Police serve drug warrants during raid on Livermore home

May 1, 2013 Full story: San Jose Mercury News 20

Police descended on a home in the 1300 block of Olivina Avenue Wednesday afternoon to serve drug warrants on suspected gang members.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#1 May 1, 2013
Good. Get this garbage out of my town.
Jessica

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 1, 2013
Have ricpect wht so ever show ur guys Warrants and dnt treat other like a dog or animals cause we're not ... Have ricpect with old ppl and young kids this days ... No right in how u treated them .... Dnt be races we all the same humanbiean no matter wht we have right to ....
Jessica

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 1, 2013
Ssophiiee wrote:
Good. Get this garbage out of my town.
it is but would u like for them to treat u like a animal and trowe u on the floor with out u knw whts going on and u coming home and Bering a victims of something u dnt knw or whts going on ??????????
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 2, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Have ricpect wht so ever show ur guys Warrants and dnt treat other like a dog or animals cause we're not ... Have ricpect with old ppl and young kids this days ... No right in how u treated them .... Dnt be races we all the same humanbiean no matter wht we have right to ....
gotta give RESPECT to get RESPECT. Poisoning a neighborhood with drugs and suspected gang members is the farthest thing from RESPECT for your town. Don't want to be treated like animals? then don't act like one. If they had warrants to serve then this has been an ongoing problem and it deserves and iron fist. I don't want police knocking politely then putting on a pot of tea for some dirtbags, I want them to bust down that front door and securing any and all threats BEFORE anyone can flush evidence or reach for a weapon. This doesn't sound like a building that houses the most intellectual minds in Livermore.
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#5 May 2, 2013
Also to have an 18 member SWAT unit show up means this house has F**ked up in a big way. Let em' rot.
blessed4

Union City, CA

#6 May 2, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I understand that you don't want the elderly, or young thrown to the ground, disrespected etc. Then, don't have drug dealers and gang members invading their space. The elderly need peace in their lives, NOT druggie/gang members. You all should be ashamed of yourselves dragging children, and old people into your gang banging, drug dealing lives. If this is the life you all are choosing for yourselves, dumb, but so be it. Don't create another generation of people to make the same mistakes, and yes living where you have to watch over your shoulder all the time is a MISTAKE. Do you want the babies and elderly shot by some gang banger. You all brought the SWAT Team to the house, normal living wouldn't have done that. So you show respect to the elderly and the young. Stop doing what your doing or get the heck out of their house, and our town.
Jessica

Phoenix, AZ

#7 May 2, 2013
Ok the old women and young teens didn't knw wht went on ... The other that was a big brother did that mistake and didn't lesson wht so ever I understand take him and the others out side ... But not showing that paper to the lady or putting others and throwing them on the floor all scared .. He they told them all to move out of the house but seens she work her husband work and the teens work and went to school come on ... This is not right us Mexicans have the same right as well us in the USA no matter wht ... That lady and her teens didn't knw nothing ... Making a report for leavening pruses on them ...
Jessica

Phoenix, AZ

#8 May 2, 2013
Ppl in the house didn't knw they work and the teens went to shool and work how can they knw if there to bussy working there ass off or getting an education for there good ??? The others came when owners didn't knw that things like that we're going on ... I understand yes take drugs off streets and grange bangers off the streets but have a lil of kind with this lady and her two kids that had no idea wht went on that's all I ask .... Yeah they say we going to keep looking out on this house after they took who they wanted this old ppl work never home there teens work go to school like they say they got nothing to hide they took wht the look for out there house ... Wht can they still get out nothing cause they come to work not to do those thing ... This ppl have nothing but work and go to school and try to stay out of trouble ... Yes there older son did that bad things but them not knw he was doing that make them think his staying in jail cause he diserved it and not come home after that ...

Livermore 94551

#9 May 2, 2013
Jessica wrote:
This is not right us Mexicans have the same right as well us in the USA no matter wht ...
You also have to follow the same laws. And if not, you will be arrested, prosecuted, and have your entire family (old and young) thrown to the floor when your house gets raided for selling drugs.

I knew someone in high school whose older brother was selling drugs out of the house. Their house got raided. His grandma, mom, sister and him (15 at the time) were all thrown on the ground and handcuffed until the police secured the situation. Oh yeah, their dogs were SHOT too. By the way, they were WHITE.

This has NOTHING to do with your race. And everything to do with the fact that someone was selling drugs out of the house. The police caught wind of these dirt bags. And eventually they gathered enough evidence to convince a judge that enough laws had been broken and it was worth raiding the house and arresting the individuals responsible.

Get a grip. The police are doing their job and making this a better place to live for everyone. And you're griping about some fucking bruises acquired while a house was being raided for illegal drugs/selling drugs.
"Hi. I would like to file a complaint. I have bruises!! Bad bruises! The cops raided my house because we were selling drugs. Well, you see, when they raided it, they put everyone on the ground. And now I have these bruises." Yeah....you'll sound like an idiot.
Jessica

Phoenix, AZ

#10 May 2, 2013
My point is they had nothing to do with this and not knw things like this .... So knw they moving and still I went find this old man there told him to leave he can't be there ... I understand but this is pain for this family and sad cause there my husbands family ....
Clean Up North Livermore

Dublin, CA

#11 May 2, 2013
Do both of these houses belong to the John B Long Trust. The city of Livermore needs to make those homeowners responsible for their properties. They own at least 30 residents in North Livermore.
Fred

San Ramon, CA

#12 May 2, 2013
Clean Up North Livermore wrote:
Do both of these houses belong to the John B Long Trust. The city of Livermore needs to make those homeowners responsible for their properties. They own at least 30 residents in North Livermore.
Blame someone else? The property owner is responsible to provide a livable place, period. It is the RESIDENT of the home who is responsible for the activity there, period.

Quit pointing the finger elsewhere and learn RESPONSIBILITY and the impact of CHOICES and CONSEQUENCES.

WTF is this 'mistake' of dealing drugs and being a low life gang banger? Those are CHOICES, bad ones.

Last - when the cops show up, they never know exactly what they'll face, they have to do what they have to do to protect themselves and the community. If that means throwing your grandma around like a rag doll - tough caca.
Lily

Phoenix, AZ

#13 May 2, 2013
Ok wht ever fckn ppl when u be here in there shoes then say how they treat ur ass and ur family ok ... Some cops are as whole .. So when ur in there shoe ill be asking how it feels ok ... Stop all this shit before it happen to u ...

Livermore 94551

#14 May 2, 2013
No one has to worry about "Stop all this shit before it happen to u". It's an easy decision to make to not have something like this happen to you or to your home. Don't sell drugs!! Or don't live in a house that sells drugs.

I'm not worried about the police kicking down my door, throwing my boyfriend or myself into the ground. Why? Because I don't do anything illegal. And nothing illegal goes on inside my home.

I'll never be in their shoes. Everyone makes choices. You/they put those shoes on their own feet.
Cat

Oakland, CA

#15 May 2, 2013
Lily wrote:
Ok wht ever fckn ppl when u be here in there shoes then say how they treat ur ass and ur family ok ... Some cops are as whole .. So when ur in there shoe ill be asking how it feels ok ... Stop all this shit before it happen to u ...
I'm sorry, but you really need to upgrade your education. I'm having a difficult time understanding what you are trying to say. Spelling, punctuation, english
Jim

Livermore, CA

#16 May 2, 2013
Good job LPD, lock them up. Time to clean this city up from drug dealing, gang banging trash.
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#17 May 2, 2013
Sounds like you should look at this from a collateral damage point of view Jessica. None of us are saying that it's okay that the elderly got thrown to the ground, but you have to understand why it happened. Direct your anger NOT towards Livermore police, but to the people who lived under your roof and didn't give two shits about the well being of their family. Don't defend these morons who put all of the residents lives in danger, no respect for family and no respect for themselves.
Methanphetamine isn't some "harmless"drug, it ruins families and it destroys lives, and these people were selling it from their abuelas house? Give me a break... the only thing worse than the grandmother being tossed around, is once these dickless bitches get out of jail they will have more knowledge on drugs than when they went in.
american

Livermore, CA

#18 May 3, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Jessica, just fyi here in AMERICA we go to school and get an education so we can read, write and carry on a meaningful conversation. You clearly are one of those lowlife fatass mexicans who felt spreading your legs was just as good as gym class at school. Please go back to your country where no education is needed. WE AMERICANS want you lazy-asses GONE!
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#19 May 3, 2013
american wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica, just fyi here in AMERICA we go to school and get an education so we can read, write and carry on a meaningful conversation. You clearly are one of those lowlife fatass mexicans who felt spreading your legs was just as good as gym class at school. Please go back to your country where no education is needed. WE AMERICANS want you lazy-asses GONE!
hey now, no need for that. You may represent yourself but don't you dare throw ME into your lame brained way of thinking. I welcome immigrants so long as they assimilate to our culture. And from what I can tell, she is trying, if she isn't just one of those people who shortcuts typing.
MourningWood

San Francisco, CA

#20 May 3, 2013
american wrote:
<quoted text>
also I guess you missed that Livermore is way below state average in truancy... so there's that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sea lion strands itself in East Bay town after ... (Dec '10) 5 hr fisherman 13
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) 9 hr Doug77 4,704
Roadshow: Illegal for CHP to use unmarked cars ... (Sep '11) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 15
Measure BB Is a 20th Century Plan 9 hr Linda 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 13 hr -Lily- 3,981
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Wed 75 Scorpio 318
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Wed SUG here 1,345

Brentwood News Video

Brentwood Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood Jobs

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood