Man identified in Bethel Island wreck

Man identified in Bethel Island wreck

There are 11 comments on the Ledger Dispatch story from Aug 3, 2008, titled Man identified in Bethel Island wreck. In it, Ledger Dispatch reports that:

John Denn, 45, of Castro Valley was killed when he crashed into a concrete barrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger Dispatch.

The Canas Family

Berkeley, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2008
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Carl and Johnny together again!!!
LOD

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Rest in Peace, bro.
I'll be @the wake to say good bye till we meet again.
Siouxzanna

Warthen, GA

#3 Aug 5, 2008
This hurts a lot. I hurt for all of the people he loved and who loved him. He was an honorable man with the most wicked sense of humor. RIP love
Vicki

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2008
I miss you...and I'm not the only one. I'm so thankful I had you as a friend. I haven't stopped listening to your cd...I still love your music.
ron

Berkeley, CA

#5 Aug 8, 2008
im gonna miss you brother.and a hell of alot of other folks too.rip johnny, i love ya dog
HELLO

San Ramon, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2008
comin home from a bar again?
Lenny

San Leandro, CA

#7 Aug 9, 2008
You'll be loved and missed forever, and a good friend we'll never forget. Say hi to Chuck and Connie for me. Until we meet again.
Sylviane

Hayward, CA

#8 Aug 28, 2008
HELLO wrote:
comin home from a bar again?
You don't know what you are talking about, so keep your "wrong" opinion to yourself. He was not drinking. He never drank & drove.
Mouse

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2008
Johnny, didn't find out until 2 days ago, you are missed and you know you were always loved, Kisses
Mouse

Since: May 07

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2009
I think of you every day, John. I miss & love you very much. Always will.
Sylviane
Cole

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2018
Wow he was one hell of a man ..im grateful to have known you and all that you had taught me by your true spoken words .. Long love and respect for you always thinking of you every time I go to the bay area . as well as many other times heaven gained a wonderful angel please watch over us all and guid us to where we should be in life love always DaNelle n family. Words cant describe what a wonderful productive talented man you were proud to say I knew you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Clowns, Last Post Winz More Liver! 6 hr Princess Hey 57
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Oct 18 Momridge5 42
Fun fun Females Oct 14 Lisa 2
Who is up Oct 12 Smokefire 1
News Like I Was Sayin': 2 local towns top 'most liva... Sep 30 Max 1
News 10 Local Organizations Join Forces To Help End ... Aug '18 Scotts Valley Tri... 1
Base Color Bar - root touch up hair salon Jul '18 Niko0209 1

Brentwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages