• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,181 - 14,200 of 15,965 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Ranchitas

Covina, CA

#15346 Feb 25, 2013
Pay someone else to write your blogs, the ones so far stink.

Glad to be of help.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15347 Feb 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít comprehend my meaning, no surprise
I manage my own portfolio, I buy and sell individual stocks in companies that I deem valuable.
I donít own mutual funds as I donít trust the motives or pay structure of those that manage them, I donít buy index fund as I have beaten the indexes over 9 years out of 10 picking my own stocks.
Although I am not "rich" by most peoples definition I do hope to leave a legacy to my children and their children. And I support scientific and charitable organizations that I deem worthy.
I have every intention of growing that pool of funds far beyond what it is now, even as I live off of it in retirement.
The only reason I am not a wealthy person now, is because I enjoy life a little too much.
You have that choice to buy and sell stocks, who doesn't? Does that make you special? You seem so proud to announce that. Some people do buy mutual funds, now are an expert? It's people like you that stalemate the economy. I don't live and work hard to make sure my kids will inherit money. Instead I invest in their education like my younger son that will be a Doctor in a Specialized field. That was my point fool, enjoy life now.

Elk Grove, CA

#15348 Feb 25, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>RENTAL PROPERTIES! Let someone else pay for your investment.
lol..so you drug test those that are renting from you? Stop lying, you keep getting deeper. Having a Rental property is not the same as "having a company".
joe sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#15349 Feb 25, 2013
If it cost 25 cents to go completely around the world, Riccardo La Faggotino couldn't afford to get out of sight. Any children he has are in zoos being studied by forensic pathologists.
Mary Jane

Glendora, CA

#15350 Feb 25, 2013
We need to stop all these illegal pot heads
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15351 Feb 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You have that choice to buy and sell stocks, who doesn't? Does that make you special? You seem so proud to announce that. Some people do buy mutual funds, now are an expert? It's people like you that stalemate the economy. I don't live and work hard to make sure my kids will inherit money. Instead I invest in their education like my younger son that will be a Doctor in a Specialized field. That was my point fool, enjoy life now.
I was just commenting on your misunderstand my meaning. Mutual funds are fine for people that do not have the time or interest in managing their own portfolio. I donít belittle those that do, I prefer not to.

I donít live and work to insure my children inherit either, I do it for my own pleasure and me and my wifeís interests, however it is not difficult to build a legacy

I also invest in education, there are a lot of politically motivated anti-education people out there, their schemes only work when people are uneducated and gullible.

I never said I was better than anyone else, in fact 2 of my children are more well off than I am, good for them, I raised them well.

I am only alive because of advances in medical science, so I tend to favor that field myself.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15352 Feb 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol..so you drug test those that are renting from you? Stop lying, you keep getting deeper. Having a Rental property is not the same as "having a company".
What??? My rental properties have nothing to do with my businesses. If you plan to live inside your bubble and punch a timeclock the rest of your life,have at it. In your case,your life's motto can be "Nothing ventured,nothing gained".
SH faced

Covina, CA

#15353 Feb 26, 2013
Are you kidding me, havn't you got something else to do.

Elk Grove, CA

#15354 Feb 26, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>What??? My rental properties have nothing to do with my businesses. If you plan to live inside your bubble and punch a timeclock the rest of your life,have at it. In your case,your life's motto can be "Nothing ventured,nothing gained".
You have been ranting about how your employees are drug tested and you are scared you might lose some if pot was legal. What kind of job drug tests? I have had great jobs where I timed in, I don't now. Why do you belittle people? Personally I would not want the headaches of being a property manager, to me it's not that exciting, I'm more creative, in the arts. Id rather have a job with less pay and more happiness. Why can't you argue why pot should not be legal instead of your childish insults of my motto or my work which both you have no idea.

Elk Grove, CA

#15355 Feb 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just commenting on your misunderstand my meaning. Mutual funds are fine for people that do not have the time or interest in managing their own portfolio. I donít belittle those that do, I prefer not to.
I donít live and work to insure my children inherit either, I do it for my own pleasure and me and my wifeís interests, however it is not difficult to build a legacy
I also invest in education, there are a lot of politically motivated anti-education people out there, their schemes only work when people are uneducated and gullible.
I never said I was better than anyone else, in fact 2 of my children are more well off than I am, good for them, I raised them well.
I am only alive because of advances in medical science, so I tend to favor that field myself.
no problem, I agree, just seems like maybe from past comments what ever I say you try to belittle them. I'm sorry for those insults.

Elk Grove, CA

#15356 Feb 26, 2013
joe sixpak wrote:
If it cost 25 cents to go completely around the world, Riccardo La Faggotino couldn't afford to get out of sight. Any children he has are in zoos being studied by forensic pathologists.
The problem with you is that all your posts are insults, not one with any substance or any points to the topic. That's why everyone thinks your nuts or just spam. You mad bro?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15357 Feb 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You have been ranting about how your employees are drug tested and you are scared you might lose some if pot was legal. What kind of job drug tests? I have had great jobs where I timed in, I don't now. Why do you belittle people? Personally I would not want the headaches of being a property manager, to me it's not that exciting, I'm more creative, in the arts. Id rather have a job with less pay and more happiness. Why can't you argue why pot should not be legal instead of your childish insults of my motto or my work which both you have no idea.
Why do you use the word "legal" instead of "legal for prescribed medical use" only ?

Elk Grove, CA

#15358 Feb 26, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you use the word "legal" instead of "legal for prescribed medical use" only ?
The prescribed for medical use is a sham, I doubt 80% of people with a card have a condition that needs pot. But it's a good start and test. It has shown there is no reason to keep it illegal for everyone over 18. I'd rather be on the road with a stoner then a drunk. Make it legal and it will take away another drug the gangs sell. Instead of spending millions on helicopters flying around killing a weed, and expensive jail costs, spend it on going after gang bangers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15359 Feb 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no problem, I agree, just seems like maybe from past comments what ever I say you try to belittle them. I'm sorry for those insults.
LOL you donít have to apologize for insults, I have used them as well, perhaps sometimes too often.

I am serious though, everyone I knew who had my condition... died.

I have been alive for 16 years with it now.

I owe medical science, and I pay my debts.
CXopo

Covina, CA

#15360 Feb 26, 2013
GOP, Republicans and Tea Bagger's are truely the filth of the land.

The sooner they are removed from holding office the better for all Americans.

They are nothing but trouble anyway, liars cheats etc.
Razored

Covina, CA

#15362 Feb 26, 2013
You know why so many Glendora, California politicans and their friends hate " TOPIX.COM , right?

Things get said here that nobody else will print.

The truth is their worst enemy, and that is what you get here.

But then you get nasty posting blogers who rant and rave, threated posters etc. typical Glendora Racists etc.

The Glendora Police Department knows who they are bu they are told by City Hall officials and City Council member's not to stop them from posting threatening messages.

But just maybe the Police are involved deeper then before, along with Code Enforcement, the operate under the Police Department since they are just contractors.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15363 Feb 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The prescribed for medical use is a sham, I doubt 80% of people with a card have a condition that needs pot. But it's a good start and test. It has shown there is no reason to keep it illegal for everyone over 18. I'd rather be on the road with a stoner then a drunk. Make it legal and it will take away another drug the gangs sell. Instead of spending millions on helicopters flying around killing a weed, and expensive jail costs, spend it on going after gang bangers.
I doubt that 80% number is correct, but that is neither here nor there, I agree with just about everything else you said.

I personally would rather not be in a car with anyone impaired with either substance, I suppose it has been too long for me to remember being stoned, that was a long long time ago.( chuckle )

But your point remains, it is illegal to drive a car drunk, so if MJ is legalized, same rules apply.

I see no reason to keep it illegal, and I see a LOT of reasons to legalize it.

Reduce the pressure on law enforcement and the courts

Jail space

Reduction in the criminal element that cannot compete with commercial enterprise ( the 30's all over again )

MJ being illegal costs a lot.
StinkOrats

Covina, CA

#15364 Feb 27, 2013
Feb. 26, 2013..

The entire city council, planning commission and planning department should be ashamed of themseleves for their lack of professional training and ethics applied to Avalon Bay housing project. Just like a bunch of stinkOrats.

Glendora, California has wasted millions of dollars on lost and hopeless projects and political influence dreams (scams is more like it).

What about the pollution problems associated with this property?

Elk Grove, CA

#15365 Feb 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you donít have to apologize for insults, I have used them as well, perhaps sometimes too often.
I am serious though, everyone I knew who had my condition... died.
I have been alive for 16 years with it now.
I owe medical science, and I pay my debts.
no problem, I owe medical science for a lot, but at the same time they are mixed into politics and money a little too much sometimes, like the flu shot scam which is only 9% effective for the elderly but they are all forced into getting a shot. Most people would be better off without it. I'm sure you know what is in those shots.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15366 Feb 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no problem, I owe medical science for a lot, but at the same time they are mixed into politics and money a little too much sometimes, like the flu shot scam which is only 9% effective for the elderly but they are all forced into getting a shot. Most people would be better off without it. I'm sure you know what is in those shots.
9% is worth doing it

I am not forced to get one, but I choose too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 min Brett Weir 200,606
Special message (Aug '13) 45 min nathan sturley 295
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Duh 5,015
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 6 hr SUG here 255
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr In-Like-Flynn 3,911
Stole Car 6 hr g 13
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr napalmers 7,933
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
Brentwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters