Antioch teen shoots self in leg during fight

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

very confused

Brentwood, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
ANTIOCH -- A 15-year-old boy shot himself in the leg Friday afternoon following a fight, police said.

link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/contra-costa-...

Police are investigating the shooting, which occurred at 2:56 p.m. during an altercation between two teens at the Burger King restaurant on Lone Tree Way.

Authorities said the teens got into a fight that escalated. One of the teens reached into his waistband for a gun, which accidentally fired, wounding the teen in the leg, according to Antioch police Lt. Tammany Brooks.

The teen was transported to the hospital with injuries that were non life-threatening. No other injuries were reported.

The case is still under investigation.
dickie

Oakley, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Too bad he didn't shoot his nuts off... one less low-life to reproduce.
obammy mammy

Florence, SC

#6 Feb 19, 2013
you know these 2 idiots were people of color!
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
typical monday behavior, kill them all!
very confused

Brentwood, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
I heard that this kid was expelled from school. No charges brought against him. He doesn't spend a day in jail, nothing. Something wrong with this picture?
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
very confused wrote:
I heard that this kid was expelled from school. No charges brought against him. He doesn't spend a day in jail, nothing. Something wrong with this picture?
Nope, if the DA did anymore they would be labeled 'racist'. I can hear it now, "This boy has suffered enough with the drama brought upon himself. Let that be a lesson to him and let the school decide whats the best recourse of action."
So the chocolate drop walks away or should I say limps away? From this incident. He will probably go to some continuation school where you literally get away with murder.
sucka free

Pittsburg, CA

#11 Mar 8, 2013
this little animal should have had the privilege of being down like the dog he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antioch homeowner shoots burglar in home 13 hr hasaan ortiz 8
News Livermore: Pot collective raided, manager arres... Mon unspotted boy 24
News Stabbing of Muslim woman in Antioch shopping ce... (Jun '13) Mon Nicole bc 26
what happened to antioch??? (Mar '13) Mon Hillbilly Huey 31
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Mar 29 SUG here 4,726
Name a food you hate . (Aug '13) Mar 28 whatimeisit 75
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Mar 28 SUG here 1,356
Brentwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]