Gunfire breaks up teen party in Antioch

Gunfire breaks up teen party in Antioch

There are 7 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Gunfire breaks up teen party in Antioch. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

A teenage party was brought to a violent halt when a handful of spurned party crashers returned and opened fire but did not hit anyone, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

ZAY

Antioch, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2012
wasupdegentlemen-dee, uknowlistenen2sumbeets, wazgonago2dapoo2dayortoarr, diz-o-beeoday...
Rob

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Apr 11, 2012
It was jigs it happened directly behind my house.
Walking on the Moon

Antioch, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2012
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a city.
the_dude

Englewood, CO

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Well at least the jigs didn't hit any innocent bystander. It must be hard to shoot and keep your pants up at the same time. Jigs are not known for their multi-tasking skills that is for sure.
wow

Antioch, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2012
stop with the racism people!!
going crazy in the hood

Pittsburg, CA

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Walking on the Moon wrote:
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.
Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a city.
You must have been walking on the moon to write this one up... pretty funny. And we live by them as they multiply like spring rabbits.Arn't we darn lucky? NOT!
Ghettowatch

Lubbock, TX

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Such a far cry from the good days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 6 hr Ann 314
News Livermore: SUV hits, critically injures elderly... 7 hr MsCynical 1
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Thu Cooper 35
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Thu Mr psycho VCN 1,606
Randall Hughes Wed wondering 1
Prostitution on 18th Street Antioch motels (Jun '12) May 23 Omar 12
News Students monitor health of Solano waterways May 23 hockey stick 2

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance