Springtown Hindu Temple needs to be s...

Springtown Hindu Temple needs to be stopped NOW!!!!

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Livermore

#1 Apr 23, 2010
I thought the job of the city planning division was for the residents and people who want to do business here.

I thought these people understood Livermore. Well they don’t! Who are these Idiots? F. Osborn Stephen Riley and Christine Rodrigues. Do we pay these Idiots? I read most of the application number..... 09-001 and it is so full of holes. To start with the master plan talks about parking and how it is so out of control that they have to hire traffic directors to help keep traffic moving and to keep people from parking on all the adjoining streets. Guess what you idiots… The buildings that you are approving to be built will eat up most of the parking lot that they have now. Arrowhead has 200 cars a hour on the weekend, and in that same report it talks about how the typical city street can handle 5000 cars a day. HELLO again you idiots. Well yes the street can, but what about the fricken people that live here? How did you guys overlook this? And in the report it talks about how the city approved the land for a church in 1984. Now please someone tell me how that got into the report. The land they want to build on is land that they acquired in 1999. Did you idiots see how they included the house on 1395 Heather lane in this master plan only to give the impression this was all in the works sense 1984. I hope this link works for you it is the report http://64.165.218.12/WebLink8/ DocView.aspx?id=95836&dbid =0
Terik

San Francisco, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Stop bashing my temple you prejudiced jerk!Please leave us alone. We mean no harm to you.
Wtf

Livermore, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Hey mike clean up that crappy golf course in spring town first what a drain of city money!

Since: Dec 09

Livermore

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Terik wrote:
Stop bashing my temple you prejudiced jerk!Please leave us alone. We mean no harm to you.
Nice try. Mr. Trouble maker. Every thing in my comment is bashing the jerks in the planning department. We as in the residents of Livermore should not have to worry about this kind of crap. You would think that they knew a thing or two about our master plan as residents. I don’t want to live next to the world’s largest Hindu mega complex. This should have never got this far.

Since: Dec 09

Livermore

#5 Apr 23, 2010
Wtf wrote:
Hey mike clean up that crappy golf course in spring town first what a drain of city money!
The golf course is a drain on Livermore??? Have you looked into how much it cost to have a Firefighter in this town? Now that is a drain of city money
Terik

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2010
I agree. Stop picking on us and start looking at the firefighters.We pay our taxes like anybody else,so we are entitled to the same right of privacy as any other taxpaying citizen.
Bob

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2010
Looking over the public records, it appears the HCCC has not been paying taxes on some of the propery, to the tune of 1.2M

Pay your taxes

Encourge your out of area visitors to be respectful of the community when they visit
Terik

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2010
You're full of baloney. I like to see your proof...
Bob wrote:
Looking over the public records, it appears the HCCC has not been paying taxes on some of the propery, to the tune of 1.2M
Pay your taxes
Encourge your out of area visitors to be respectful of the community when they visit
Bob

United States

#9 May 7, 2010
May I suggest that you visit Livermore City Hall - Finance, followed by County of Ala and examine the tax records then review the documtns sent out by COA putting the HCCC on notice that they owe back taxes.
shoot2kill

Tracy, CA

#10 May 8, 2010
Hindu Temple or Catholic church, They all should be taxed and regulated and investigated like any other business!!
PS Jihad M.F's. I'm not fooled by your mask. Not all American's are stupid and lazy, I know right where to go when trouble starts. praise alla!
My ASS!!!
ishma

San Ramon, CA

#11 May 8, 2010
Mike in Springtown wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try. Mr. Trouble maker. Every thing in my comment is bashing the jerks in the planning department. We as in the residents of Livermore should not have to worry about this kind of crap. You would think that they knew a thing or two about our master plan as residents. I don’t want to live next to the world’s largest Hindu mega complex. This should have never got this far.
the answer is quite simple...move to another part of the city or out of the city altogether. We have a right to our lives too
Jazer

Livermore, CA

#13 May 9, 2010
Stop bashing my neighborhood. Let us live in peace. Leave us alone. We mean no harm to you.
GTFOLivermore

Dublin, CA

#14 May 11, 2010
Terik wrote:
I agree. Stop picking on us and start looking at the firefighters.We pay our taxes like anybody else,so we are entitled to the same right of privacy as any other taxpaying citizen.
Ya, 1 of you pays taxes then you have 50 of your closest family members come over from that "Hole of a homeland" you guys fled, then they squat here on American soil and suck our system dry hurting ALL of us who were not only BORN here/FOLLOWED THE PROCESS TO BE HERE.

Get the hell out!
Anon

Pleasanton, CA

#16 May 11, 2010
As far as I know, the Hindu temple is a terrible corporate citizen, like all religious outfits are, and is a net drain on the community.

A majority of the followers who attend it do not live in our community, so they are not paying taxes.

The temple itself pays no taxes.

It is time for us to demand that religious organizations and their vast properties be subject to the same taxes as individuals. Maybe this will help retard the growth of the destructive influence of organized religion.

It is really nothing but a drain on society.
Lvnative

United States

#17 May 11, 2010
You mean us no harm? Bull! The traffic is doing harm to our roads and endangering our children. The fact that the temple will not hire a pest control service because they do not believe in killing living things. Rats, mice and pests are flocking to the neighboring houses. The constant car alarms going off on early Saturday and Sunday morning... My neighbor even caught one of them urinating on her fence... That's disgusting. This temple needs to find a new location in an industrial area.
Jazer

Livermore, CA

#18 May 11, 2010
I meant to reply to temple visitors who claim harassment. We as neighbors want to live in peace. I agree its outgrown the neighborhood.
Pssedoff

Hayward, CA

#19 May 11, 2010
Lvnative wrote:
You mean us no harm? Bull! The traffic is doing harm to our roads and endangering our children. The fact that the temple will not hire a pest control service because they do not believe in killing living things. Rats, mice and pests are flocking to the neighboring houses. The constant car alarms going off on early Saturday and Sunday morning... My neighbor even caught one of them urinating on her fence... That's disgusting. This temple needs to find a new location in an industrial area.
What do you expect from a group of people who live in the dirt, don't have any sense of public sanitation/safety? They are filthy, less than poor and come to our cities to suck us dry.
ABC123

Hayward, CA

#20 May 12, 2010
Anon wrote:
As far as I know, the Hindu temple is a terrible corporate citizen, like all religious outfits are, and is a net drain on the community.
A majority of the followers who attend it do not live in our community, so they are not paying taxes.
The temple itself pays no taxes.
It is time for us to demand that religious organizations and their vast properties be subject to the same taxes as individuals. Maybe this will help retard the growth of the destructive influence of organized religion.
It is really nothing but a drain on society.
I agree, especially when you consider that the donor gets a tax credit for their contribution, AND the church doesn't pay taxes on the income... double whammy.

Taxing churches will never happen though:
1)Separation of church and state.
2)It would cost to much to implement/enforce a program to monitor the donations [most businesses don't report ALL the cash they receive] and many people lie about how much they donate...

Good thought though.
livermore resident

San Jose, CA

#21 Jul 23, 2010
They need to move the temple out of Livermore (wishful thinking) or at least to the outskirts! They are expanding their existing kitchen - YUKKK!! The food smells so bad, you can't help but throw up. The people are rude and can't drive worth a crap. With Livermore letting this happen, they are driving the good tax-paying loyal people OUT! This should never have been approved. NO council member lives in Springtown, so they don't care about how it will make the people feel that do. They are only thinking about the money that will come from it.
Anon

Livermore, CA

#22 Jul 24, 2010
Move the temple out of livermore city limits AND replace the mayor and the entire staff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,572
Blacks are racists against whites in Antioch 12 hr Old town Antioch 1
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Mon Kimmcd 29
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Jul 25 Princess Hey 4,966
Fraud Jul 23 Stan harris 1
want to trade props (Aug '11) Jul 21 Princess Hey 159
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Jul 20 Princess Hey 373

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages