Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,482)

Showing posts 149,621 - 149,640 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny (not funny haha, funny as in ugly and bigoted) that whenever bigots say "I don't have a problem with poly..." they immediately follow it with accusations of child abuse, non-consent and cults, etc.
Of course we're talking about CONSENTING ADULTS. And religion has no place in a discussion of the legality of same sex marriage it also HAS NO PLACE in a discussion of the legality of polygamy, you flaming bigot.
Moron, I also think religion has no place in a discussion of legality, but that doesnít change the fact that I have concerns over some religious cults

still... it does not mean I am opposed to poly marriages, just some cults that use them to justify things I am indeed opposed to.

I donít assume anything with you, you so often misrepresent what others say I donít know the depth of your dishonesty

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww....c'mon now.
Make nice.
You're both idiotic gay bashers...you should get along.
ROFL!!!!!
And you are a liar. I am not an idiot or a gay basher. You are stupid to falsely accuse people based on your silly juvenile emotions.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I also think religion has no place in a discussion of legality, but that doesnít change the fact that I have concerns over some religious cults
still... it does not mean I am opposed to poly marriages, just some cults that use them to justify things I am indeed opposed to.
I donít assume anything with you, you so often misrepresent what others say I donít know the depth of your dishonesty
There you go again. Always bringing up negative aspects of some poly marriages in the past due to ignorance and predjudice.

It's like saying "Same sex marriage is OK with me except that some homosexuals are child molesters, murderers, child abusers, cultists bla bla bla."

Get it? Got it? Good!

What a bigot!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...I donít know the depth of your dishonesty
I know the depth of yours. It's as low as it gets. You lie to save embarrassment from being wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Always bringing up negative aspects of some poly marriages in the past due to ignorance and predjudice.
It's like saying "Same sex marriage is OK with me except that some homosexuals are child molesters, murderers, child abusers, cultists bla bla bla."
Get it? Got it? Good!
What a bigot!
Learn English!

I have no problem with poly marriages

I do have a problem with some cults that practice poly marriage

2 different things, learn to distinguish between them

There are some easy to understand English courses you can take somewhere.

I personally think Poly marriages should be legal, but we need to be on our guard ( as always ) about some religious cults and the way it is practiced.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the depth of yours. It's as low as it gets. You lie to save embarrassment from being wrong.
You protest too much, you are accusing me of what you do.

Still have not found a post where I said he wasnít impeached have you? Yet you are still standing by your lying about that?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for capitalizing 'Gay'.
It is a sign of respect and for that I'm grateful.
Let me return the favor....you're a Dumbshit.
LOL!!!
I didn't know you were gay Dan. It's cool and all but what about your wife? Do you have an open marriage or something?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn English!
I have no problem with poly marriages
I do have a problem with some cults that practice poly marriage
2 different things, learn to distinguish between them
There are some easy to understand English courses you can take somewhere.
I personally think Poly marriages should be legal, but we need to be on our guard ( as always ) about some religious cults and the way it is practiced.
My English is much better than yours.

I don't have a problem with same sex marriage. I do have a problem with some cults who practice homosexual marriage. 2 different things learn to...bla bla bla...(smarmy lecture)...bla bla bla.

I personally think SSM should be legal but we need to be on guard about some homosexual religious cults and the way it is practiced.

Nice!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You protest too much, you are accusing me of what you do.
Still have not found a post where I said he wasnít impeached have you? Yet you are still standing by your lying about that?
Not on this thread you devious little pr!ck, But I can easily cut and paste from another thread.

But why bother. You're just going to claim that saying the impeachment failed and saying he wasn't impeached are two different things. They are not. They are of course the same. If the impeachment failed it means he wasn't impeached you jerk. And you know it.

Don't call me a liar.
DaGoons

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The University of Kentucky Ė Lexington (UKL) Police Department says it is reviewing the conduct of two of its officers.
Winston Smiths dog

Ardmore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey post.
The feds are waiting for the mooslims to take over so they can quash SSM?
Put down the bong jackass!
WOOHOO!
I don't think pot is what makes Bruno make such idiotic claims. I'm pretty certain it doesn't involve drugs at all.
GlennBeksDog

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Was it a fact or fiction that GlennBe4ck married a DOG?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't call me a liar.
Stop lying and I wont :)
GlennBeksDog

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Her name is?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to retracted your statement that I said he was not impeached, you remain a liar

As you are a liar on that score, and so giddy and obsessive about saying what a glorious triumph it was, it is a pretty easy assumption that you are lying about other things as well
IdiotsGlendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I received a piece of junk mail masquerading as an official notice and almost threw it away.

A parcel fee for what? Funds for the ever-increasing pension liability?

Rainwater cleanup?

The L.A. County supervisors pushing this tax on properties are counting on less than 51 percent of 2 million owners not sending it back with a "protest" checkmark.

About 1 percent to 3 percent returns are common for mass mailings.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
I love all this "definition of marriage" talk
It is a joke
I am not about to let any religious organization define words for me, no more than you would allow the word "Jihad" replace the word "preemptive strike" in our language ( chuckle )
I donít care what any religious book says
I donít care what someone thinks is "normal" and I am not about to let anyone else define the word "normal" for me.
Marriage is not about procreation, I know many married couples that can no or do not have children, I am not about to belittle their marriage because of that. Marriages is about a commitment between 2 people to live their lives in support of one another.
My wife is not my property, she is my partner in life, my support, my very best friend, and dearest love.
Marriage has nothing to do with any single religion, I know couples of many different religions and I am not about to belittle any one of them depending on which religion they happen to believe in, or none at all for that matter.
What I do care about is equality, and justice
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay unions are a violent, defective contradiction on fundamental evolutionary principles.

There, no religion.

Smile.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie and you just admitted that you do punk. The End.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to retracted your statement that I said he was not impeached, you remain a liar
As you are a liar on that score, and so giddy and obsessive about saying what a glorious triumph it was, it is a pretty easy assumption that you are lying about other things as well
You said the impeachment failed. I'm not lying.

You say I wanted Clinton impeached, you're lying.
Bamboo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Why are small businesses leaving Glendora?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,621 - 149,640 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brentwood Discussions

Search the Brentwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 8 hr -Lily- 3,878
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 20 hr Ronald 2,251
Antioch: 23-year-old man shot on street Tue Claudette 9
Traumatized by Allen's Automotive and Towing on... (Jul '13) Mon Brad T 54
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
a,m o r o n for you too Sun sheldog 3
•••
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
Brentwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000