YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dickie

Antioch, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Yes!!! My horrible black section 8 neighbors house has been empty for the past three days...

- No clown cars outside
- No random homie visits and door slams at 2 in the morning
- No Micky D's trash thrown in my yard
- No loud mouthed ebonics
- No more N-words being spewed
- No red clad hoodlums hanging on the front porch

Could they possibly be kicked out? I'm praying they are. It's been so quiet and peaceful on my street.

The couch they had in their front yard is gone... This is a good sign :):):)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
By highway 4

Antioch, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Now if we could get rid of all the section 8 in Antioch!
FACT

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Here today. Gone tommorrow. Til he next welfair sucking INVESTOR comes along. Spunging up tax dollars in support of the under class over compinsated citizens of Contra Costa County Voter rolls.
Gubmint Fed

Antioch, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Congratulations dickie!

I'm actively sending complaints to the local housing authority on every violation I see with my section 8 neighbors.
naaaa

Brentwood, CA

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Don't count your chickens till they hatch. Those who rent such houses to said "such people" will do so again. It's the nature of the beast.
All new housing brings crime and yet also new jobs. New residents have no jobs so they hang out and wait for you to leave your house so they can steal everything you got.
We have no leaders in this town. They just follow the dough and take the bread. More housing or apartments= more crime.
We are 310 % above average in California for crime. If the leadership was good why is it they only stand up to crime at election time. Welcome to Antioch where the garbage is protected and the trash gets elected...
Lucky

Olivehurst, CA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
My neighborhood used to be a nice place until....they came...
I hate using racial words but my neighbors are hardcore honey boo boo "white trash." They smoke a lot, litter everywhere, use profanity languages, and throw diapers everywhere! The mother has 5 kids with 3 different men. I hate them! They stole my son's bicycle and have the nerve to ride it around the street.
Hard Worker

Antioch, CA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Olivehurst has 1.65% "African Americans" it sounds like utopia to me.
George

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Gubmint Fed wrote:
Congratulations dickie!
I'm actively sending complaints to the local housing authority on every violation I see with my section 8 neighbors.
File Complaints against the OWNER. Complaints on "VENTING VIOLATIONS", Fire Code Violations, Parking Violations,(if the city enforces parking?)

Your problem will not end by giving special treatment to Investor Owners. They need to be SUED at every opportunity. Same as CITY'S need to be SUED at every opportunity. They are the true violators of rights...

Teach Property Owners how to file and SUE Investors. These things are the answer, NOW.
Antioch2013

San Diego, CA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Go after the homeowners of those rental properties. Show up at their place of work, their primary residence, whatever. You can find out who the landlords are through public records. You start shaking them down, you might have a shot of them not renting to section 8 trash in the future.
palm aby fl

Palm Bay, FL

#12 Apr 10, 2014
i have section 8 neighbors from hell. need help..where do i go ??
palm bay fl

Palm Bay, FL

#13 Apr 10, 2014
where do i go to get rid of section 8 neighbors from hell?
Ms Mitchell

Phoenix, AZ

#15 May 18, 2014
These comments all sound like the stereotype of Section 8 I have it and I hate the ones who fit the bill because I do not I'm a hard working and going to school single parent. I also make complaints against my neighbors. So it hurts me because of the actions of others all people on Section 8 do not behave in that matter.
Bad neighbors

United States

#17 May 20, 2014
I spend most of my savings fixing my back yard so my family can enjoy it, pool, BBQ area, nice landscaping etc over $50k, all for what?? 1 month after the project was done my new neighbors moved in!! 6 adult males 1 adult female and 3 kids, they are up until 2am -3am almost everyday plus during the day teenagers come in and out like they are dealing drugs or something, when we are outside they stand by their balcony looking at us the whole time, when we BBQ they are out there asking what are we cooking and trying to establish conversation, My family doesn't want to go out to our back yard anymore, I don't think is fair what we have to go thru and my wife is asking me to sell and move on!! I'll be just throwing our money away if I do that, contacted the police and they say if they smoke weed inside their property there's nothing they can do, so we have to keep smelling the weed every afternoon!!!! Even my 2 Yorkies don't want to go out anymore, i caught their kids throwing rocks at them and they are afraid to even go out, I called the landlord and all he said was, I'm sorry to heard that MR. The government deposits the rent in full every 1st of the month and I don't have to be chasing the renters down for the rent money! If you want I can rent you one of my other property's and maybe you can rent yours to a section 8 family!!! I felt like I want it to lunch him but had to control myself in front of my kids, don't know what to do anymore.
Harrassed in America

La Place, LA

#18 Jul 30, 2014
My Muslim 8s have made my life a freaking hell for two years. As an elderly widow, I am an easy target. They threw firecrackers at me from their roof as I walked to my car, viciously bashed in my mailbox twice, always park various of their six beaters in front of my house, flip cigarette butts into my yard, and are totally unaware of Garbage Containment 101.

The coupe de grace was the party they threw in my front yard two months ago. At that time, I complained to the homeowner's association, my councilwoman, and the investor landlady of the property. Why, they all wanted to know, was I all of a sudden bothered by neighbors who have been "over there forever." Puh-lease. When confronted with my complaints, the tenants' defense was that I became grouchy at the time my husband died (the time when they began their blatant harassment).

The good news is unbelievably they moved this past weekend, leaving behind 18" tall grass and an inoperable old wreck in the driveway. Piled on the servitude in front of my house are: their couch, desk, a bedside table, big screen TV, two laptop computers, a printer, rusted bicycle, satellite dish, barbecue pit, shelving, and lots of miscellaneous uncontained garbage.

The law applies only to me and you and others like us. To think I worked until I was 68 years old, only to be harassed out of my home by pure trash. It's sad. I have no idea where I'll go, as no middle-classed neighborhood is safe from this abuse.

My condolences to all whose lives are being ruined by HUD.
haha

San Francisco, CA

#20 Aug 2, 2014
muh dik wrote:
i am truly sorry you had to experience the vile vigger fambily first hand. I can only imagine the anxiety of fearing your home will be violated at any given moment by these feral beasts only on the prowl for the mo gibbs they can take rather than earn.
-
it also is sad that while being in fear and assaulted you call the authorities and their answer basically is such "until one of them actually pulls a gun on you, there is nothing we can do" which by then is too late, they just send the coroner van instead of police.
-
f--k these viggers and everything they stand for, it is time we rise up and beat the living piss out of every boot lipped knuckle dragging pavement ape you see.
Sounds good but seeing as your only tough on the internet and scared in person I doubt you have the balls.
WEILY COYOTE

Pittsburg, CA

#22 Aug 18, 2014
Ms Mitchell wrote:
These comments all sound like the stereotype of Section 8 I have it and I hate the ones who fit the bill because I do not I'm a hard working and going to school single parent. I also make complaints against my neighbors. So it hurts me because of the actions of others all people on Section 8 do not behave in that matter.
WHERE IS yo"BABY DADDY"? Why don't he give you any money?
oh well

United States

#23 Apr 14, 2015
Bad neighbors wrote:
I spend most of my savings fixing my back yard so my family can enjoy it, pool, BBQ area, nice landscaping etc over $50k, all for what?? 1 month after the project was done my new neighbors moved in!! 6 adult males 1 adult female and 3 kids, they are up until 2am -3am almost everyday plus during the day teenagers come in and out like they are dealing drugs or something, when we are outside they stand by their balcony looking at us the whole time, when we BBQ they are out there asking what are we cooking and trying to establish conversation, My family doesn't want to go out to our back yard anymore, I don't think is fair what we have to go thru and my wife is asking me to sell and move on!! I'll be just throwing our money away if I do that, contacted the police and they say if they smoke weed inside their property there's nothing they can do, so we have to keep smelling the weed every afternoon!!!! Even my 2 Yorkies don't want to go out anymore, i caught their kids throwing rocks at them and they are afraid to even go out, I called the landlord and all he said was, I'm sorry to heard that MR. The government deposits the rent in full every 1st of the month and I don't have to be chasing the renters down for the rent money! If you want I can rent you one of my other property's and maybe you can rent yours to a section 8 family!!! I felt like I want it to lunch him but had to control myself in front of my kids, don't know what to do anymore.
u sound ridicilous
krystall zucha

Hayward, CA

#25 Apr 18, 2015
I am a section 8 voucher holder. Yes I agree antioch, the neighborhood and schools have went down hill rapidly in the last years. And yes my home was broken into and tv, devices, and jewlery that belong to my mother whom recently passed. Even my kids shoes were stolen. So I can understand how everyone feels. But I am on section 8 and I work hard every day, the same as everyone. Probably harder. I can give 1000 excuses how and why I receive section 8 but we would be here forever. Lets say less fortunate financially.
But please you can't put blame the entire program. Without it my two teenage boys that are on the honor roll. Star athletes on more than one sport at the high school. And yes not one but both of children have goals and a positive future for themself ahead. And without help from section 8 program this would not be possible. We would be residents of a low income area and most likely my boys would be a product of their environment. So please do remember there are some good in everything. And section 8 is a program that helps. It's up to the person to do what with the help.
RAMMA LAMA DING DONG

Antioch, CA

#26 Apr 23, 2015
krystall zucha wrote:
I am a section 8 voucher holder. Yes I agree antioch, the neighborhood and schools have went down hill rapidly in the last years. And yes my home was broken into and tv, devices, and jewlery that belong to my mother whom recently passed. Even my kids shoes were stolen. So I can understand how everyone feels. But I am on section 8 and I work hard every day, the same as everyone. Probably harder. I can give 1000 excuses how and why I receive section 8 but we would be here forever. Lets say less fortunate financially.
But please you can't put blame the entire program. Without it my two teenage boys that are on the honor roll. Star athletes on more than one sport at the high school. And yes not one but both of children have goals and a positive future for themself ahead. And without help from section 8 program this would not be possible. We would be residents of a low income area and most likely my boys would be a product of their environment. So please do remember there are some good in everything. And section 8 is a program that helps. It's up to the person to do what with the help.
-
why should we pay for your sh-t? you had 2 kids when you knew you could not afford them, yet choose to let the state pay for them. you are a selfish vvhore and deserve your sh-t took! f--k you
toso

Pittsburg, CA

#27 Apr 30, 2015
How do you complain about section 8 tenants?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook: Livermore Rants and Raves. come join (Jan '16) Aug 13 Connie fonseca 16
News Antioch: Punishing students for big offenses ca... (Feb '17) Aug 13 Moving 4
Antioch Middle School Teacher hit in face (Jan '17) Aug 13 Moving 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Aug 9 Princess Hey 4,876
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Aug 8 Princess Hey 1,402
gay topix (Jun '13) Aug 8 Bjorn1969 44
Fraud Aug 7 Patricia steele9388 1

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages