Obama's immigration plan - Flush twice

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

Lisa

San Ramon, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
An EASY fix to our screwed up immigration system. If you want to change the behavior, change the reward [or REMOVE IT].

If you'd QUIT giving illegals housing, food, education, medical care and jobs that pay illegals under the table THEY WOULD LEAVE. There would be no incentive to be here!!

Implement HUGE fines to employers who provide jobs to illegals. Fines so high that no one would want to risk getting caught.

In the meantime, instead of paying billions to reform the system, put that money into securing our borders and creating an immigration system that enables America to 'select' who comes here. Instead of taking anyone, take in people who will actually CONTRIBUTE to our country; not suck us dry. Check Canada's immigration application for example.

Obama, get with it. I'm pissed off that I work my ass off and still struggle to provide for my family when others from around the world come here and live off of my sweat and that of my fellow Americans. ENOUGH!

Here's Mr. Obama's "solution": http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-poli...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2013
If people don't see illegal immigrants as a drain on our resources please look no further than Junction Avenue school.

The politicos pander to the minority vote by offering handouts. It's simple math. It's much easier to be a taker rather than a supplier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman fatally shot on anniversary of brother's ... 2 hr James 2
Local Alarm and Surveillance Services Sat Paul Moore 1
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) Sat HSUS and agenda 21 82
Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Sat zane 187
Discovery bay Swinger parties (Jul '12) Fri HKres2014 10
Suicidal man shot dead by Antioch police after ... (Jun '12) Thu Darla GS 54
C & T Pest Control, Exterminators Rodents Contr... (Jan '10) Dec 22 Peter Simmons 4

High Wind Watch for Contra Costa County was issued at December 28 at 1:55PM PST

Brentwood News Video

Brentwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News