Antioch police calls

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: Inside Bay Area 8

The following calls were among those handled by the Antioch police Dec. 18-29, according to information provided by the Police Department.

Full Story
Cracker Killer

Richmond, CA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
You sorry cracker go kill your mother lol
Cracker Killer

Richmond, CA

#13 Jan 3, 2013
It's a proven fact that you honkeys like to kill your parents both biological and step patents furthermore you like to kill your grandparents too.. I wonder what goes through the mind of a honkey....
Cracker Killer

Richmond, CA

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Most of the time you hillbilly rednecks are having sexual relations with your cousins your sisters your mothers your father your brothers so of course you sick honkeys know who your parents are if it's not cousin billy bobs then it has to be uncle willies child lol.....
CanadianHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Cracker Killer wrote:
Most of the time you hillbilly rednecks are having sexual relations with your cousins your sisters your mothers your father your brothers so of course you sick honkeys know who your parents are if it's not cousin billy bobs then it has to be uncle willies child lol.....
Hey chocolate drop, did I ever tell you the time I visited Uganda? I witnessed two brothers gang raping their mother and three sisters. My chocolate drop interpreter said to me its normal and that the women need to be raped. Its a social status thing there, if you cant find a bitch well fuck your own. So your comment has no bearing, you do realize you are inbred correct? The reason you speak eB0Nix is because you cannot under stand the English language correctly, so you shorten the words, and make no sense out of them. How does it feel to be inbred? Fuck I bet that sucks! Is that why you guys cant control your anger and have major anger issues and that what isn't yours SHOULD be yours so you go out and steal it? Please visit N Lake drive tonight so I can run you over. Walk in the middle of the street please so I can tell the officers I didnt see you because you were wearing all black, had black socks, black underwear, black teeth, black eyes. Although if I did run you over I bet the cops would give a flying fuck.. Funny how the cops hurry up going to a white persons home but take over 4 hours to get to a blakies home. hahah
CanadianHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Cracker Killer wrote:
Forgot to add the video of your brother killing your sister and then walking to the 'popo' station with head in hand.
http://www.kaotic.com/15223_Crazy-Videos-Man-...
Cracker Killer

Richmond, CA

#19 Jan 4, 2013
That was in another country I'm a African American honkey
Dont do stupid

Antioch, CA

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Fred Thompson wrote:
"Burglary: Police responded to Louis Drive where someone had kicked in the front door and taken the owner's firearms."
-
100% guarantee this was monday action here! and an inside job to boot. the owners kid probably runs with mondays and was showing off his dads guns and their oakland native primate cousins came and kicked in the door.
-
too bad the old man didn't ventilate a couple of those feral animals!
]

This man has no children.....lets try to use our brains before we speak!
Cracker Killer

San Francisco, CA

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Once again Moron the president is black that's right a black man runs you honkeys ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min KiMare 200,958
jaime origel 53 min cant be beat 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
Special message (Aug '13) 7 hr nathan the green ... 339
Livermore looks to tighten anti-smoking regulat... 7 hr SMOKERS SUCK BLOW 2
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) 8 hr texas pete 4,664
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) 8 hr texas pete 1,334
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••