Antioch's 5th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration and Scholarship Presentation Monday

Jan 11, 2013 Full story: The Antioch Herald

The City of Antioch and the Antioch Unified School District, along with community partners and sponsors, will present the 5th Annual Dr.

Full Story
the_dude

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
YOu know if MLK saw the state of black people in the USA today he would be ashamed. I wonder what MLK would think of saggy pants and gansta rap? He'd probably say to himself, "why did I even bother?".
JustMe

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jan 21, 2013
monday hunter wrote:
this is how (an African American human being) should look after an MLK celebration:
-
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos...
You complain that these people bring low income and crime to Antioch. This posting shows that you would be one to watch for bringing violent crime and low class (to put it mildly) to Antioch. BTW, although I usually support free speech, your posting has gone too far. I have reported it as abuse. Why? Because it is, plain and simple.

You can mouth off at me all you want because of this, but I am right. Your posts have been relentlessly crude, racist and hateful. Everyone gets it, you hate African Americans. You seem to be quite proud of that fact, although why you would be I don't know. Whether you think it's funny or are serious, it is sick and sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 44 min sadafying 15,999
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 45 min take a number 200,967
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 46 min free to all 5,075
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 48 min nickled 2,269
Accident on East Jack London (Feb '11) 15 hr g 9
Gangs Invade Livermore For New Suburban Turf (Dec '06) 16 hr Ssophiiee 242
Livermore looks to tighten anti-smoking regulat... 16 hr g 3
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
Brentwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••