I carry, no need to fight you dumb f**ks. Just show my iron and ya'll know who's top dog. A weapon that spits something very very fast IS the only think you guys are scared of, that and a 3400lb car. But cars aren't that maneuverable.
mixed luv

Hayward, CA

#15 Jan 29, 2014
U say that u beat the hell outta sum one once quote word what u think everybody suppose to be scared cus u carry one come on now i no people who say the same thing and 90% of the time is because they been bullied it's okay though there's people out there that are goin through the same thing u are
ching chong chinaman

Pittsburg, CA

#16 Jan 29, 2014
Ahh, I see this pavement ape is very dense. Since you have all the 'facts' find out where/when I was bullied then well talk. Having a weapon doesn't mean one was bullied, it just means that person has got $$$ to buy a LEGIT firearm and have a CCW to back it up. Being a educated white male that's that legit $$ with a legit firearm = has been bullied? WTF are you smokin bon qui qui?
ching chong chinaman

Pittsburg, CA

#17 Jan 29, 2014
Just admit your brother, father, grandfather, mother and sister all raped you when you were a baby! Then shoved you in a microwave. We all know that's the initiating required of being a knuckle dragger. It must suck being black, forget that. Always being profiled by the police.. No thanks!
mixed luv

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jan 30, 2014
Lol that's funny you would say that about yourself money ain't nothing baby boy when you make as much money as me on a 32 an hr wage than come Holla at me you probably don't make close. and I have 3 registered don't carry cus I don't need to so think before you try running your mouth

Pittsburg, CA

#21 Jan 30, 2014
lying ass vigger as usual, obamma paying you that much these days? worthless dog, go get f--ked.
ching chong chinaman

Pittsburg, CA

#22 Jan 31, 2014
mixed luv wrote:
Lol that's funny you would say that about yourself money ain't nothing baby boy when you make as much money as me on a 32 an hr wage than come Holla at me you probably don't make close. and I have 3 registered don't carry cus I don't need to so think before you try running your mouth
standing on a corner doesn't qualify as a job bon qui qui. I highly doubt you have any guns registered to your name. I bet the guns you got all have the serials filed off, you know thats a felony right? But to be a knuckle dragger you gotta have a piece that's illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theresa Colleen Brown's unsolved murder 10 hr Fearless in Antioch 1
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 20 hr Benr2134 284
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Wed Freedom Ring 119
is pittsburg ghetto? (Aug '07) Dec 5 jdjchavez 235
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Dec 4 Princess Hey 1,391
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Dec 1 Princess Hey 4,732
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Dec 1 LICKS5DUB 1,598

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages