Begging at the Post office

Begging at the Post office

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

Lisa

San Ramon, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I get being broke, hungry etc. There are resources available to help people who are that bad off.

I don't get the woman who sits in front of the Post Office everyday letting her kids watch their mother beg for money. Some of the kids are old enough to be in school [and should be], others just don't need that exposure.

WTF?
Livmom

Livermore, CA

#2 Jan 20, 2013
There are currently a group of romanian gypsies begging all over Livermore. I've noticed them for about the past 2 weeks at least. Livermore Police were questioning on "family" outside target recently. Keep a watch out, when these gypsies g through a town they bring crime and scans with them.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#3 Jan 20, 2013
The last two times I've been at Safeway by 580, there is a woman who stands right by the entrance to the store with a sign. She is with a baby in a stroller. This is not the black man a heavy set white woman who have become a fixture by the rock at the entrance to the plaza. I saw someone give her a loaf of bread and she seemed legitimately grateful. So maybe she's actually hungry and in need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
assessment tax 1 hr katjonez 5
News Pittsburg Ca. is safer than Concord Ca. | Conco... (Dec '08) 6 hr team motor 396
gay topix (Jun '13) 7 hr dickie 31
News Shots fired into Antioch home, no injuries Tue wild west 1
what happened at crosswalk on El Caminito? (Feb '13) Jun 28 Amused 6
News Bethel Island levee district gears up for propo... Jun 28 katjonez 1
News Former Livermore Charter School Employee Charge... (Aug '14) Jun 28 Ex Charter Parent 9
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages